BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
here is Sugar's verse
autotuned and him singing somehow....pretty average

anyways. Can someone explain to me why ithere is a demon in the cover of this album? this guy is dead right? how disturbing
I hate that style out now of rappers singing lazily with a bunch of autotune like they're drunk and took a bunch quaaludes. Ick! So I don't like yn's verse at all. Overall sounds like a crappy song. Two thumbs down!

Aamy

Star
They probably try to ignore the issues by being very busy...

They also try to do "self-rationalization" to avoid feeling guilty...

They really don't give a damn...having a "no care attitude..."
That's very impressive by the way, even denying has its limits. I said impressive because we know some idols who unfortunately passed away because of the pressure and mistreatments, and they are still alive

cadiz

Star
I hate that style out now of rappers singing lazily with a bunch of autotune like they're drunk and took a bunch quaaludes. Ick! So I don't like yn's verse at all. Overall sounds like a crappy song. Two thumbs down!
same, he seems to have the best conections in the group tho

here he is working with yet another rapper

so it seems he wants to get that recognition alone, as a producer too
I wonder how he got all those oportunities, especially because he is not even fluent in English to communicate with these people (allegedly)

Meanwhile RM is just travelling with his boyfriend

MochiThot

Established
They're updating way too much! What the hell is going on?!
Jn said he was bored and now jk posted he was bored and sang about it. His lyrics are creepy fanservice.
:rolleyes: Seems to work on armpits..
I guess they're trying to show they can't live without armies and think about them 24/7 even on vacation...think I'm going to be sick.
Seriously?!? LOL JayK is playing Amy like a game of fucking chess! They really falling for this melodramatic bullshit. 23 seconds of him "crying" and a song is enough to convince them? You know he cheesing behind the scenes, all while calling his entertainment over. original.jpg

Aamy

Star
same, he seems to have the best conections in the group tho

here he is working with yet another rapper

so it seems he wants to get that recognition alone, as a producer too
I wonder how he got all those oportunities, especially because he is not even fluent in English to communicate with these people (allegedly)

Meanwhile RM is just travelling with his boyfriend
You know it's possible than some of them are actually exaggerating their bad prononciations or their difficulties to answer or understand some sentences or questions, when english comes to them.
Maybe he is more able to speak or write in english that we actually know, and keeps his ability for himself. Quiet people don't like to show all their knowledge and use all their cards in a frontal way

cadiz

Star
You know it's possible than some of them are actually exaggerating their bad prononciations or their difficulties to answer or understand some sentences or questions, when english comes to them.
Maybe he is more able to speak or write in english that we actually know, and keeps his ability for himself. Quiet people don't like to show all their knowledge and use all their cards in a frontal way
i could be
but whatever the truth is, he has the most feats in the group

worked with IU, Halsey, I think also Epik High, and a lot of popular artists in Korea too

whatever he is doing behind the scenes is working
and after the group is done he probably already has a career as a producer on lock

Aamy

Star
And you never know what to expect from them, what will they do. I find that terrifying. Usually you see through people, know what kind of attack to expect from them. but these people, you never know
I have the chance to be really sensitive, I don't say I am like a medium, absolutely not. But still my intuitions can be very good and on point, in moments where I don't expect something is going to happen. And most of the time I can feel it, when someone isn't so nice in his attitude. But I recognize that for them, we can't really know the truth, with the amounts of fakeness and acting skills

I am agree with you, these type of people are very dangerous

eyes@wide@open

Established
I read somewhere that Suga can understand and speak English - he just chooses not to

Last edited:

nmatejakova

Established
I read somewhere that Suga can understand and speak English - he just he chooses not to
I remember one english interview (it was few years ago I think, so I dont remember it very well) in which rm was making some subtle arrogant remarks about how others cant speak English and how he has to translate everything for them and yg got fed up and answered another question (or it was reply to rm - I dont remember) in very good English. Ever since I dont buy this bs about yg not being able to speak English.

Oh wow, yes. Very well, it could happen to betees...

Misguided armees would not be able to "cover the scandals" of Jk...anymore...if and when these happen again...
There's a lot of people waiting for the day btees falls. They will be all over it like white on rice.
They surely hated him secretly and saying bad things behind his back, you know how it is in industry, hypocrisy is a pillar if you want to keep your place, and survive around
Everyone worked hard to debut and he pisses their reputation and income away for nothing. Most would feel the same.
You think he's going to comment on this opportunity and say what a priviledge and learning experience it was because alot of other big names are on it too, including JB, Eminem and Trippie Redd. Probably not. Wouldnt be surprised if he just found out who Juice was. And Amy is on twitter talking about "omg Juice new album is going to have the legend Splenda on it". Tf?!? So he's a legend now?? Not knocking his accomplishments but he has a ways to go. Eminem is considered a Rap God with 20+ years of relevancy under his belt. Hopefully the legend known as Splenda Cat can make it through all the pussy flooding his studio and come up with something tolerable.
View attachment 66280
I'm laughing so much right now. He wants to take his spot. Few can and in a few years, he won't be more than memory.
If you are talking about that recent t*e live, then I agree. Jk was visibly pissed with t*e and he was the same way with rm. He seemed annoyed when rm brought up the I miss speaking Korean speech. This is just my opinion, but by jk's actions he may feel they're embarrassing him or they're revealing too much personal info and then he gets upset. I know he's up to some sh!t in his private life but he doesn't want anything about himself to be aired out in public. That's just my take.
He doesn't want anything public, not even the brands of noodles he eats. Armys are his loyal subjects and will buy it out. He probably wants a normal life but with the privilege he has now. It's hard growing up under a microscope. Everything he does is dissected and he's everyone's baby. That's a grown man and he's asked people to stop babying him.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He doesn't want anything public, not even the brands of noodles he eats. Armys are his loyal subjects and will buy it out. He probably wants a normal life but with the privilege he has now. It's hard growing up under a microscope. Everything he does is dissected and he's everyone's baby. That's a grown man and he's asked people to stop babying him.
I hope he understands that what is "normal" to him is different from what's "normal" in the eyes of the armees...and "normal" as perceived by the general public... he must learn what context means...

Apart from the advertising stuff and the car accident, the tattoo artist and the nightclub one are just bullshit scandals lol, the bars weren't in lockdown when he went, the real tea was that there were pics of him at a strip club and that he allegedly went to a gay bar too.

And the LA jimintaekook vlive was awks af, you can tell they aren't close with each other at all anymore, especially Tae and JK. And there's always been tea that Kookie keeps to himself a lot when not filming, doesn't mingle with the group as much and can be the second most professional after hobi sometimes. He's probably sick and tired of carrying the band, used to hide their own scandals or stupid moments and chained to that basement all day long to sing. Especially from such a young age.

He's a master of the charming, handsome, nice and humble youngest member though. He's probably a narcissistic ass irl but he's got the game down.

I'm assuming Tae got some diamond dick in LA as he is very chatty with the fans and happy on the platforms lol.
I wonder who drilled in him, pun intended. He is probably tired of them and their nonsense. I saw the strip club pics. The menu was something else lol. He was sitting there looking lost.

Kimiko

Veteran
Yn actually has pretty good understanding of English and also speaking it

H0bi understands english quite well too his pronunciation just isnt as good

Watch their fans hype this song up as the greatest rap song ever created! Jay z who? Tupac who? Biggie who? Kendrick who? J cole who? Eminem who? Nope they are all behind agustin D!!!!!

Seriously tho I have to be honest and say that juice wrld gave me creepy vibes when he was alive....just like rMm does now and yn isnt too far behind him

The song doesnt sound good and armi will be in their feelings when its rejected by the hip hop community

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
I remember one english interview (it was few years ago I think, so I dont remember it very well) in which rm was making some subtle arrogant remarks about how others cant speak English and how he has to translate everything for them and yg got fed up and answered another question (or it was reply to rm - I dont remember) in very good English. Ever since I dont buy this bs about yg not being able to speak English.
Rmm says at the end that yn "can speak seven words" in English really sarcastic

I couldnt find the one with rmm again talking shit about the others lack of English skills and h0bi was looking like wtf bro...so he obviously understood what rmm was saying in english about them not being able to speak English

e-Enoch

Superstar
They're updating way too much! What the hell is going on?!
Jn said he was bored and now jk posted he was bored and sang about it. His lyrics are creepy fanservice.
:rolleyes: Seems to work on armpits..
I guess they're trying to show they can't live without armies and think about them 24/7 even on vacation...think I'm going to be sick.
Jk...what kind of "bored game" is this?

Why don't you just play a "real board game" with Seokjinnie? Maybe try playing Scrabble to improve your English vocab....

Or better yet, catch up on your sleep...you still have a jetlag...

Quit drinking alcohol...and esp avoid singing when you're drunk...it makes you sound more drunk...lol.

Go back to sleep! Lol!