BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Anpanman" could be the same pagan god called "pan.." associated with sexual perversion...

Here's an interesting analysis related to "pan" and its possible association with the term "pandemic..."

Maybe not...Keyser Soze's character is too evil coz he's the devil, himself...
That movie was a masterpiece. I was genuinely surprised at the end and it takes a lot to do that.
"Anpanman" could be the same pagan god called "pan.." associated with sexual perversion...

Here's an interesting analysis related to "pan" and its possible association with the term "pandemic..."

Thank you I'll read this and post my thoughts.

e-Enoch

Superstar
No I’m getting sick of these groups with no stage presence and I feel like kpop is becoming more and more generic. I myself much prefer all the second gen groups although there are a few current ones I like. Do you know if shinee is performing?
Yes, a lot of them have no "stage presence" despite layers of makeup... lol

I also like the very talented group, Shinee... :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ikr it’s all fancy outfits and cute faces. Yes even if shinee is involved in evil stuff I will always love their music and performances. I actually enjoy exo too I wish they had been the ones to blow up instead of bts haha.
You're right, most of them look rather "bland" and don't stand out in a crowd...

Shinee has this "aura of humility" about them...like the boy-next-door band...who politely "helps" anyone in the streets...not full of themselves...

There's something admirable about "unassuming" celebrities... :)

Riko

Veteran
RM's feed is actually so good, if only he'd stop talking and just stick to the art stuff lol.
Hobi has a pretty cool one too.

Tae..cant believe he's posting as much as he is! Makes me laugh how jimin is climbing in followers but won't give army shit lol. And Jk is slowly catching up to Tae without any of the constant posting.

e-Enoch

Superstar
RM's feed is actually so good, if only he'd stop talking and just stick to the art stuff lol.

Tae..cant believe he's posting as much as he is! Makes me laugh how jimin is climbing in followers but won't give army shit lol. And Jk is slowly catching up to Tae without any of the constant posting.
Lol..the "maknae drama queens" are...yeah...full of "dramas"...haha!

Rm & Jh... just staying cool with the "docu" genre...hahaha!

eyes@wide@open

Established

Did you see this one? Why this music ;)

e-Enoch

Superstar
OMG don't get me started on Boris - he needs his own forum heheh ;). He has fudged us all and now gone off on paternity leave with this 6th, or is it 7th,,8th child!!
Ooops...apologies...not gonna ruin your day...on Boris...heheh...

Boris had become "boring" recently...Wonder if that's the effect of the C-19 jab...and lots of "pressures..." also coz of becoming a dad...again...? "Billy the gates" must not be liking his high fertility rate... coz he's "sabotaging" his "population control" agenda...lol.

Okay, enough of politics...

Back to betees talk...haha!

Aamy

Star
Whether they "explode or implode" Jk stans will experience a serious "shattering from within & without"...once Jk confirms a relationship...

No longer the favorite vanilla which they can put all sorts of toppings on...even chili peppers...lol

As for T*e...he will always make himself a "tease..." T*e's Teases will titillate his stans 'til eTaernity...who knows...

Rm...actually there's "someone" who really, really likes him...

Jh can't be easily forgotten...he modeled how to wear a "condom shirt" in a cool way...with shades...lol

And Jn..."doesn't inspire stalkers..." but that's just the way he likes it...lol

Seokjn is truly a charming, clever, and "calculating capitalist..."

...Why invest in, and produce a 3-minute seriously sensible song...and hope for it to make it to the charts...

...when he can get the same results & much more with a 1.13 minute-trot song about a common fish...

...get all sectors of the populace to sing/perform it...while reverse psyching them that he's actually "embarrassed" and tells them to "stop..."

...he knows they won't stop...lol

...so the "fish song" as an "unassuming bait" even catches BB Hot Top 10! Lol!

And the WWH is laughing happily, nasally... all the way to the bank! Haha!
I am so dead what you say about RM dear xD it depends the country but I can assure you that he is prized and loved in some West countries. Like really really. Don't underestimate the power of the turtle

Girl, if JK announces his possible relationship with someone, I really hope that this person will have securtity around her