BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Wow that's horrible - ref that quote do you think there is a bit of a sinister connection between bt-5 and sk top guy m00n - the way he seems to fawn over every little achievement of theirs is just weird for a presxdent. If the name of the game is NWO then they have to have their pps in politics, religion, banking, media and of course entertainment (music, art, books, films and a lot more). Way, way down the rabbit hole...!
Everything is connected to everything, that means pres moon is also way way way down the rabbit hole, if he wasnt , he wouldnt let such sick shit be publicly on TV, cuz lets be fr such crap those idols are doing, the agendas the compgnies are pushing, the amount of crap they're releasing and arent normal its sick, and shouldnt be normalized. He and his puppets knows this and are very aware of it.
He's aware of everything that is going on and pretty much involved in alot of it, the couple of dark side businesses, that he isnt involved in, pretty much profites from it to let it slide.
Since b*s shit era, kdrama too, we cant deny that south korea has became one of the most famous countries, its economy has grow bigger, but also its one of the most sinister one, koreans call it "Hell" becuz there is so much dark businesses going on, the police there is so bad, bribes are everywhere.
Some artists, idols , some b*s members are consuming and profiting(involved) in illegal businesses too. So pretty much they have dirt all over them. Majority of south korea's big heads are like this.

Last edited:

MochiThot

Established
JK had it for a short while (pied piper dotty shirt jk was superior af) but his face malfunctioned last year and poor boy is trying to claw it back from the depths of hell.

And honestly. The amount of time he probably spends chained in the basement recording all over their vocals, silently letting them touch on him constantly and the only one with a live mic at the concerts, hybe not even letting him release shit on his own..I'd be shading the shit out of all them too lol.
Sorry. I actually had to look that JayK up and yeah he was fine FINE. Lol Sorry again if I'm slow with the eras and old tea. They recently grabbed my attention in June of this year. I was falling for the kpop personas until JayK posted that classic wide eyed, blurred, clearly f*cked up but he feeling himself pic on twitter. Despite the sneaky things he does behind the scenes, his abuse is quite sad. But I feel as though if any member were to snap and bring down the whole operation, its him. Lol

eyes@wide@open

Established
Sorry. I actually had to look that JayK up and yeah he was fine FINE. Lol Sorry again if I'm slow with the eras and old tea. They recently grabbed my attention in June of this year. I was falling for the kpop personas until JayK posted that classic wide eyed, blurred, clearly f*cked up but he feeling himself pic on twitter. Despite the sneaky things he does behind the scenes, his abuse is quite sad. But I feel as though if any member were to snap and bring down the whole operation, its him. Lol
Its also an operation that has made them millions. They are now part owners of that operation (have shares in the company) so making money from all the other groups that will come. Many legends have said they sold their soul for fame & fortune. Many when they try to speak out / break free are found dead - Prince, MJ etc I do though agree - its super sad they so young when they got into all of this.

Last edited:

Riko

Established

Absolutely lol, his face was masculine and he was honestly beautiful in that period, I bet that's where the majority of his stans came from cos it was a whole moment, he was on par if not better looking than Tae at that point who was going through his depression phase and being a moody bitch lol. He looks better now than he did last year but he's got alcohol and binge eating bloat aging his face along with more nips and tucks.

There's a recent tarot that says his energy is of someone who is realising quite a few things about his situation and he has a big decision to make (probs in terms of his solo career) and that he could blow the lid off the whole thing and survive it. The person said he was overwhelmed with decisions and paths to take but knows exactly what he wants and how to get it.

Riko

Established
Yeah lol, Tae's chaebol gf is friends with her, she followed OT7 and then unfollowed and privated her account and then the Squid games actress followed and liked his pic. Clout chasers lol. The amount of women that are about to be in that man's DM's, South Korea's Paris Hilton doesn't stand a chance.

Wonder if they're still together or if she's just trolling him and his fans at this point lmao.

Berrywon88

Star
I’m so confused. Why are y’all using THIS forum to fangirl over Vee??!??!! Like wtf?
Lmao fangirling? Me?? Oh you mean that compliment gift wrapped insult.
IMG_-piev7u.jpg
I was agreeing with asahi. Yes he's FINE but like I said he knows it and might I add uses it for his own benefit. That is not attractive to me. It's all this dude has left after destroying his voice, let him have his millisecond of a moment lol. It's almost Christmas.
tiny-tim-meme-generator-54288575.png
And T*e better secure his bag quick before his face becomes any more square...time is definitely of the essence with him. And that's all I'll say haha.
IMG_20211206_210703.jpg

MochiThot

Established
There's a recent tarot that says his energy is of someone who is realising quite a few things about his situation and he has a big decision to make (probs in terms of his solo career) and that he could blow the lid off the whole thing and survive it. The person said he was overwhelmed with decisions and paths to take but knows exactly what he wants and how to get it.
I believe it. When I was heavily into Kpop in the early 2010s. Back when 3 members left TVBQ and sued $&M for unfair wages and slave contracts. They won and at the time, TVBQ was $&M cash cow. Gossip sites and fandoms went wild and the most popular member at the time J@ejoong (sorry but JayK could not touch this man's vocals. My God) looked rough during the lawsuit but pushed through. During his time with $&M, he already gained the numbers, experience and connections and pulled the plug when the time was right. Now hes a successful businessman, investor, musician etc. I see this type of success for JayK during his solo because hes an eager learner and puts extreme effort into the things he does.

Riko

Established
I believe it. When I was heavily into Kpop in the early 2010s. Back when 3 members left TVBQ and sued $&M for unfair wages and slave contracts. They won and at the time, TVBQ was $&M cash cow. Gossip sites and fandoms went wild and the most popular member at the time J@ejoong (sorry but JayK could not touch this man's vocals. My God) looked rough during the lawsuit but pushed through. During his time with $&M, he already gained the numbers, experience and connections and pulled the plug when the time was right. Now hes a successful businessman, investor, musician etc. I see this type of success for JayK during his solo because hes an eager learner and puts extreme effort into the things he does.

Yeaa the reader said they are rolling in so much cash and fame but they don't get what they're owed at all and rely on their management to do right by them but JK was realising and pushing back and getting his ducks in a row. He has the loyalty of his solo fanbase and would have the sympathy of the western media as he is the youngest and comes across as the nicest. If he followed it up with amazing music, he'd be such a success.

Laura755y

Star
Lmao fangirling? Me?? Oh you mean that compliment gift wrapped insult.
View attachment 66208
I was agreeing with asahi. Yes he's FINE but like I said he knows it and might I add uses it for his own benefit. That is not attractive to me. It's all this dude has left after destroying his voice, let him have his millisecond of a moment lol. It's almost Christmas.
View attachment 66206
And T*e better secure his bag quick before his face becomes any more square...time is definitely of the essence with him. And that's all I'll say haha.
View attachment 66207
Agree, he relays on his visuals and mood swings, he knows the fans are very interested as to why he changed 180°, the compagny does either ofc, so one time he is the childlike persona,(which im sure he finds it as an escapisme too, he have serious mental problems) goofy persona, the other time he is the nice guy next door,bad boy, feminine, the unfamous look at me and ill crash ur skull persona, and the weird guy who believes in weird things, the young audiance feels confused becuz of his mood swings, and that catchs their interest even more And finds his boldness "Hot". But soon they'll get tired of all of it, and like we saw became fans of the badboy (who dont give a fuck about boundaries ,with his tattoos,piercings ) golden cute heart .