BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
It's literally ridiculous just how many times these idols and celebs have to do these one eye signs.
The worst one is when they wear these eyepatches, it looks awful too.
I actually feel like the thing with the eyepatches started ever since madonna did the ultra creepy performance at eurovision where she wore the eyepatch. I never noticed anyone wearing them before that, but ever since then they have become this common thing and tons of idols wear them all the time, it must be so annoying to wear them too.
And the thing with the hair is also done constantly, I no longer think it's just coincidental, its strategically placed like that.
Madonna is queen of occult however eyepatches actually became a trend after sh1nee's key wore one for odd eye stages in 2015 as a sh@wol I can confirm that it became a thing shortly after that

Berrywon88

Star
There is a big competition between these two....i don't know what happened, but they are no friends anymore,i think Ta* is more close with wooga squad,and jk with jaehyun...
I agree. I don't think they like each other at all. I saw that live they did last night actually..I had only seen clips of it on twttr previously. And omg was it awkward. It's like t*e and jm were begging for jk to come and they didn't know what to say or do. And I think jk was dragged by staff to join that live and he seemed pissed throughout. It was hard to watch. Jk was just staring at t*e with disdain? and wouldn't speak while jm kept falling all over him laughing, it was bad. Jk was acting almost the same way he was on C0rden.
4:40 mark where t*e reveals jk hurt himself up to 6:15..this is where he seems especially annoyed.
And t*e and jm aren't the best friends that bh wants people to think. I don't think they hate each other but they wouldn't have needed jk to make things less awkward if they were really close. They seemed very uncomfortable around each other.

Asahi

Established
I agree. I don't think they like each other at all. I saw that live they did last night actually..I had only seen clips of it on twttr previously. And omg was it awkward. It's like t*e and jm were begging for jk to come and they didn't know what to say or do. And I think jk was dragged by staff to join that live and he seemed pissed throughout. It was hard to watch. Jk was just staring at t*e with disdain? and wouldn't speak while jm kept falling all over him laughing, it was bad. Jk was acting almost the same way he was on C0rden.
4:40 mark where t*e reveals jk hurt himself up to 6:15..this is where he seems especially annoyed.
And t*e and jm aren't the best friends that bh wants people to think. I don't think they hate each other but they wouldn't have needed jk to make things less awkward if they were really close. They seemed very uncomfortable around each other.
Omg,jk was very pissed off,in some parts his stare is angry...and jm was trying to laugh,but he was uncomfortable with the others two,this vlive was a torture for jk,it was like they can't stand each others(him,and v)

Asahi

Established

MochiThot

Established
IMG_20211130_211927.jpg
Depends. Would you describe this expression as Jayk having absolute disdain for the person in his line of vision? Lol

Aamy

Star
View attachment 66531
Depends. Would you describe this expression as Jayk having absolute disdain for the person in his line of vision? Lol
I saw extracts on yt. It's because of the weird closeness they showed in this live. And Jk stare sometimes was the same at Corden Show. His eyes are very telling you know x) ?

On here, we can interpret as we want, but the legend is missing under this pic : You already stole too much followers. I am going to take them again.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I saw extracts on yt. It's because of the weird closeness they showed in this live. And Jk stare sometimes was the same at Corden Show. His eyes are very telling you know x) ?

On here, we can interpret as we want, but the legend is missing under this pic : You already stole too much followers. I am going to take them again.
Lol...they "steal" from each other like two crazy, screaming sisters! Hahaha!

Next, they'd be "pulling each other's hair"... hahaha!

... And we'll be totally sorry for T*e this time because his hair has been falling even before...

Riko

Veteran
The vlive was super awks, even jk and jimin were giving each other looks when Tae was acting weird, as if to say "what the fuck is he on?" lol. And JK really hates them disclosing anything that he's doing, he was quite annoyed that jimin said he comes to his room to hang out. I believe those two are friends. But he and Tae probably never speak off camera, they're just sort of trauma bonded or close through the group but not personally. And they deffo dragged him to that vlive, the one that he did with hobi was much more natural, even if he was only there for a few mins you could tell he likes him genuinely. And then Tae went and had to drop that the two of them had a deep talk over dinner lol.

Aamy

Star
Lol...they "steal" from each other like two crazy, screaming sisters! Hahaha!

Next, they'd be "pulling each other's hair"... hahaha!

... And we'll be totally sorry for T*e this time because his hair has been falling even before...
I can totally imagine the behind the scenes. Whete staff should be around them to eventually separate them if they are ready to hit each others on the face

Laura755y

Star
One eyed symbolism was brought up on here today and this was jk's post a few hours ago...View attachment 66508
He's been doing the wink or eye closed a lot since about 2019 when he went through his major change. I don't recall him doing it as much before then.
View attachment 66509
I noticed T*e's eye is also partially covered by his hair.
They're lurcking here like we said, we talked about mr one eyed, and they were quick to make it more obvious lol, its so annoying how in every pic, vid they have to throw those f-ugly symbols, hand gestures, dont they get tired?!? They always have to remind themselves that they're owned and that they're mere puppet, how cheap and pathetic.