BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Now I'm beyond frustrated . May be they all are part of this illuminati thing . What made me believe in their card reading thing was that how perfectly they described their personalities and all those stuff which we have already discussed but may be they also are trying to just mind control just like betes .God everything is messed up
The devil is in the "business of messing things up..."

He is a thief...

John 10:10
New International Version

(Jesus speaking...)

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Laura755y

Star
I am sure that if i ask these "fortune tellers" what happened to Jonghyun they will find a lot of excuses to avoid to answer,they prefer keep fans obsessed with bt*,but they will never tell the truth,because they are helped by unclean spirits,they receive power,and they help the illuminati ,and give energy to the spirits telling people things that keep them trapped,so they can't stop asking help to these "fortune tellers",and they can't evolve,they became slave from these people who sucks them money and energy
Fact!

MochiThot

Established
Screenshot_20211209-064334_Twitter.jpg
Well Splenda Cat did it. I still think it's an honor he does not deserve, especially since hes probably one of the most racist members but I believe he'll suck the d*ck of just about anyone to get that sweet Grammy. Fortunately Splenda Cat is talented so I'm just going to hope its decent.

Berrywon88

Star
No, it's connected to him still having to work. They are posting more on a so called "break" than they ever did while working. Except for jm and jk of course. This reminds me of their fake break in 2019 where they were forced by the company to blog their vacations. Jk had filmed himself after his "vacation" at some gym lol. Must be in their contract to constantly update armpits about their whereabouts.
T*e apparently went to Hawaii with family..

View attachment 66279
Well Splenda Cat did it. I still think it's an honor he does not deserve, especially since hes probably one of the most racist members but I believe he'll suck the d*ck of just about anyone to get that sweet Grammy. Fortunately Splenda Cat is talented so I'm just going to hope its decent.
Said fuck them. I'll win my own damn Grammy.

No, it's connected to him still having to work. They are posting more on a so called "break" than they ever did while working. Except for jm and jk of course. This reminds me of their fake break in 2019 where they were forced by the company to blog their vacations. Jk had filmed himself after his "vacation" at some gym lol. Must be in their contract to constantly update armpits about their whereabouts.
T*e apparently went to Hawaii with family..
Some Armys probably recognized him and didn't want to be cussed out. The rest probably had no idea.

Oh these "rabid fans" were really crossing the line...not to mention a possible criminal act...that must be dealt with legal liabilities...
Surprised they didn't get sued. Even sm cracked down when a sasaeng invaded the shower of Bacon.
Oh yes ! I remember ! You know there is always something bigger when others members in group start to give red flags alarm right in front of the cameras. Wasn't it when a member said once that he should stop to treat women as pire objects, and everyone was laughing after that too? Or I am wrong and it's another band ? But anyway, the problem rest the same in this case
They've tried to warn jk too, more than likely. He got pissed at tar because he mentioned a rameyeon brand on vlive. Probably pissed because they took the skin off his ass for the same shenanigans. I think he got punished for bringing shame and light to the dark corners of the company.

I think it was about Bgbang's Seungri...yes he was warned by his hyungs...

That makes me sad. They begged him to stop the shady stuff and he brushed it off. Wonder if any of them talk to him anymore. He's a man and he's responsible for his actions. His hyungs feel bad because he was their baby and they helped raise him. Prink Mak has urged people who want to join kpop to start on YouTube instead. He warns against joining an agency.

e-Enoch

Superstar
That makes me sad. They begged him to stop the shady stuff and he brushed it off. Wonder if any of them talk to him anymore. He's a man and he's responsible for his actions. His hyungs feel bad because he was their baby and they helped raise him. Prink Mak has urged people who want to join kpop to start on YouTube instead. He warns against joining an agency.
It's really sad how he ignored the wisdom of his hyungs...now he's suffering the consequences...and bigbang's image has been "tarnished" as well...