BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I wonder who drilled in him, pun intended. He is probably tired of them and their nonsense. I saw the strip club pics. The menu was something else lol. He was sitting there looking lost.
Was that the strip club with the other 97 liners?

Since then none of the 97 liner friends have been seen together except for jk and jaehyun of ncTee going to their military exam together a few weeks ago

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk...what kind of "bored game" is this?

Why don't you just play a "real board game" with Seokjinnie? Maybe try playing Scrabble to improve your English vocab....

Or better yet, catch up on your sleep...you still have a jetlag...

Quit drinking alcohol...and esp avoid singing when you're drunk...it makes you sound more drunk...lol.

Go back to sleep! Lol!
Be like jimn who has ghosted army whiny annoying clingy ass....but I think jimn maybe depressed or something,he has been really quiet since before they went to the UN

e-Enoch

Superstar
Be like jimn who has ghosted army whiny annoying clingy ass....but I think jimn maybe depressed or something,he has been really quiet since before they went to the UN
Yes, Jm is probably depressed...and it's already a prolonged depression, so it seems...

I hope a loved one or family member is keeping him company...depressed people must never be left alone...

MochiThot

Established
Yn actually has pretty good understanding of English and also speaking it

H0bi understands english quite well too his pronunciation just isnt as good

Watch their fans hype this song up as the greatest rap song ever created! Jay z who? Tupac who? Biggie who? Kendrick who? J cole who? Eminem who? Nope they are all behind agustin D!!!!!

Seriously tho I have to be honest and say that juice wrld gave me creepy vibes when he was alive....just like rMm does now and yn isnt too far behind him

The song doesnt sound good and armi will be in their feelings when its rejected by the hip hop community
Splenda lacks an authentic signature style and flow. When any of the real legends spit, you automatically know who it is. Plus Splenda's lyrics are basic asf. They never have any kind of substance and he constantly goes with the "hard" aspect of rapping. He doesn't tell a story or possess heart in his rhymes. Legendaey rappers usually put a piece of themselves into their work and this allows them to connect with their audience on a deeper level. Ie their struggles with poverty, drug abuse, neglect etc. Plus no one truly knows the REAL Splenda, not even himself. That's why he copies western rappers style.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Splenda lacks an authentic signature style and flow. When any of the real legends spit, you automatically know who it is. Plus Splenda's lyrics are basic asf. They never have any kind of substance and he constantly goes with the "hard" aspect of rapping. He doesn't tell a story or possess heart in his rhymes. Legendaey rappers usually put a piece of themselves into their work and this allows them to connect with their audience on a deeper level. Ie their struggles with poverty, drug abuse, neglect etc. Plus no one truly knows the REAL Splenda, not even himself. That's why he copies western rappers style.
Yes this! They all need to go away and live a lot and come back as their authentic selves, which they then reflect in their music. Otherwise they are not going to be able to step outside of their current teeny pop audience. This is what distinguishes a real artists...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes this! They all need to go away and live a lot and come back as their authentic selves, which they then reflect in their music. Otherwise they are not going to be able to step outside of their current teeny pop audience. This is what distinguishes a real artists...
I agree... for music or songs to have depth, they need to be inspired by personal experiences, raw emotions, and unabashed creativity...

I believe they already have a good deal of these materials...they just need to tap into them through more self-reflections...

And for once, they should stop being too conscious of the armees...and just start being conscious of who they truly are...

Asahi

Established
I agree... for music or songs to have depth, they need to be inspired by personal experiences, raw emotions, and unabashed creativity...

I believe they already have a good deal of these materials...they just need to tap into them through more self-reflections...

And for once, they should stop being too conscious of the armees...and just start being conscious of who they truly are...
They were more genuine at the beginnings,now they are losing their identities

Berrywon88

Star
Sis that is Big Kook telling all the thots to get into his DM's for when his 10 days of quarantine are over lmaoo. The boys DM's are probably a free for all buffet. He for the streets.
Y'all are killing me on this thread today! I can't stop laughing! Rm's freestyle dancing, jk at a strip club and hoeing it around town.michaelscott-haha.gif
Also, jk needs to get some pointers from lying in bed shirtless T*e, cuz that song was not it.

MochiThot

Established
Y'all are killing me on this thread today! I can't stop laughing! Rm's freestyle dancing, jk at a strip club and hoeing it around town.View attachment 66299
Also, jk needs to get some pointers from lying in bed shirtless T*e, cuz that song was not it.
Are you trying to insinuate that while LV T@e was spending his much needed vacation in Hawaii with his family that he was in the next room titties out on IG, hunting for nearby dick/kitty? Please! JayK can wait the 10 days and sing disney songs if he wants. T@e is about to get his! Tf?? LOLtaehyung-dance.gif

Kimiko

Veteran
Desperately wanting a grammy but not willing to put in the work and just depend on their insane and large fanbase to get them that award like all their others

Literally begging for an award is so tacky and shows that rmm and yn know that their music is trash now cuz if it was amazing they would let their work speak for itself

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think Sugar was better in the past, he had a song called "first love" where he talks about a piano he had in his house as a child, and this was the reason for him to love music
Then he has a song where he talks about his depression and suicide thoughts.

of course this happened long ago, and his songs now are all about flexing, how rich he is and all his billboard charts.
in the end his music became worse with time.

and right now I think they try so hard to show a "perfect" image, that showing raw emotions on their songs is not an option.

Was that the strip club with the other 97 liners?

Since then none of the 97 liner friends have been seen together except for jk and jaehyun of ncTee going to their military exam together a few weeks ago
Yea I think it was. He was rumored to be at a gay club and then it changed to a strip club.

I hope he understands that what is "normal" to him is different from what's "normal" in the eyes of the armees...and "normal" as perceived by the general public... he must learn what context means...
The music industry and his hyungs raised him so he has no idea of context.
Yn actually has pretty good understanding of English and also speaking it

H0bi understands english quite well too his pronunciation just isnt as good

Watch their fans hype this song up as the greatest rap song ever created! Jay z who? Tupac who? Biggie who? Kendrick who? J cole who? Eminem who? Nope they are all behind agustin D!!!!!

Seriously tho I have to be honest and say that juice wrld gave me creepy vibes when he was alive....just like rMm does now and yn isnt too far behind him

The song doesnt sound good and armi will be in their feelings when its rejected by the hip hop community
Wait for them to cry racism.
Jk...what kind of "bored game" is this?

Why don't you just play a "real board game" with Seokjinnie? Maybe try playing Scrabble to improve your English vocab....

Or better yet, catch up on your sleep...you still have a jetlag...

Quit drinking alcohol...and esp avoid singing when you're drunk...it makes you sound more drunk...lol.

Go back to sleep! Lol!
I'm not a fan of his but he has me worried.
That looks like Pa9k drinking with him above. He's the cook they worked with on their show.

I haven’t posted on this thread for ages but I’ve been reading it and thought as a listener of BIGBANG and former fan I could offer my view and say I don’t believe that scandal is really what it seems like. I think there’s a lot more to it and it all seems very suspicious. Personally I wouldn’t put it past the kpop world for it to have been planned/ a humiliation ritual or maybe seungri being the most famous member of burning sun was partly a scapegoat (not that’s he’s completely innocent). I know some of you will hate me for saying that and this thread is about BTS not BB but that’s my take.
Can you share anything else?