BTS discussion thread

That's why I'm so worried about Jm. With all the disturbing things that happen within the kpop industry, I hope hes getting the help/rest he needs during this downtime. It really disgusts me that his fans say they care about his well-being so much but don't speak out on the obvious discomfort he feels around that pig J@mes. His behavior is completely different from what it once was. He went from the fun, sassy, shady Libra we all know and love to completely covering his body as much as possible outside of live performances. Even during vlives at times. I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking about it too hard but it's like "hiding your shame under layers of clothes". Amy only ever spoke out when J@mes said something negative towards BT$ but it was quickly forgotten and the pervert was back to harassing Jm. At this point, I agree that J@mes is probably blackmailing the poor man from behind the scenes.
His solos talk about his mistreatment and how the rest of Armys don't care about him. It's true. If that were Jk or Tae, Cordon would be threatened and have to get off social media.

e-Enoch

Superstar
You summed it up well. All the kpop companies and the majority of the artists are involved in these dirty situations. Eventually they will be backstabbed or they become groomers/ abusers themselves. Now that I think of it, I can’t wait to see these famous kpop groups in the future. How will they turn out? Big scandals maybe? it’s impossible to predict imo.
Unless something positively revolutionizing happens, it could be the same status quo or worse...

... it's a vicious cycle of manipulation and abuse...meanwhile what kind of music will be produced? Another crappy bunch of senselessness...

e-Enoch

Superstar
His solos talk about his mistreatment and how the rest of Armys don't care about him. It's true. If that were Jk or Tae, Cordon would be threatened and have to get off social media.
It baffles me how the armees' general attitude towards Jm seems to be ambivalent...some moments they are "wildly liking" him...then they "hate" him to the point of desiring to "exterminate" him...

And now that his "silence is concerning"...there isn't even a semblance of consensus asking..."wait, where's Jm and how is he?"

Berrywon88

Star
That's weird as fuck. They're no different than sasaengs. I would hide everything too. Do they have any boundaries? The way they treat him would make someone file a restraining order.
Ikr it's very disturbing and they do this exclusively with jk. With the thousands of likes I'm guessing no one in that fandom sees a problem with it. They act like they own him. That tweet where one of them said "my lil virgo"...b!tch he's not your anything. The day jk publicly announces he's in a relationship will be the day millions of armies heads explode.

Kimiko

Veteran
I remember when btss had good music like run,dimple,spring day,house of cards,airplane...now they either singing kids bop ptd,a kiddie anthem tuna fish song or just covering somebody else's good music like Harry's falling

These men fell off bad and will only get worse cuz of their lying ass fans who love vicariously through them

Riko

Veteran
Jk could never threaten army like Tae did lmao, that boy didn't give af and im sure was held down and restrained from typing out "fuck you" on that weverse post lol.

JK molds himself to exactly what Army want him to be. Even though he tries to break out of it now, the monster they've created will push back viciously if he ever speaks out or tries to stop it. No level headed girl will be mad enough to risk her life and sanity for these BTS boys. Not unless she's untouchable in some way like the Chaebol.

It's creepy af at how he is literally just a self insert for these girls to imagine scenarios and life with in their fanfics. Or to imagine him with Tae or jimin, they literally don't see them as humans with their own fee will. They both baby him and drool over the bad boy thing he portrays, it's so yuck lol.

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk could never threaten army like Tae did lmao, that boy didn't give af and im sure was held down and restrained from typing out "fuck you" on that weverse post lol.

JK molds himself to exactly what Army want him to be. Even though he tries to break out of it now, the monster they've created will push back viciously if he ever speaks out or tries to stop it. No level headed girl will be mad enough to risk her life and sanity for these BTS boys. Not unless she's untouchable in some way like the Chaebol.

It's creepy af at how he is literally just a self insert for these girls to imagine scenarios and life with in their fanfics. Or to imagine him with Tae or jimin, they literally don't see them as humans with their own fee will. They both baby him and drool over the bad boy thing he portrays, it's so yuck lol.
All facts
I even saw on a run bts episode(I used to watch it on YT when I was a fan) and it was an episode talking about their parents or something and one of the comments read about jk "wow it's crazy but I have never thought of him as having a mother"

I was like wtf you think a stork just dropped him off at 13 years old at hitbig??

e-Enoch

Superstar
All facts
I even saw on a run bts episode(I used to watch it on YT when I was a fan) and it was an episode talking about their parents or something and one of the comments read about jk "wow it's crazy but I have never thought of him as having a mother"

I was like wtf you think a stork just dropped him off at 13 years old at hitbig??
Lol...some fans don't have even an iota of a brain cell...

Even a bot would not "comment" like that...haha!

Asahi

Established
I thought no song could be worse than ptd, and jn topped it with that tuna song. And I swear his voice has become more grating, more nasel. In fact the worst part of ptd is his yelping nananananah at the end..he says that sh!t for like 2 min. View attachment 66361
The battle is hard between ptd and supertuna,to establish the record for the worst performance, because both are terrible xD

E

Exactly! From what I gather he’s guilty of gambling, tax evasion and possibly prostitution mediation although it’s been debated if the chats were edited (I don’t know if that’s entirely true though since his fans will twist things but it does again suggest seungri‘s role in the scandal was exaggerated). that’s pretty dirty but he’s didn’t sexually assault girls (wasn’t in the molka chat) let’s face it. He also couldn’t report jjy’s crime of drugging girls due to a law in korea, I doubted it at first but there is a screenshot that allegedly shows him scolding jjy for posting one of his disgusting videos. i think how you view his crimes and him as an individual does depend slightly on what you think of prostitution organisation (some countries it’s a more serious crime of course) but it is illegal nevertheless in Korea so he must be punished if he is truly guilty of that. I won’t start going through and debunking what he is/ isn’t guilty of because it will be ten pages long XD but I suggest if you’re interested in it to research it thoroughly and come to your own conclusion. As I said before there were many reasons people wanted to paint him as being as bad as a literal rapi*t and armpits certainly had a role in that. Also I thought you may find this interesting, bearing in mind it comes from a fan account so take it with a grain of salt:
http://instagr.am/p/CSiWtz8lTpQ/
Back to the point I made before there are more powerful people than seungri but he was famous and I believe he was used as a distraction. He’s not a saint but I can’t help feeling slightly sorry for him in the sense he took the worst punishment whilst there are many more that need to be thrown in prison but alas the world is corrupt and those with money and power get away with a lot.

P.S. Sorry for the late post, I know it’s not bt5 as I said before but tbh I know if I said this in many places I’d either be called a seungri stan or just thought of as crazy, thanks for the conversations you welcome on this thread. I think it’s also relevant as who knows if something similar may happen with bt5 in the future.
Armys were painting anyone who listened to Ri as a r*pe sympathizer and a bad person. When, not if, btees has a scandal, they will be worse and work harder to hide it.