BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yeah I mean think Abt it why he is the only member who tries to avoid skinship .it's not like he'll get electric shock by touching the members. Maybe he is that's y he tries really hard to hide it
I agree...and it's much harder to believe that he isn't...

Aqu

Rookie
Yes he is the one who participates in skinship/fan service the least and he is also the one who said that they didnt have boyfriends or girlfriends during an interview once

I could definitely see him being queer and trying to hide it
He has a crush on jyn as well imo

I know physics may not be totally believable but these ladies here never sugar coated anything with btss and they said that he was the one who was queer

They talked about how btss hooks up with their fans alot,jimn having multiple baby mamas,vee hating armi and how shady hibe/hitbig is
Yeah and have you seen a clip of him and Vee on stage when vee was all over him looking at him like he was going to eat him and istg rem was literally gay panicking and he immediately like tried to stop . I'll attach that clip if I find it . And yeah same goes with j!n he always seems to be attracted towards him and tries really hard not to be obvious :))

https://t.co/PDTH40pGyl

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ikr he is the only one with the most shady scandals . But his fans are all over him ignoring his all scandals like nothing happened . May be he is not as innocent as he looks and tries to appear . Maybe he is as involved in dark as yn or rem just think Abt
I believe his "allegiance" to the "dark forces" is on a different level. He had it literally "stamped" on his body...and among them, he's the only one who has these kinds of marks...

...My prayer is that he renounces it sooner before the time of reckoning comes...and it might be really soon...and serious...

Aamy

Star
JK is insanely massive on tiktok, it's insane how many millions of views just a few seconds of him walking will get lol. And he's inserted into sooo many fanfic type videos. The girls go crazy for the boy, it's bigger than Bieber or Harry styles at their peak honestly. V has a shocking sort of beauty that grabs the eye but JK is cookie cutter handsome and not as out of reach for these girls (so they think) so they just ride hard for him. I'm not sure how much will translate to success when it comes to his own music. But he's selling shit out globally just by looking at it lol.

And yeah, a good thing about them was that they seemed so unapproachable and quiet online but then in their own content they come across as funny, nice personalities. But getting to wild out on social media will definitely speed up the OT7 brand ending. Maybe they will unchain kook from the basement and let the boy release an original song finally lol.
I knew this guy adopted the strategy of his so called fans. Tries to look like the character the girls would like to give him in fanfictions, even if it's inserted in videos. The guy will always have imagination until the end of his day

e-Enoch

Superstar
Y

Yeah and have you seen a clip of him and Vee on stage when vee was all over him looking at him like he was going to eat him and istg rem was literally gay panicking and he immediately like tried to stop . I'll attach that clip if I find it . And yeah same goes with j!n he always seems to be attracted towards him and tries really hard not to be obvious :))
He's always been "enamoured" of Jn from the beginning...but yeah, he hides it hard...

Aamy

Star
The older members in his group warned him to stop and he kept getting involved with bad people. They even told him on a variety show and he laughed it off. They started talking about him leaving the group and he would disagree. His hyungs knew it would drag them down too.
Oh yes ! I remember ! You know there is always something bigger when others members in group start to give red flags alarm right in front of the cameras. Wasn't it when a member said once that he should stop to treat women as pire objects, and everyone was laughing after that too? Or I am wrong and it's another band ? But anyway, the problem rest the same in this case

e-Enoch

Superstar
Oh yes ! I remember ! You know there is always something bigger when others members in group start to give red flags alarm right in front of the cameras. Wasn't it when a member said once that he should stop to treat women as pire objects, and everyone was laughing after that too? Or I am wrong and it's another band ? But anyway, the problem rest the same in this case
I think it was about Bgbang's Seungri...yes he was warned by his hyungs...

Aamy

Star
What kind of shit Jeon did or involved in to have alot of people interested in him , nd i really dnt think its only cuz of the personas, he fakes .
And why jn is now in the center?!? Was the pigtail nd tuna shit a humiliation ritual ?!?
Something aint adding up here really, i just cnt put my finger on it.
For Jin it could be a way to show that he is ready to promote some weirds and shit things about children. They love to express themselfs with code and signs, so super tuna could be mean something else, than just playing goofy and funny character for children. He seemed to be very bothered in the end of the vid. And not only because of his age, because if it was only this, so he should be ashamed for several years now to act like a grown child in front of millions people in tv shows.

When you see his face at the end, we can sense bad feelings, you could read :" this shit is finished at least" I don't remember if it's you or another member who research for different meaning of what tuna could represent. And the two meanings weren't really pretty.

There is something behind this, I could swear it.

Hehe I can feel your irritation right here dear. Don't ask yourself what Jk did for having a real army behind him xD It's incredible. Told you, he is intelligent. He will always switch public's fantasies side. Doing the fanservice in fonction of his fanbase in most countries, and you've got what you got actually. I was persuaded Jimin and RM were into witchcraft, but we can put JK too if you want.

In my country, he still considered like a baby who tries to find his real persona, and because he is the youngest, people rest on the fact, that he is just cute. But not a lot of people here, take him seriously with the bad boy image xD we just can't

Laura755y

Star
I agree...and it's much harder to believe that he isn't...
Too much harder,cuz first his name was the only one mentionned in the simpsons, but the way he was mentionned in, was so creepy and disgusting if u understang the underlines, and game words.
His tattoos are 100%, and without sugarcoting about whichcraft, freemasons shit, and i can give the meaning behind majority of them, also he had in his earlier days an owl tattoo in his shoulder, we know what the owl symbol is, fun fact, that mijoo tattoo artist has an owl tattoo as well, mijoo and jeon seem to have shared tattoos and beliefs, but his tattoos are far more meaningfull then her tbh, him having connections and promoting stuffs of those who were involved in the burning sun scandal, the mafia behind that scandal (prostitution ring, drugs...etc) has as a tattoo for the worker under it "the illuminati eye" or the "all seeing eye" . So pretty much Jeon is deep enough, and knows enough too, his golden cute shit he fakes like his life depends on it, is nothing to what he really looks like on rl, there is something corden said last time about jeon, he said he can be a moviesuperstar nd he didnt lie tho.

Aqu

Rookie
Yes he is the one who participates in skinship/fan service the least and he is also the one who said that they didnt have boyfriends or girlfriends during an interview once

I could definitely see him being queer and trying to hide it
He has a crush on jyn as well imo

I know physics may not be totally believable but these ladies here never sugar coated anything with btss and they said that he was the one who was queer

They talked about how btss hooks up with their fans alot,jimn having multiple baby mamas,vee hating armi and how shady hibe/hitbig is
Omg their observations are on point . I'm really amazed all the things they said back then are 100% true . They said smt Abt Jim!n that he'll disclose some secrets later on and honestly I feel it now the way he is quiet these days he looks really sad and depressed . They said JungkOok will be having a mind-blowing solo career and I'm now sure Abt it . Look at his popularity . And one thing that bothered me is that they predicted Abt resting in 2021 and they also said they will have a comback in 2022 which we already know . And they will be bigger than ever .they made that video in 2020 and exactly what is happening right now . Betes announced rest and they'll do world tour in 2022 I'm alarmed what will be happening in next few years coz with amount of fans they have and they'll be having in few years it's really alarming .

Aqu

Rookie
He was surely put under one of their program or he is actually rewarding his "superiors" or "sponsors"
You know the video atp shared Abt their behaviors they predicted smt Abt Jim!n being abused since childhood and we have already discussed here in this thread .they said he'll disclose some shady and dark secrets Abt band , members and the company in near future let's c what will happen

e-Enoch

Superstar
Too much harder,cuz first his name was the only one mentionned in the simpsons, but the way he was mentionned in, was so creepy and disgusting if u understang the underlines, and game words.
His tattoos are 100%, and without sugarcoting about whichcraft, freemasons shit, and i can give the meaning behind majority of them, also he had in his earlier days an owl tattoo in his shoulder, we know what the owl symbol is, fun fact, that mijoo tattoo artist has an owl tattoo as well, mijoo and jeon seem to have shared tattoos and beliefs, but his tattoos are far more meaningfull then her tbh, him having connections and promoting stuffs of those who were involved in the burning sun scandal, the mafia behind that scandal (prostitution ring, drugs...etc) has as a tattoo for the worker under it "the illuminati eye" or the "all seeing eye" . So pretty much Jeon is deep enough, and knows enough too, his golden cute shit he fakes like his life depends on it, is nothing to what he really looks like on rl, there is something corden said last time about jeon, he said he can be a moviesuperstar nd he didnt lie tho.
Yes, no doubt about Jk so deeply into these...

Aqu

Rookie
I believe his "allegiance" to the "dark forces" is on a different level. He had it literally "stamped" on his body...and among them, he's the only one who has these kinds of marks...

...My prayer is that he renounces it sooner before the time of reckoning comes...and it might be really soon...and serious...
In the tarot reading video they said jekey will be leaving the group first to go solo