BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star

they said in the subtitles that even without music, they are repeating their chore. Really? I know they must show that they are still young boys but... come on? I was cringing during the entire video. What did they take to behave like this? You can't do this without to be high as fuck. Jhope and Jimin looks like infinite gogols ( this is an expression from my place you can translate this word by people doing stupid things)

But you've got a surprise near the end. We've got our favorite turtle doing the "sexy dance" again for our eyes.

Asahi

Established
No I’m getting sick of these groups with no stage presence and I feel like kpop is becoming more and more generic. I myself much prefer all the second gen groups although there are a few current ones I like. Do you know if shinee is performing?
Not Shinee on Mama,Taemin is in the army,Shinee will be at kbs song festival

Kimiko

Veteran
I think btss have ig to look more "relatable" to their fans and to the west

Kpop antics like fan service and aeygo wont go over well outside of asia

General public in the west will soon question why these grown ass men only sing kids bop and never about women or men...its not natural plus most pop music is about relationships,break ups and make ups,plotting revenge as a jilted lover,first love,child paternity,side pieces,saving yourself for marriage and so much more

Yet btss only sing about na na na na na na life is dynamite or na na na na na na we dont need permission to dance or even worse that tuna crap

Also I really wish hibe would stop paying folks to say that their music is on the level of Michael cuz that is such bs

I have seen articles say that butter is reminiscent of smooth criminal and they also have said before that ptd was reminiscent of heal the world and I'm like wtf no its not!!!

Also this picture of mj right here,this can never and will never be btss,holding multiple grammys from a real masterpiece album known as thriller although I personally prefer the off the wall album
ap_jackson_king_of_culture_26212708.jpg

I'm not saying that all pop music has to be about love but to never sing about it is unnatural and deliberate

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
You people should not disclose your any personal information or country or location with someone here. You never know. Better not tell such personal things. ;). No offence, I'm not targeting anyone. In the past I have seen here people on this forum being hypocrites ( talking bad about bts here and are fans on inside and talk about that in dms. There have been many fights here.
Oh fuck, Imagine one day you have BTS manager and superiors behind your door, ready to kidnapp you or sue you because you know too much about them? XD

But you are right, we should be more careful we never know

Laura755y

Star
I think btss have ig to look more "relatable" to their fans and to the west

Kpop antics like fan service and aeygo wont go over well outside of asia

General public in the west will soon question why these grown ass men only sing kids bop and never about women or men...its not natural plus most pop music is about relationships,break ups and make ups,plotting revenge as a jilted lover,first love,child paternity,side pieces,saving yourself for marriage and so much more

Yet btss only sing about na na na na na na life is dynamite or na na na na na na we dont need permission to dance or even worse that tuna crap

Also I really wish hibe would stop paying folks to say that their music is on the level of Michael cuz that is such bs

I have seen articles say that butter is reminiscent of smooth criminal and they also have said before that ptd was reminiscent of heal the world and I'm like wtf no its not!!! Also this picture of mj right here,this can never and will never be btss,holding multiple grammys from a real masterpiece album known as thriller although I personally prefer the off the wall album
View attachment 66372
Agree with you, the whole butter shit and b*s are in MJ level, that pissed the living shit out of me honestly, cuz not all of em can dance, not all of em can sing, even the rap line is average, they're voices are like goats, so how tf they're in mj level, he was an icon, and not them believing it, they became much more delusional then their fans.

Riko

Veteran
Vee is looking through his DMs I just know it
Boy either has absolutely no life cos he stay posting more than all the others and stay tagging other celebs, thirsty ass. Or he's scouting for some kitty as soon as his 10 days are up lol. His DM's must be a mess. I'm waiting for him to get drunk and do an instalive one day, it's definitely coming.

nmatejakova

Established
There are two solutions. The first? He had really no choice in this, and was pushed all along by Namjoon who were like :" yeah, hold your emotions and accept all of this, it's for our career"

The second ? Even if he was actually not too fond about this, he is used to please to the others, so even if you are traumatized, you can continue your act because you are very used to do the "job" and they learn to seduce in their way. He knows that most of people find him very cute or beautiful, so he plays with it to obtain what he wants. Jimin can be flirty on his own, he knows he is his favorite, so he plays.

Or the worse, he was just acting all the way, and was severely abused by this man just after or before the show
I'm not having any illusions about him having a choice to say no. I'm just surprised cuz I don't think any other celeb have been touching him so much in front of cameras. That's why I'm curious why is that.