BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Lol. Totally... It's gonna be hilarious!

I wonder how the T*ekookrs would take this?? Just LQ? As in lovers' quarrel?? Lols...
Don't ever ask them the question ! You want a slowly death or? They will write some disgustings and crazy contents af. If a real fight was ready to be lashed on internet, I can already tell you that Armys will be feral between themselvs. They will be ready to rip your eyes out alive without knives and cut your tongue at the same time if you don't choose your biais. And attention ! Choose the good side. No are you crazy? It will be ship wars, and which member is the best or was right into their fight. They can even call that sexual tension or jealousy between them. Yep, I tell you, just protect yourself you are crazy just to imagine this

You had killing me ! Lover quarrels? I am so dead. They are able to say that, that's the worst.

Aamy

Star
Jm...thinking..."Why am I even here???" Hahaha!
He is one of the worst. Hoe's role and to stay cute baby mochi forever. But yeah he is easy to read. He was like " come on guys, put some efforts, don't let me do all the work as usual, I don't have the patience tonight to pretending that I don't know what happened between you two, come on, make babies in front of the cameras for Armys and they will forget because they have no brains"

Laura755y

Star
Though the one eye man is not visible in the selfie but I saw it on the shirt which was sold out so quickly. Maybe marketing one eye sign to make such things sell fast and make people use them.
Ow yes thats definitely it, also them promoting, the hand gestures like the devil horns, and their fans copying it without realising the meaning behinds it, but also some of their fans knows it all and likes it anyway. It's just so sick.

Laura755y

Star
I am very careful when celebs come with clothes to promote on their social medias. It remind me Celine Dion with Nununu...
I never buy a clothes that a celebrity promote, thats a biig no to me, also i pay somuch attention to what i wear, "what is wroting in em, what symboles they put on em ... etc". And i dontwear some big brands, like gucci, channel... cuz i know that they have sick side deal like kids trafficking.

Aamy

Star
Indeed. And looks like Jm lost a considerable amount of weight in this photo...or perhaps it's just the angle..
He never was chubby in the first place xD this man was always thin for me. But I can't tell if he really loose weight, since he always do the puppy eyes on his pics so.. I really think it was just the angle. I never see him with some belly or plump cheeks

Aamy

Star
I never buy a clothes that a celebrity promote, thats a biig no to me, also i pay somuch attention to what i wear, "what is wroting in em, what symboles they put on em ... etc". And i dontwear some big brands, like gucci, channel... cuz i know that they have sick side deal like kids trafficking.
I am in the same case. Just ridiculous. I am good in my black leggins or color leggins and my tanks top. It's totally fine for me xD never I will buy star's clothes.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He never was chubby in the first place xD this man was always thin for me. But I can't tell if he really loose weight, since he always do the puppy eyes on his pics so.. I really think it was just the angle. I never see him with some belly or plump cheeks
He is also always been extra conscious of his weight...

e-Enoch

Superstar
He is one of the worst. Hoe's role and to stay cute baby mochi forever. But yeah he is easy to read. He was like " come on guys, put some efforts, don't let me do all the work as usual, I don't have the patience tonight to pretending that I don't know what happened between you two, come on, make babies in front of the cameras for Armys and they will forget because they have no brains"
Lol..."make babies in front of the camera..." Hahaha!

I can imagine the jikookrs would be storming that vlive & it's gonna spell chaos!!!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Don't ever ask them the question ! You want a slowly death or? They will write some disgustings and crazy contents af. If a real fight was ready to be lashed on internet, I can already tell you that Armys will be feral between themselvs. They will be ready to rip your eyes out alive without knives and cut your tongue at the same time if you don't choose your biais. And attention ! Choose the good side. No are you crazy? It will be ship wars, and which member is the best or was right into their fight. They can even call that sexual tension or jealousy between them. Yep, I tell you, just protect yourself you are crazy just to imagine this

You had killing me ! Lover quarrels? I am so dead. They are able to say that, that's the worst.
Lol... Aren't those three the "main characters" in the so-called "shipping industry?"