BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established

do you think they actually have nightmares about this song coming from hell ? This type of song who rest in your fucking head all the day
Rm tried to do dance freestyle,but he understood that dance is not for him lol xD
Suga was thinking "what I have to do for having power and money,and being a f**king gangsta"
Jin promoted "supertuna",spoiler queer xD

Asahi

Established
Girl ! That was harsh xD but true. No seriously?! How can they be not traumatized to sing and replaying this song all over the year? There are so much remix and mashups about this, and they continue. Hearing the same lyrics all the time.. that's fucking torture
They broke the record with their remix lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why this guy is the leader? I want to understand this puzzle
This is a very good question...let me try to offer some random answers: Lol...

Hmmm...

1.... because he speaks English?
2.... because he's the tallest?
3.... because he knows how to hide?
4.... because bangpids like him...sometimes?
5.... because he's easily scared?
6.... because he can rap & copy songs?
7.... because he can't dance? (Leaders don't usually dance...)
8.... ( pls feel free to add more...)

Aamy

Star
They broke the record with their remix lol
I am surprised about this, I don't know why this song is so dope for people. In my country dynamite and dna was fucking feral, but the butter song was rapidly forgotten. And I don't talk about Idol with nicki minaj. It was all over the place. In highscools, colleges, universities, night clubs, in shops... everywhere !

MochiThot

Established
Apart from the advertising stuff and the car accident, the tattoo artist and the nightclub one are just bullshit scandals lol, the bars weren't in lockdown when he went, the real tea was that there were pics of him at a strip club and that he allegedly went to a gay bar too.
Huh??? Pics of JayK wildin in a strip club? Yes please! Where would one locate these alleged pics? LOL
happy-dance.gif

Asahi

Established
I am surprised about this, I don't know why this song is so dope for people. In my country dynamite and dna was fucking feral, but the butter song was rapidly forgotten. And I don't talk about Idol with nicki minaj. It was all over the place. In highscools, colleges, universities, night clubs, in shops... everywhere !
You are lucky ,i heard butter everywhere...
TV,commercials,supermarkets,this is a nightmare,sometimes they put dynamite

Aamy

Star
This is a very good question...let me try to offer some random answers: Lol...

Hmmm...

1.... because he speaks English?
2.... because he's the tallest?
3.... because he knows how to hide?
4.... because bangpids like him...sometimes?
5.... because he's easily scared?
6.... because he can rap & copy songs?
7.... because he can't dance? (Leaders don't usually dance...)
8.... ( pls feel free to add more...)
I find something to counterattack He isn't the oldest xD ( I am kidding of course even if its real that he isnt even the oldest members)
You have forgotten the most important ! He practiced witchcraft on his boss to have his place. It's like another of big misteries like JK who is the most shipping with others idols. If it's not sorcellery I don't know what it is

Easily scared? You should explain this to me dear, because I don't understand the fact that he could be easily scared to be a leader in a group? Did you want to imply that it's better to have him in a state of fear?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Girl ! That was harsh xD but true. No seriously?! How can they be not traumatized to sing and replaying this song all over the year? There are so much remix and mashups about this, and they continue. Hearing the same lyrics all the time.. that's fucking torture
It's really torture... I won't be surprised if the military intelligence adopts this as a method for interrogating crime suspects...lol

H*be is utilizing the system of repetition to inculcate a message...it's also a form of "mind control..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
I find something to counterattack He isn't the oldest xD ( I am kidding of course even if its real that he isnt even the oldest members)
You have forgotten the most important ! He practiced witchcraft on his boss to have his place. It's like another of big misteries like JK who is the most shipping with others idols. If it's not sorcellery I don't know what it is

Easily scared? You should explain this to me dear, because I don't understand the fact that he could be easily scared to be a leader in a group? Did you want to imply that it's better to have him in a state of fear?
Oh yeah...he's in the occult...witchcraft becomes him, sometimes... lol.

On being scared...I've seen videos of him where bangpids and the members played pranks on him and he was so scared to the point of crying...