BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Is this one and the same person?

Yn has the deepest voice in the group after vee ,actually so does NJ and jh but they talk in softer voices I guess to appeal to teen girls and not sound like the grown men they are

Laura755y

Star
Is this one and the same person?

Exactly! Yn now is not the same, even his ears arent the same his voice, the whole charisma is weird, idnt know bout others but something aint right.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Exactly! Yn now is not the same, even his ears arent the same his voice, the whole charisma is weird, idnt know bout others but something aint right.
Definitely, a lot have changed about him...

Laura755y

Star
Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
It sounds like foot fetish really. Do you remember the pictures of some celebrities under Dan Schneider ( I hope i didn't make a mistake about his last name) as Ariana when she was in Victorious or another Nickelodeon's show, her and plenty others actresses done weird and disgusting pictures and vids about their foots. It was ultra sexualized by the way...
Yeah, I saw a video about Ariana having to do weird fetish crap when she was working for Nickelodeon. So disturbing and sick! I feel for her and others that were child stars. Their parents should have never let them work in hollyweird!