BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
I have the chance to be really sensitive, I don't say I am like a medium, absolutely not. But still my intuitions can be very good and on point, in moments where I don't expect something is going to happen. And most of the time I can feel it, when someone isn't so nice in his attitude. But I recognize that for them, we can't really know the truth, with the amounts of fakeness and acting skills

I am agree with you, these type of people are very dangerous
To be intuitive is an amazing gift...:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
I haven’t posted on this thread for ages but I’ve been reading it and thought as a listener of BIGBANG and former fan I could offer my view and say I don’t believe that scandal is really what it seems like. I think there’s a lot more to it and it all seems very suspicious. Personally I wouldn’t put it past the kpop world for it to have been planned/ a humiliation ritual or maybe seungri being the most famous member of burning sun was partly a scapegoat (not that’s he’s completely innocent). I know some of you will hate me for saying that and this thread is about BTS not BB but that’s my take.
I agree that there's a lot more to it...

The thing that intrigues me the most was yg's influence, himself, as far as the "business matters" were concerned...

Asahi

Established
I’ll try my best to articulate my thoughts, although tbh I could be totally wrong. one thing that made me question it and wonder if this was all planned in advance (I know I sound like a conspiracy nut here) is the constant mentioning by BB members outright saying one day seungri will leave the group and trying to pass it off as jokes. I think there was even a time they said something along the lines of,’when seungri can’t return to Korea’ (i can’t remember the exact video I believe someone may even have posted it here, if I find it I will link it). Now this wasn’t just a one-off where they expressed concerns about his friends they were always saying stuff like when we are four members. Now you could read this in different ways, maybe they were concerned older brother figures, or they were part of burning sun themselves or it was all planned and we will never know the full truth. You have to remember, and this is what many people who hate seungri and like the rest of the members forget, the other members aren’t innocent babies who haven’t been involved in dirty dealings. OT4 BB fans remind me of armys in how they think only seungri is scum. G dragon a kpop legend was in the entertainment industry since a young age, like jk actually, he was without a doubt abused just like we say the maknae line of bts was and had to do satanic stuff like bts. He had his own scandals using weed, friends with a girlfriend beater. Due to his popularity he recovered from his weed scandal (it’s crazy how he got off compared to fellow member t.o.p), how do we know he hasn’t done other things (I understand this is all speculation but it’s sort of like how with B*S we assume things), remember BB used to be very very famous things were swept under the rug (e.g. a cocaine rumour). Three of the members had very successful solo careers, they were involved with things like sponsorship and all the usual occult rituals, you can see the blatant symbolism in their music videos. So how are they any better? They just weren’t caught. In fact in this sense they’re probably worse than seungri. I’ve read BB tea blogs and I remember reading seungri probably didn’t have a sponsor, you may hate the guy but he was a hard worker. GD and t.o.p had sponsors and their music videos scream,‘I’m into the occult‘. GD also was seen pushing certain agendas like gender blurring. So that’s one take, I could write more but it’s late so that’s a brief summary. My other one and please don’t think I’m some seungri stan but if you look into it you can’t deny seungri‘s involvement in the scandal was focused on the most. Yes I believe he probably did know about prostitution but we need to find a middle ground here (not listening just to fans or the media who could have other motives and can be biased). There were multiple witnesses who swore he wasn’t involved and he didn’t drug women, sure he’s not an angel by any means he is probably slightly sleazy but I think focusing on a big star like seungri distracted people from worse criminals. If you’d like me to expand on that I can but again I’m just writing something short here. Im sorry if that made no sense I know I rambled but my point is that its hard to find the truth and tbh I wish people would see most kpop idols are involved in disgusting stuff not just seungri and the idols that get caught.
I’ll try my best to articulate my thoughts, although tbh I could be totally wrong. one thing that made me question it and wonder if this was all planned in advance (I know I sound like a conspiracy nut here) is the constant mentioning by BB members outright saying one day seungri will leave the group and trying to pass it off as jokes. I think there was even a time they said something along the lines of,’when seungri can’t return to Korea’ (i can’t remember the exact video I believe someone may even have posted it here, if I find it I will link it). Now this wasn’t just a one-off where they expressed concerns about his friends they were always saying stuff like when we are four members. Now you could read this in different ways, maybe they were concerned older brother figures, or they were part of burning sun themselves or it was all planned and we will never know the full truth. You have to remember, and this is what many people who hate seungri and like the rest of the members forget, the other members aren’t innocent babies who haven’t been involved in dirty dealings. OT4 BB fans remind me of armys in how they think only seungri is scum. G dragon a kpop legend was in the entertainment industry since a young age, like jk actually, he was without a doubt abused just like we say the maknae line of bts was and had to do satanic stuff like bts. He had his own scandals using weed, friends with a girlfriend beater. Due to his popularity he recovered from his weed scandal (it’s crazy how he got off compared to fellow member t.o.p), how do we know he hasn’t done other things (I understand this is all speculation but it’s sort of like how with B*S we assume things), remember BB used to be very very famous things were swept under the rug (e.g. a cocaine rumour). Three of the members had very successful solo careers, they were involved with things like sponsorship and all the usual occult rituals, you can see the blatant symbolism in their music videos. So how are they any better? They just weren’t caught. In fact in this sense they’re probably worse than seungri. I’ve read BB tea blogs and I remember reading seungri probably didn’t have a sponsor, you may hate the guy but he was a hard worker. GD and t.o.p had sponsors and their music videos scream,‘I’m into the occult‘. GD also was seen pushing certain agendas like gender blurring. So that’s one take, I could write more but it’s late so that’s a brief summary. My other one and please don’t think I’m some seungri stan but if you look into it you can’t deny seungri‘s involvement in the scandal was focused on the most. Yes I believe he probably did know about prostitution but we need to find a middle ground here (not listening just to fans or the media who could have other motives and can be biased). There were multiple witnesses who swore he wasn’t involved and he didn’t drug women, sure he’s not an angel by any means he is probably slightly sleazy but I think focusing on a big star like seungri distracted people from worse criminals. If you’d like me to expand on that I can but again I’m just writing something short here. Im sorry if that made no sense I know I rambled but my point is that its hard to find the truth and tbh I wish people would see most kpop idols are involved in disgusting stuff not just seungri and the idols that get caught.
I posted few days a video about Seungri,and I agree with you

Laura755y

Star
T*e's hairline is receding back to what it was and it looks like he has some balding. Probably from all the styling, perms and dyes. Hope he doesn't get another hair transplant. Embrace your naturally big forehead t*e, embrace!
View attachment 66306
I saw a pic on this thread maybe when he was still youung, before debut him , jeon and turtle, man was losing his hair sence that time, i cnt find it but those few pics confirms it

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
I saw a pic on this thread maybe when he was still youung, before debut him , jeon and turtle, man was losing his hair sence that time, i cnt find it but those few pics confirms it
Oh my...this could be seriously caused by tremendous stress...

...it could be a case of alopecia, an autoimmune disorder causing hair to fall...

I hope not...poor T*e...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Y'all are killing me on this thread today! I can't stop laughing! Rm's freestyle dancing, jk at a strip club and hoeing it around town.View attachment 66299
Also, jk needs to get some pointers from lying in bed shirtless T*e, cuz that song was not it.
Lol. It's crazy, hilarious...right?

...the topics that we can cover on this thread...courtesy of the 7 famous men...with all their antics and weirdnesses...haha!

Tarkovv

Rookie
Just wanna appreciate this thread and everyone contributing in it. Even if its content is not always occult-related, this is the only place on the internet where you can have an honest discussion, criticise and spill tea about beetees without being shut down by annoying armpits and I'm glad it exists :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Just wanna appreciate this thread and everyone contributing in it. Even if its content is not always occult-related, this is the only place on the internet where you can have an honest discussion, criticise and spill tea about beetees without being shut down by annoying armpits and I'm glad it exists :)
Thank you very much as well, for such appreciation. May God bless us all! :)