BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
That makes me sad. They begged him to stop the shady stuff and he brushed it off. Wonder if any of them talk to him anymore. He's a man and he's responsible for his actions. His hyungs feel bad because he was their baby and they helped raise him. Prink Mak has urged people who want to join kpop to start on YouTube instead. He warns against joining an agency.
They surely hated him secretly and saying bad things behind his back, you know how it is in industry, hypocrisy is a pillar if you want to keep your place, and survive around

MochiThot

Established
Said fuck them. I'll win my own damn Grammy.
You think he's going to comment on this opportunity and say what a priviledge and learning experience it was because alot of other big names are on it too, including JB, Eminem and Trippie Redd. Probably not. Wouldnt be surprised if he just found out who Juice was. And Amy is on twitter talking about "omg Juice new album is going to have the legend Splenda on it". Tf?!? So he's a legend now?? Not knocking his accomplishments but he has a ways to go. Eminem is considered a Rap God with 20+ years of relevancy under his belt. Hopefully the legend known as Splenda Cat can make it through all the pussy flooding his studio and come up with something tolerable.
IMG_20210912_002434.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
They've tried to warn jk too, more than likely. He got pissed at tar because he mentioned a rameyeon brand on vlive.
If you are talking about that recent t*e live, then I agree. Jk was visibly pissed with t*e and he was the same way with rm. He seemed annoyed when rm brought up the I miss speaking Korean speech. This is just my opinion, but by jk's actions he may feel they're embarrassing him or they're revealing too much personal info and then he gets upset. I know he's up to some sh!t in his private life but he doesn't want anything about himself to be aired out in public. That's just my take.

eyes@wide@open

Established
If you are talking about that recent t*e live, then I agree. Jk was visibly pissed with t*e and he was the same way with rm. He seemed annoyed when rm brought up the I miss speaking Korean speech. This is just my opinion, but by jk's actions he may feel they're embarrassing him or they're revealing too much personal info and then he gets upset. I know he's up to some sh!t in his private life but he doesn't want anything about himself to be aired out in public. That's just my take.
My personal opinion is that JK is probably the least like the personality he portrays. We will never really get to see who he is. He is thou an opportunist and plays a bloody good game. He is also the one that is the most attuned /socially aware of what image he needs to project to be a global solo artists. This also makes him the most fake :(

e-Enoch

Superstar
I'm too new here to know what scandals it is about and which ones Armys cover up for him
2019...scandal involving a car accident...another on allegedly dating a tattoo artist...

2020...scandal on violating covid-19 protocols..
2021...scandal on business backdoor advertising involving his brother...

For details you can google search on these... :)

Aamy

Star
2019...scandal involving a car accident...another on allegedly dating a tattoo artist...

2020...scandal on violating covid-19 protocols..
2021...scandal on business backdoor advertising involving his brother...

For details you can google search on these... :)
Yes but if I start to research all of his, it will take me some days without sleep to find everything
. I just heard about the scandal business with his brother, but that's all. Thanks for the informations

e-Enoch

Superstar
My personal opinion is that JK is probably the least like the personality he portrays. We will never really get to see who he is. He is thou an opportunist and plays a bloody good game. He is also the one that is the most attuned /socially aware of what image he needs to project to be a global solo artists. This also makes him the most fake :(
Sadly, Jk was forced to start learning the "art of deception" at a very young age...and he has become adept at it..

He is a product of his own environment...

Aamy

Star
Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Do you think he is one of the worst members? Or just a really good opportuniste guy

Riko

Veteran
Apart from the advertising stuff and the car accident, the tattoo artist and the nightclub one are just bullshit scandals lol, the bars weren't in lockdown when he went, the real tea was that there were pics of him at a strip club and that he allegedly went to a gay bar too.

And the LA jimintaekook vlive was awks af, you can tell they aren't close with each other at all anymore, especially Tae and JK. And there's always been tea that Kookie keeps to himself a lot when not filming, doesn't mingle with the group as much and can be the second most professional after hobi sometimes. He's probably sick and tired of carrying the band, used to hide their own scandals or stupid moments and chained to that basement all day long to sing. Especially from such a young age.

He's a master of the charming, handsome, nice and humble youngest member though. He's probably a narcissistic ass irl but he's got the game down.

I'm assuming Tae got some diamond dick in LA as he is very chatty with the fans and happy on the platforms lol.