BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star

Aamy

Star
They read here or their staff and get ideas for stuff to do. I want to be paid bh. We're not your slaves. We need a salary, vacation and that cafeteria because the food looks good.
I actually said several time that he just should doing pics with Jk if he wanted to break internet again with his social medias xD Tae knows the power of war ships

Laura755y

Star
Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
They read here or their staff and get ideas for stuff to do. I want to be paid bh. We're not your slaves. We need a salary, vacation and that cafeteria because the food looks good.
Girl, you read my mind, we need to get paid in here, man some people in here are so creative, but come on the fact that they come in here to have inspiration said it all, their marketing tactics sucks to the point they start gathering idea from the thread that exposes them, how pathetic . The copy the living shit out of anything ald everyone cnt even find a creative way to trend.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Girl, you read my mind, we need to get paid in here, man some people in here are so creative, but come on the fact that they come in here to have inspiration said it all, their marketing tactics sucks to the point they start gathering idea from the thread that exposes them, how pathetic . The copy the living shit out of anything ald everyone cnt even find a creative way to trend.
I also noticed that in the last few times they have be photographed they have been making less of the in your face illumi hand gestures. I was just thinking they've been dipping into these chats too

Laura755y

Star
I also noticed that in the last few times they have be photographed they have been making less of the in your face illumi hand gestures. I was just thinking they've been dipping into these chats too
They maybe wanna stay low so that what is been said in here ( the illumi shit) dont match up with what they do, but they're heavily controled by stronger people including bang pedo shit, so they still have to follow the freemasons motto,(in the plain sight)

Riko

Veteran
Hobi allegedly releasing mixtape 2.0 in 2022. And Tae had a video of him driving around to one of his unreleased songs, it was cute but his voice just sounds like he's gargling saltwater the whole way through. Reminds me of ariana Grande lol, ENUNCIATE. poor kook relegated to showing off his dog cos no one let's him release any music lol.

nmatejakova

Established
Damn then i should start being more active here to get some cash as well XD

Laura755y

Star
Ye
could you point out which jk tattoos are about witchcraft and freemasons? i’m curious
Its gonna be aloong post sorry in advance.
First we have the eye, it symboles the "all seeing eyes" and its the eye on the right side, idk if everyone knows this but manly freemasons, are waiting for their god "antichrist", this supposed "their god" have no eye on the right side, "the eye means also the spirits, watching everyone" and them being so qware of everything.
Alot of religions talk about it and have almost the same description for him, he was said to be living now on an island, theres some song about him , and celebrities, elites ... the one who are involved in this believe he is the true god and "our god" is an "ignorant god".
The snake, the snake is associated mainly with satan, him being manipulative, well here is the tricky part, the snake that jeon have is in the shape of" g-clef" music note, the g clef is in the shape of G and we all know that he is called "golden maknae" "the elites have a biig interest in gold too and gematria, thats why ull find the letter G in alot of adv songs...." but also the tattoo is in this shape of a snake cuz satan.rules the music industry, "songs heavily influenced by a snake" "also cuz the songs that are influenced by dark spirits control minds some sort of spells" .
the gclef is located at the beginning of the staff, which makes it number 1. And the gclef is one of the most used clef in western music.
There is the satans horn tattoo, and above it the crossed motto, in the shape of "X" which is associated with the monster "satan" idk if u noticed it but ull find the "X" in alot of celebrities, drinks ... as a symbole.
He had an owl tattoo kn his shoulder, this bird is a very important symbole for the freemasons ive already posted about it, also ull find the owl being a symbole to alooot of adv, movids,songs...
Another thing , the crossed motto tattoo have in each void of it a tattoo, the snake tattoo is infront of the microphone tattoo, as i said satan controling the industry; and there is the eye infront of the horns,
And he have the crown tattoo, billie eillish have a song named after it, and he has the tattoo of their debut tattoo"06/13" well we all know about the 13 number and what is associated too, and the 6 too, nd if u add up 13+6 it ll give u 10, and 1+0=1, the one nd only or number one,his tattoo have double or more meaning, idk if it was his idea to make such tattoos but as much as i hate to say it, who ever it is, had planned very well for em to have more meanings for only one tattoo . And he just add up knew one, ill let those to another post cuz i wrote so fk much.

Attachments

Asahi

Established
Ye

First we have the eye, it symboles the "all seeing eyes" and its the eye on the right side, idk if everyone knows this but manly freemasons, are waiting for their god "antichrist", this supposed "their god" have no eye on the right side, "the eye means also the spirits, watching everyone" and them being so qware of everything.
Alot of religions talk about it and have almost the same description for him, he was said to be living now on an island, theres some song about him , and celebrities, elites ... the one who are involved in this believe he is the true god and "our god" is an "ignorant god".
The snake, the snake is associated mainly with satan, him being manipulative, well here is the tricky part, the snake that jeon have is in the shape of" g-clef" music note, the g clef is in the shape of G and we all know that he is called "golden maknae" "the elites have a biig interest in gold too and gematria, thats why ull find the letter G in alot of adv songs...." but also the tattoo is in this shape of a snake cuz satan.rules the music industry, "songs heavily influenced by a snake" "also cuz the songs that are influenced by dark spirits control minds some sort of spells" .
the gclef is located at the beginning of the staff, which makes it number 1. And the gclef is one of the most used clef in western music.
There is the satans horn tattoo, and above it the crossed motto, in the shape of "X" which is associated with the monster "satan" idk if u noticed it but ull find the "X" in alot of celebrities, drinks ... as a symbole.
He had an owl tattoo kn his shoulder, this bird is a very important symbole for the freemasons ive already posted about it, also ull find the owl being a symbole to alooot of adv, movids,songs...
Another thing , the crossed motto tattoo have in each void of it a tattoo, the snake tattoo is infront of the microphone tattoo, as i said satan controling the industry; and there is the eye infront of the horns,
And he have the crown tattoo, billie eillish have a song named after it, and he has the tattoo of their debut tattoo"06/13" well we all know about the 13 number and what is associated too, and the 6 too, nd if u add up 13+6 it ll give u 10, and 1+0=1, the one nd only or number one,his tattoo have double or more meaning, idk if it was his idea to make such tattoos but as much as i hate to say it, who ever it is, had planned very well for em to have more meanings for only one tattoo . And he just add up knew one, ill let those to another post cuz i wrote so fk much.
The snake could be abraxas,rm talked about abraxas in bst,and they did dyonisus performance with a big snake behind them,and I think the snake represents abraxas

nmatejakova

Established
Ye

Another reason why is x heavily used among celebs is because x is rune Gebo. It literally symbolizes these pacts they make. And in ritual the energy of the rune can be used.

Attachments

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ye

Thanks for this great post, Laura, in response to Natie...:)

queen82

Star
I haven’t posted on this thread for ages but I’ve been reading it and thought as a listener of BIGBANG and former fan I could offer my view and say I don’t believe that scandal is really what it seems like. I think there’s a lot more to it and it all seems very suspicious. Personally I wouldn’t put it past the kpop world for it to have been planned/ a humiliation ritual or maybe seungri being the most famous member of burning sun was partly a scapegoat (not that’s he’s completely innocent). I know some of you will hate me for saying that and this thread is about BTS not BB but that’s my take.
welcome back

Laura755y

Star
The snake could be abraxas,rm talked about abraxas in bst,and they did dyonisus performance with a big snake behind them,and I think the snake represents abraxas
Abraxas is just a spirit a "demon" nd could be a symbol for "satan" as well, i could be wrong tho.

Laura755y

Star
Another reason why is x heavily used among celebs is because x is rune Gebo. It literally symbolizes these pacts they make. And in ritual the energy of the rune can be used.
Thank you, i didnt know about this, and yeah u'r right it also means the 4 axes in the pentagram, the 4 axes symbolises (air,earth,fire,water) and the 5 one is the spirit.
So for him to do such a tattoo that have such underlying meaning, he must be veery aware of the occult,whichcraft, and is a heavy practicer as well. Wut do u think.?!?
If u see in the pic' ull see that the 4 elements are crossed like an X.

Attachments