BTS discussion thread

MochiThot

Established
But if he wants really break social medias and internet, dude you just need to post a photo very hot of you with JK, and I can't even imagine the end of the world seems very pale in comparison
I agree with the sexy pic but not with JayK. T@e only brings him out when hes lazy and to distract fans and escape backlash. T@ekook shippers are already in his back pocket. He knows this. He needs new fish if he wants to get those JB and Ar!anna numbers. I'm no publicist but if T@e really wanted to break the internet and stop with the kidz bop games. He already has the visuals and numbers. All eyes are on him. Eastern and Western fans. If he would have opened his account and not posted a single thing for like a week. Keep them guessing. Then released a sexy solo photo shoot just in time for the holidays instead of doing that trashy IG story tease. It would have been a wrap especially if he showed skin. JayK would have been in his rearview in numbers.

Aamy

Star
I agree with the sexy pic but not with JayK. T@e only brings him out when hes lazy and to distract fans and escape backlash. T@ekook shippers are already in his back pocket. He knows this. He needs new fish if he wants to get those JB and Ar!anna numbers. I'm no publicist but if T@e really wanted to break the internet and stop with the kidz bop games. He already has the visuals and numbers. All eyes are on him. Eastern and Western fans. If he would have opened his account and not posted a single thing for like a week. Keep them guessing. Then released a sexy solo photo shoot just in time for the holidays instead of doing that trashy IG story tease. It would have been a wrap especially if he showed skin. JayK would have been in his rearview in numbers.
Oh yes, I didn't see it like this, I was thinking about Jk because taekookers are ready to jumping at any contents they could published together, but yes you are right when you said that Tae already have them around his finger, but still, I'm sure it can be very efficace with Armys. So you think he needs a new fish ? That's right too, he should thinking about changing strategies if he wants more followers, but we all know that he will find out something else

Aamy

Star
Tae sending hearts and everything on weverse lmaoo, can we say major damage control attempts. Who knows how long it'll work cos these 12 year olds are going to connect jennie to his gf and then back to Tae quite quickly lol. He says he's with family, is she and her gang still in LA or back in Korea?

The fact that his fans really believe he's out somewhere and updating on weverse too, jesus. Jesus.
Spell is very strong dear

Riko

Veteran

Tae's biggest appeal is that he is so mysterious but looks the way he does. Everyone goes mad for it. But I'm getting the ick from his insta and his recent outbursts lol. He's such an overgrown manchild. And I do see a lot of people slowly losing interest the more accessible he makes himself on social media. Tae's thing was that he was just this fine ass untouchable man. He doesn't really give those vibes anymore, more like hot and goofy with a big ego. If jk just changed his insta handle to his own name he would catch up and surpass easily af, the boy has a tiktok hashtag with over 90B views and trends worldwide on all the apps daily for no fucking reason whatsoever lol.

MochiThot

Established
Tae's biggest appeal is that he is so mysterious but looks the way he does. Everyone goes mad for it. But I'm getting the ick from his insta and his recent outbursts lol. He's such an overgrown manchild. And I do see a lot of people slowly losing interest the more accessible he makes himself on social media. Tae's thing was that he was just this fine ass untouchable man. He doesn't really give those vibes anymore, more like hot and goofy with a big ego. If jk just changed his insta handle to his own name he would catch up and surpass easily af, the boy has a tiktok hashtag with over 90B views and trends worldwide on all the apps daily for no fucking reason whatsoever lol.
I was going off of IG alone but I forgot the power of Tiktok. (I don't use it) True. I remember seeing a video once where JayK was shocked that he was randomly trending on twitter and Rem said it was because he spoke English. Do you think these individual accounts are going to break their mask completely? Because I wasnt around for the old T@e just the Butter one basically.

Riko

Veteran
I was going off of IG alone but I forgot the power of Tiktok. (I don't use it) True. I remember seeing a video once where JayK was shocked that he was randomly trending on twitter and Rem said it was because he spoke English. Do you think these individual accounts are going to break their mask completely? Because I wasnt around for the old T@e just the Butter one basically.
JK is insanely massive on tiktok, it's insane how many millions of views just a few seconds of him walking will get lol. And he's inserted into sooo many fanfic type videos. The girls go crazy for the boy, it's bigger than Bieber or Harry styles at their peak honestly. V has a shocking sort of beauty that grabs the eye but JK is cookie cutter handsome and not as out of reach for these girls (so they think) so they just ride hard for him. I'm not sure how much will translate to success when it comes to his own music. But he's selling shit out globally just by looking at it lol.

And yeah, a good thing about them was that they seemed so unapproachable and quiet online but then in their own content they come across as funny, nice personalities. But getting to wild out on social media will definitely speed up the OT7 brand ending. Maybe they will unchain kook from the basement and let the boy release an original song finally lol.

I wasn't aware about this, I am learning this tonight. Ah nth room.. so disgusting af with our dear Seungri. Such pigs
The older members in his group warned him to stop and he kept getting involved with bad people. They even told him on a variety show and he laughed it off. They started talking about him leaving the group and he would disagree. His hyungs knew it would drag them down too.

Berrywon88

Star
That's really disturbing. They aren't the first group. How did that happen? I hope the victims are doing ok. This is the first time I've heard of.
It is. If I remember correctly the girls were fans and they had a group chat, which the rap group infiltrated and ultimately took advantage of these kids. Rm's cousin allegedly was the girlfriend of one of the members, which is is why armpits were trying to erase anything about this story. Some people made utbe videos about it when it first came to light and armpits attacked them. What's new. It's sad because there was no justice and it just got forgotten about.