BTS discussion thread

Plot twist! It was JM! The King of Shade has officially returned to his subjects with

Oooo let me get my insulin ready cause I'm going to need it! T@e is not playing games. Hes coming for it all! He wouldn't even spit in Amy's direction before, they were begging him to post more on twitter. Now the mofo straight advertising his shit on the BT$ Twitter page. LOLOL And his stans are hyping him up!
View attachment 66321
Instagram is exposing them one post at a time. They're very competitive and it's just Instagram accounts. Jk made him feel some type of way, and it's payback. His fans out here buying followers so he doesn't lose to Tae but it's not working.

Hobi allegedly releasing mixtape 2.0 in 2022. And Tae had a video of him driving around to one of his unreleased songs, it was cute but his voice just sounds like he's gargling saltwater the whole way through. Reminds me of ariana Grande lol, ENUNCIATE. poor kook relegated to showing off his dog cos no one let's him release any music lol.
Sasaengs talked about the mixtape. Armys hoped it was JK but it's not likely soon.

Berrywon88

Star
They read here or their staff and get ideas for stuff to do. I want to be paid bh. We're not your slaves. We need a salary, vacation and that cafeteria because the food looks good.
So that's why jk's English improved so much...from reading this long ass thread!IMG_oawhap.jpg
Haha I'm just kidding, but their team steals everything it's ridiculous!

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Jimn is very quiet and the once attention seeker isnt seeking attention...since they went to the UN he has been quiet

He would be right there in the middle of t@e and jk with posts on IG and using jik00k for likes but he is nowhere to be seen

I just hope j@mes c0rden didnt put his nasty hands on him but jimn seemed so nervous and uneasy during that interview and the perv obviously has a disgusting interest in him

eyes@wide@open

Established
Hobi allegedly releasing mixtape 2.0 in 2022. And Tae had a video of him driving around to one of his unreleased songs, it was cute but his voice just sounds like he's gargling saltwater the whole way through. Reminds me of ariana Grande lol, ENUNCIATE. poor kook relegated to showing off his dog cos no one let's him release any music lol.
I
Jimn is very quiet and the once attention seeker isnt seeking attention...since they went to the UN he has been quiet

He would be right there in the middle of t@e and jk with posts on IG and using jik00k for likes but he is nowhere to be seen

I just hope j@mes c0rden didnt put his nasty hands on him but jimn seemed so nervous and uneasy during that interview and the perv obviously has a disgusting interest in him
I think he is laying low or in the BH dog house because of that rumour that was up on CDAN while they were in US (which then very quickly disappeared)?

Last edited:

eaisa

Established

james defo threatened him with something, it makes sense when he hesitated while the rest of bts were dragging james and roasting him.

e-Enoch

Superstar

I really hope he's okay...

nmatejakova

Established

I just watched the interview and holy crap what the hell is that James weird obsession with nonstop touching j.min and holding his hand (I dont watch his interviews does he do this with other guests as well? Cuz jeez he really couldn't keep his hands to himself). And wtf T.e telling James to touch j.min's thighs? Eeeeeh okay...
"I'm the biggest fan of BDS- bt." Interesting slip of tongue XD

Berrywon88

Star

I just checked their Insta accounts and he's the only one that hasn't made any updates and just has 2 old pics. This is the same guy that would hashtag his name to his twttr posts to get more people to see. He loves attention! Hope he hasn't drunk himself into a stupor after all the crap that most likely happened to him in L.A. And you're right, it has been since the U.N.

Berrywon88

Star
He doesn't want anything public, not even the brands of noodles he eats. Armys are his loyal subjects and will buy it out. He probably wants a normal life but with the privilege he has now. It's hard growing up under a microscope. Everything he does is dissected
I thought of what you said here when I saw these posts of armpits dissecting everything in jk's room like the stalkers they are. He shares a clip of him and his dog and this is what they do..
:rolleyes: :oops:
It's really crazy and I think no wonder he doesn't share anything. I remember he used to share a lot more pre 2018 before the downy incident, lip balm, etc. And armies really think it's cute when they find out everything he owns and sells it out. No it's sick!