BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
I think possible its taemin too

I don't think this is about T@emin because the way this is written it seems like it is about an idol who used to be in a group and is now solo T@emin is still part of sh1nee and when this was released he was in S*perm my personal opinion it could be jaejoong he was part of TVXQ but then after JYJ lawsuit in 2009 they left 5m now he is solo he is both A-list as solo and is one named too

arhur12

Star
Jn is the one who called jm a pig during a game and told him that he gains weight

That was fucked up cuz jn knows damn well jm has/had an ED! And that actually hurt jm cuz I could see it in his eyes although he tried to cover it up with a smile and laughter

Jm has,imo,low self esteem and i can see why with the fucked up teen childhood the maknaes all had as trainees

Jn isnt the funny hysterical man armi and he thinks he is

Yn is the funniest member but he is an a**hole but at least he is upfront about it and doesn't try to hide it
J1n was scouted only because of his looks It feeds his ego remember his worldwide handsome jokes?? He thinks he is better than others because he is a pretty face he is useless as a member though the vocal line can survive without him and he is a terrible dancer the group won't lose much if he leaves but j1m1n is a phenomenal dancer even if he can't sing and his departure would impact bt5 a lot more

queen82

Star
I don't think this is about T@emin because the way this is written it seems like it is about an idol who used to be in a group and is now solo T@emin is still part of sh1nee and when this was released he was in S*perm my personal opinion it could be jaejoong he was part of TVXQ but then after JYJ lawsuit in 2009 they left 5m now he is solo he is both A-list as solo and is one named too
the initial of the idol name is T

queen82

Star
J1n was scouted only because of his looks It feeds his ego remember his worldwide handsome jokes?? He thinks he is better than others because he is a pretty face he is useless as a member though the vocal line can survive without him and he is a terrible dancer the group won't lose much if he leaves but j1m1n is a phenomenal dancer even if he can't sing and his departure would impact bt5 a lot more
you're right , he didn't have a main role in the group , his presence is not necessary