BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
You are right... however, all the members are subjected to similar pranks...and by far, he is the one who almost always gives in...

Anyways, that's what I've observed so far...I may be wrong...it's also possible that he is "hiding his strength...by appearing weak..." lol.
I imagine myself to react to suchs pranks. I will be crying like a baby during all their fucking jokes. That's really scary sometimes, they haven't got any limits. People who prepare these pranks, want to know if their subjects are enough submissives and faithful or not. They want to assure, that they will be good puppets

Yep, we could be totally wrong, but why not ? He can be the sheep black in real life, or just an abusive leader in a boysband. For my part, I always imagined Jimin like a real threat. People who tend to be cute and flirty irl could be very dark behind close doors. Or very vicious it can depends

For RM difficult to say for me. He could just be a real asshole who loves playing cool and nice as for Jhope

Aamy

Star
Tae posting 2018 pics of hobi on his feed for what lol? To make army think they were in hawaii together and he wasn't with anyone else? Hobi put up his LA ones with the quickness lol. His feed is cool.
The guy takes what he is consider like good to increase his followers. First Jk, after Jhope. In one week, you will see pics with Jimin out of nowhere xD

e-Enoch

Superstar
Tae posting 2018 pics of hobi on his feed for what lol? To make army think they were in hawaii together and he wasn't with anyone else? Hobi put up his LA ones with the quickness lol. His feed is cool.
For nostalgia?

T*e seems to be the nostalgic type...he has this "old soul" kind of vibe...

Jh likes to play it "cool...chill"...

But these are just what they "show" ...something else is real...haha!

e-Enoch

Superstar
I imagine myself to react to suchs pranks. I will be crying like a baby during all their fucking jokes. That's really scary sometimes, they haven't got any limits. People who prepare these pranks, want to know if their subjects are enough submissives and faithful or not. They want to assure, that they will be good puppets

Yep, we could be totally wrong, but why not ? He can be the sheep black in real life, or just an abusive leader in a boysband. For my part, I always imagined Jimin like a real threat. People who tend to be cute and flirty irl could be very dark behind close doors. Or very vicious it can depends

For RM difficult to say for me. He could just be a real asshole who loves playing cool and nice as for Jhope
Oh, Aamy...you would be so cute "crying like a baby" because of those pranks! Haha!

Anyways, I agree with you about R.em...and Jm, too! That "cute and flirty" but could be "dark and vicious... A real threat!" Haha!

Aamy

Star
Oh, Aamy...you would be so cute "crying like a baby" because of those pranks! Haha!

Anyways, I agree with you about R.em...and Jm, too! That "cute and flirty" but could be "dark and vicious... A real threat!" Haha!
I will be so mad, a kidnapping or assault prank? Gosh.. my heart couldn't resist such bullshits !

I tend to be careful around people who appears clingy and flirty with absolutely anyone. People who have angels faces know how to play their innocence and their cuteness

cadiz

Star
The shade jk stans be throwing haha! Looks like they've reached their limit and want their fave to be freed from the hype basement!
the truth is that rap line always had the most oportunities
Remember that awfful Jhope song with Becky G? it had a MV and everything

it seems now they are trying to promote JN too, like some type of kid's entertainment, he is older so maybe they want to give him an uncle image

JK and JM are actually the members that had less solo songs
JM had basically nothing now that I think about

JK i believe they are waiting until the group gows down a bit and they will make him a solo with a full album
I doubt bang pedo is going to leave him in the basement

e-Enoch

Superstar
I will be so mad, a kidnapping or assault prank? Gosh.. my heart couldn't resist such bullshits !

I tend to be careful around people who appears clingy and flirty with absolutely anyone. People who have angels faces know how to play their innocence and their cuteness
Woah! Those are rather "serious pranks"! They could be classified as threats to safety and can be deemed as criminal offense...

Yes, we must be wary of cute faces, flirty, and clingy people...it's better to be safe than sorry, as we know it... :)

Aamy

Star
Woah! Those are rather "serious pranks"! They could be classified as threats to safety and can be deemed as criminal offense...

Yes, we must be wary of cute faces, flirty, and clingy people...it's better to be safe than sorry, as we know it... :)
They are the most dangerous for me. You never know when they are going to attack you behind your back

Berrywon88

Star
They're updating way too much! What the hell is going on?!
Jn said he was bored and now jk posted he was bored and sang about it. His lyrics are creepy fanservice.
:rolleyes: Seems to work on armpits..
I guess they're trying to show they can't live without armies and think about them 24/7 even on vacation...think I'm going to be sick.

Riko

Veteran
They're updating way too much! What the hell is going on?!
Jn said he was bored and now jk posted he was bored and sang about it. His lyrics are creepy fanservice.
:rolleyes: Seems to work on armpits..
I guess they're trying to show they can't live without armies and think about them 24/7 even on vacation...think I'm going to be sick.

Sis that is Big Kook telling all the thots to get into his DM's for when his 10 days of quarantine are over lmaoo. The boys DM's are probably a free for all buffet. He for the streets.