BTS discussion thread

I’ll try my best to articulate my thoughts, although tbh I could be totally wrong. one thing that made me question it and wonder if this was all planned in advance (I know I sound like a conspiracy nut here) is the constant mentioning by BB members outright saying one day seungri will leave the group and trying to pass it off as jokes. I think there was even a time they said something along the lines of,’when seungri can’t return to Korea’ (i can’t remember the exact video I believe someone may even have posted it here, if I find it I will link it). Now this wasn’t just a one-off where they expressed concerns about his friends they were always saying stuff like when we are four members. Now you could read this in different ways, maybe they were concerned older brother figures, or they were part of burning sun themselves or it was all planned and we will never know the full truth. You have to remember, and this is what many people who hate seungri and like the rest of the members forget, the other members aren’t innocent babies who haven’t been involved in dirty dealings. OT4 BB fans remind me of armys in how they think only seungri is scum. G dragon a kpop legend was in the entertainment industry since a young age, like jk actually, he was without a doubt abused just like we say the maknae line of bts was and had to do satanic stuff like bts. He had his own scandals using weed, friends with a girlfriend beater. Due to his popularity he recovered from his weed scandal (it’s crazy how he got off compared to fellow member t.o.p), how do we know he hasn’t done other things (I understand this is all speculation but it’s sort of like how with B*S we assume things), remember BB used to be very very famous things were swept under the rug (e.g. a cocaine rumour). Three of the members had very successful solo careers, they were involved with things like sponsorship and all the usual occult rituals, you can see the blatant symbolism in their music videos. So how are they any better? They just weren’t caught. In fact in this sense they’re probably worse than seungri. I’ve read BB tea blogs and I remember reading seungri probably didn’t have a sponsor, you may hate the guy but he was a hard worker. GD and t.o.p had sponsors and their music videos scream,‘I’m into the occult‘. GD also was seen pushing certain agendas like gender blurring. So that’s one take, I could write more but it’s late so that’s a brief summary. My other one and please don’t think I’m some seungri stan but if you look into it you can’t deny seungri‘s involvement in the scandal was focused on the most. Yes I believe he probably did know about prostitution but we need to find a middle ground here (not listening just to fans or the media who could have other motives and can be biased). There were multiple witnesses who swore he wasn’t involved and he didn’t drug women, sure he’s not an angel by any means he is probably slightly sleazy but I think focusing on a big star like seungri distracted people from worse criminals. If you’d like me to expand on that I can but again I’m just writing something short here. Im sorry if that made no sense I know I rambled but my point is that its hard to find the truth and tbh I wish people would see most kpop idols are involved in disgusting stuff not just seungri and the idols that get caught.
Absolutely would love to read more. He sounds like the fall guy. Everyone but him knew to grab a chair, but when the music stopped, he was without a seat and holding the bag. When the news mentioned it, his name or BB was always there. Always him, even though he didn't orchestrate anything. Everyone from the top down was involved, but only him and a few others took the fall.

Berrywon88

Star
I saw a pic on this thread maybe when he was still youung, before debut him , jeon and turtle, man was losing his hair sence that time, i cnt find it but those few pics confirms it
Looking at those pics and other ones, I think t*e just had a big forehead when he was young. I have one so no judgement. I can understand his insecurity about it. I was teased a lot as a kid and called fivehead. Maybe T*e was also teased. Wish he knew it matched his face. His hair loss I think started after he became an idol and it was from stylists constantly manipulating and damaging his hair.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Looking at those pics and other ones, I think t*e just had a big forehead when he was young. I have one so no judgement. I can understand his insecurity about it. I was teased a lot as a kid and called fivehead. Maybe T*e was also teased. Wish he knew it matched his face. His hair loss I think started after he became an idol and it was from stylists constantly manipulating and damaging his hair.
Wise, old folks often associate "big forehead with great intellect"... :)

Berrywon88

Star

cadiz

Star
But wait! T*e was like oh no you don't jk. You're not taking my #1 spot..and then posts a never released song of his. Boom!
Never knew t*e was this competitive lmao
taekook was trending on twitter
then I go to the tag and see this?

didn't someone here suggested he should post a taekook pic to "break the internet" or something?

and then you have the dog pic and video (also suggested here)

creepy tbh

Berrywon88

Star
taekook was trending on twitter
then I go to the tag and see this?

didn't someone here suggested he should post a taekook pic to "break the internet" or something?

and then you have the dog pic and video (also suggested here)

creepy tbh
What the hell...this is creepy! I don't want to jump to conclusions and say t*e and jk read this thread. Maybe staff like we've been saying infiltrated on here and got the ideas for them to post. It sounds crazy, but they're posting exactly what was talked about on here.

What the hell...this is creepy! I don't want to jump to conclusions and say t*e and jk read this thread. Maybe staff like we've been saying infiltrated on here and got the ideas for them to post. It sounds crazy, but they're posting exactly what was talked about on here.
They read here or their staff and get ideas for stuff to do. I want to be paid bh. We're not your slaves. We need a salary, vacation and that cafeteria because the food looks good.

natie

Rookie
Too much harder,cuz first his name was the only one mentionned in the simpsons, but the way he was mentionned in, was so creepy and disgusting if u understang the underlines, and game words.
His tattoos are 100%, and without sugarcoting about whichcraft, freemasons shit, and i can give the meaning behind majority of them, also he had in his earlier days an owl tattoo in his shoulder, we know what the owl symbol is, fun fact, that mijoo tattoo artist has an owl tattoo as well, mijoo and jeon seem to have shared tattoos and beliefs, but his tattoos are far more meaningfull then her tbh, him having connections and promoting stuffs of those who were involved in the burning sun scandal, the mafia behind that scandal (prostitution ring, drugs...etc) has as a tattoo for the worker under it "the illuminati eye" or the "all seeing eye" . So pretty much Jeon is deep enough, and knows enough too, his golden cute shit he fakes like his life depends on it, is nothing to what he really looks like on rl, there is something corden said last time about jeon, he said he can be a moviesuperstar nd he didnt lie tho.
could you point out which jk tattoos are about witchcraft and freemasons? i’m curious

True. That was the "first great fall..."

I was thinking of "falling more" into wrong hands...especially whenever he's drunk..

Who knows he's fallen into these wrong hands a hundred or more times already...and probably more...it's really sad for Jm...
He's had a bad hand dealt to him. Wonder if anyone close to him cares and is trying to get him help.

MochiThot

Established
Plot twist! It was JM! The King of Shade has officially returned to his subjects with
But wait! T*e was like oh no you don't jk. You're not taking my #1 spot..and then posts a never released song of his. Boom!
Never knew t*e was this competitive lmao
Oooo let me get my insulin ready cause I'm going to need it! T@e is not playing games. Hes coming for it all! He wouldn't even spit in Amy's direction before, they were begging him to post more on twitter. Now the mofo straight advertising his shit on the BT$ Twitter page. LOLOL And his stans are hyping him up!
20211209_232309.jpg