BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yeeah, I remember that! I remember she apologized in public but i don’t remember if the flight attendant was compensated, I hope so. Just like you said, they are probably full of themselves and the chaebols like this woman must think they’re some special and superior “breed” of human.
Perhaps they feel "invincible" just because they are rich... In truth, these people feel "terribly insecure..." and have very low self-esteem...

No amount of money can ever buy a healthy self-esteem...

Laura755y

Star
Fr why are they like this? He’s acting like he’s some authority or god. I know maybe they’re afraid to lose their jobs but if I was a staff I would treat them just like normal people. I was reading an article from a website that translates from other korean media and a k-netizen commented that when flight attendants pretend they don’t know idols and purposely try not to acknowledge them (just being profissional) and treat them equally just like anyone else they stare at the flight attendant like “are you serious?? you don’t know who I am and treat me like a normal person?” and purposely keep calling them multiple times and asking them for things. Then if they notice the flight attendant recognizes them or treat them nicely they start to say it’s uncomfortable or to respect their privacy lmao that’s a fcking ego
I saw a similar situation, of a celebrity doing this same shit, it pissed me of, the man was doing his job and was nice to all of us, then that MF kept looking down on him, looking at him with disbelief, as if the worker owned him, the worker didnt give a fuck about it and kept treating him like everyone else. And another time at a restaurant, man some of those celebrities are trash.

queen82

Star
It's a "sad reality" that there are armees who look at betees with "great admiration"... but at the same time look at themselves with "great disdain..."

They look at them like they are "angels" ... and at themselves as "creep..."

This is not what it means to "love one's self..."

omg Radiohead that's real music ..

queen82

Star
Jungkook "rapping" with his 14 years old voice again , they probably used the sound of their 2013 live performance, wtf, that's pathetic:

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Absolutely, yes! Radiohead...it's real music...with raw...unpretentious lyrics...

...lots of transparent thoughts and brooding emotions...

...no sugary, spicey, dicey words...just being truly human with all the imperfections...
i like their songs Karma Police and Paranoid Android.. really good

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Tf! He's obssessed with his own feet ?!? Daamn, bru'h unlocked and new level of kinks .
The upside down sandal tho! There's a ritual belief that if a shoes is upside down it brings bad luck, and him focusing on it, Mmm thats suspicious.
His second story is this, u see the XX in the doll's eyes ?!? So obvious.
Ikr and I didn't know that about the upside down shoe. I'm convinced T@e has a foot fetish. To put it delicately, he's a weirdo and displays very bizarre behavior that gets overlooked because he's good looking. That's what I think anyway. He makes me very uncomfortable at times and I'm not sure if he's into sordid freaky sh!t, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Here's some of his previous feet moments...g7GGhIW.jpgCGsusaTUYAEcuVh.jpeg.jpgtumblr_nozx0cWMWI1tvmsb7o1_1280.jpgL5heWNT.jpg
I think his first weverse posts were of his feet. And he asked for their mostly young fanbase to post their feet. tumblr_2a407b306cc9f01a8ae702409e3e30f7_8bcd6e24_540.jpg

Aamy

Star
Seokjinnie...in "command..."

A typical choleric personality...(rational, practical, bossy...)

I thought I was watching an extract of bad game kdrama, with the ultime male lead, walking as if he was an important heir xD
The female lead was missing and it would be perfect.
The edge lord has some concurrence.

The man moved away from his majesty, attention.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I thought I was watching an extract of bad game kdrama, with the ultime male lead, walking as if he was an important heir xD
The female lead was missing and it would be perfect.
The edge lord has some concurrence.

The man moved away from his majesty, attention.
Lol...Jn's "commanding presence" made the staff stand at attention... like he was almost going to give him a salute...ahahaha!

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Ikr and I didn't know that about the upside down shoe. I'm convinced T@e has a foot fetish. To put it delicately, he's a weirdo and displays very bizarre behavior that gets overlooked because he's good looking. That's what I think anyway. He makes me very uncomfortable at times and I'm not sure if he's into sordid freaky sh!t, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Here's some of his previous feet moments...View attachment 71283View attachment 71284View attachment 71285View attachment 71286
I think his first weverse posts were of his feet. And he asked for their mostly young fanbase to post their feet. View attachment 71287
It sounds like foot fetish really. Do you remember the pictures of some celebrities under Dan Schneider ( I hope i didn't make a mistake about his last name) as Ariana when she was in Victorious or another Nickelodeon's show, her and plenty others actresses done weird and disgusting pictures and vids about their foots. It was ultra sexualized by the way...

Laura755y

Star
Ikr and I didn't know that about the upside down shoe. I'm convinced T@e has a foot fetish. To put it delicately, he's a weirdo and displays very bizarre behavior that gets overlooked because he's good looking. That's what I think anyway. He makes me very uncomfortable at times and I'm not sure if he's into sordid freaky sh!t, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Here's some of his previous feet moments...View attachment 71283View attachment 71284View attachment 71285View attachment 71286
I think his first weverse posts were of his feet. And he asked for their mostly young fanbase to post their feet. View attachment 71287
Eeew! Wtf! Take pics of their feet ?!? I know he is q creep but that disgusting , and his fans found it normal ?!? Fuck.