BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I am shocked Kookie is smart enough to not fuck up the way Tae did on that app. It was hilarious but it's disgusting how much hate jennie gets. Especially from other women and girls who hate her just for breathing. It's pure insecurity and jealousy, a beautiful talented and very popular and successful girl catches their Savage Kings eyes more than they do. They even hate army who are beautiful lol.

cadiz

Star
This is honestly really gross. Did one of them actually say "pollute T@e's innocent mind"? J3nnie posing in a hoodie and underwear is disgusting but T@e doing IG stories topless and posted up in bed on Day 1 is innocent? Amy is one delusion bish I tell you Your man was on her page. He's for the streets get over it. But on a serious note, T@e should have handled it more maturely than he did than basically saying "Ew. I followed J3nnie. Unfollow" especially since he knows how Amy acts.
yes, he said the app was scary of course fans took it as "he is disgusted he followed her"

he didn't care if Jennie was going to be bullied by his cult fans, he just wanted to save himself from dating rumors

And I swear armys hate women, I always see them bullying women to protect their BT..S babiess

MochiThot

Established
yes, he said the app was scary of course fans took it as "he is disgusted he followed her"

he didn't care if Jennie was going to be bullied by his cult fans, he just wanted to save himself from dating rumors

And I swear armys hate women, I always see them bullying women to protect their BT..S babiess
I agree with you and @Riko. I used to see them labeling something as simple as "dating" as a scandal as a cultural thing but it's more of a control thing in the kpop industry and THATS scary. He could have saved J3nnie from the harassment but threw her under the bus. In the west, dating is like on the lower tier of celebrity scandal. Celebrities confess to having open or even multiple relationships at a time and no one is going to care like that unless the relationship is extreme. You're an adult. Do you. The fact that T@e had to make a "public announcement" over the J3nnie thing is ridiculous and for Amy to think Bl@ckpnk and BT$ dont associate with each other behind the scenes is ludicrous. Especially since they are in the same genre etc. Amy is like that rich, clingy obsessive girlfriend with low self-esteem and cuts the throats of anyone who's looks is above a 6 (even if she is a fellow Amy) that spoils T@e and he doesnt want to upset her but you can tell hes gotten what he wants and is looking for the door. LOL

Last edited:

swayy000

Star

i have a feeling that whole t@e, jenn1e, t@e's alleged girlfriend, and the squid game actress instagram fiasco of them following/unfollowing each other was just for show and attention

Laura755y

Star
I agree with you and @Riko. I used to see them labeling something as simple as "dating" as a scandal as a cultural thing but it's more of a control thing in the kpop industry and THATS scary. He could have saved J3nnie from the harassment but threw her under the bus. I live in America and dating is like on the lower tier of celebrity scandal here. Celebrities confess to having open or even multiple relationships at a time and no one is going to care like that unless the relationship is extreme. You're an adult. Do you. The fact that T@e had to make a "public announcement" over the J3nnie thing is ridiculous and for Amy to think Bl@ckpnk and BT$ dont associate with each other behind the scenes is ludicrous. Especially since they are in the same genre etc. Amy is like that rich, clingy obsessive girlfriend with low self-esteem and cuts the throats of anyone who's looks is above a 6 (even if she is a fellow Amy) that spoils T@e and he doesnt want to upset her but you can tell hes gotten what he wants and is looking for the door. LOL
You said it all fr! The description about their fans got me dead lol, but really do look like that.

Kimiko

Veteran

International armi hate korean women in particular,probably cuz they know deep down inside their oppas prefer korean women which makes sense to me as they are korean men born and raised in korea and will most likely always live in korea

Then jennie is pretty ,famous and rich kpop idol

I even saw on Twitter before where some international armi were complainingabout korean armi and that it was international armi time with btss and for Korean armi to get their "korean asses" to the back of the line
I read the replies half expecting someone to call the tweet out for racism/xenophobia but all the replies were laughing emojis and agreed with the statement

Knowing damn well is someone said for btss to get their korean asses somewhere armi would explode and accuse the persons of bring racist and xenophobic to their boys yet it's ok for them to treat korean women like that

swayy000

Star
And his fans are now harrassing Jennie, just because he followed her
to be fair blackp*nk fans are ruthless as well. I remember when they did this and I posted it a while back. I can't even remember what the drama was anymore but they're all crazy. I doubt any of their favorite idols even care, they're just sitting back laughing at all the stupidity cause its more publicity for them

cadiz

Star
i have a feeling that whole t@e, jenn1e, t@e's alleged girlfriend, and the squid game actress instagram fiasco of them following/unfollowing each other was just for show and attention
it could be
but I really don't see what jennie gains from it with army spamming her instagram with insults now

but this whole thing just shows once again
tha bt-s maknae line can never date in public, their fans will harrass every woman that comes close

like they did with JK's tatto "friend" and Veee chaebol "friend", and now Jenn.ie

queen82

Star
to be fair blackp*nk fans are ruthless as well. I remember when they did this and I posted it a while back. I can't even remember what the drama was anymore but they're all crazy. I doubt any of their favorite idols even care, they're just sitting back laughing at all the stupidity cause its more publicity for them
Blinks and Army are the most toxic fandom ever

cadiz

Star
he says the app is "scary" yet didn't fans catch him with a fake instagram account before... lol
they did
like I posted before for some reason they have been acting like they don't know how Instagram works

I posted about Sugar here, but I'm pretty sure there was an old rumor about his old Instagram account and him posting about having sex in his studio (lol i will try to look for it)

but anyways, pretty obvious those guys had Instagram before and now are acting like they don't know anything :rolleyes:

Aamy

Star
i had no idea Veee was such an attention hoe but his insta confirms it
in the end he might be worse than JM with the attention addicted ways

And his fans are now harrassing Jennie, just because he followed her

BLACKPINK Jennie Receives Hate after BTS V Accidentally Followed Her on Instagram + Fans Trend 'LEAVE HER ALONE'

I saw a lot of people mad at him for this and calling him a coward
they want him to talk to fandom and ask them to stop the bully behavior but of course he won't

showing his true colors with his new "popular" insta account.
Told you it was made on purpose. He knew it will be explode internet again if fans caught him following another idol. And Jennie please. He can't say it was just an error xD

But if he wants really break social medias and internet, dude you just need to post a photo very hot of you with JK, and I can't even imagine the end of the world seems very pale in comparison

Berrywon88

Star
That's what I was thinking. Maybe they're all in on it including j*nnie. They have personal side accounts, why would they unfollow and follow on a public business account? Squid girl, plain jane, and thot v are a bunch of attention hos. And t*e's been using b*s official account and his weverse one to advertise himself and products for yrs. Nothing new.
I am shocked Kookie is smart enough to not fuck up the way Tae did on that app
I'm not. I've been saying jk is very smart and knows how to play the game well. Don't let that goofy smile and naive act fool you. He doesn't ho it up off stage and would never post thirsty pics. He also generally separates his personal and work life. He isn't emotional like t*e either. Now he did use his fans for him and his brother's business though. That was shady! All of jk's scandals, except the car accident, became known because he got caught or else we wouldn't have a clue about him.

Last edited:
So rmm wawas in texas with his bf,he isalways with this same man during free time

H0pe is somewhere wearing condom shirt,wonder what the parents of their young fans think of that?

I mean if he is promoting safe sex then that's great but with btss nothing is what it appears

Vee is determined to stay ahead of jk with the ig followers but jk is hot on his heels and isnt posting nearly as much as vee
Planned Parenthood was cheering him on for wearing the shirt.

For idols who actually suffer from these rumors, it isn't the same, but for those idols who are good with that because it increase their poularity, they certainly don't miss some imagination for their fake couple is real to the fans eyes. They surely speak in amount of which one is doing the so called "subtles touches" or to look at the same in front of the cameras for doing the "jealous" thing. When you read comments, the Armys are sooo mad. Like really, they are doing analysis videos of which member is more close with another.

Yep, I am sure about that, for idols who are totally cool with this, they certainly have a good laugh between them, and must insult their fanbase without filters

But I found boys band worse than BTS, when it comes to the fanservice shit on screen.
Suju was worse than btees. They would kiss on stage and one of the members predicted btees. He was homophobic despite the fanservice. Sb was linked to Yj but they could barely stand each other so the ship died. Everyone else is his group is considered a friend or acquaintance. I wonder if he's doing it on purpose.

Berrywon88

Star
jk always had a thing for letters. His old inactive twttr account username and his new Insta have similarities.
main-qimg-9eb71554129ff64200f14434028efd10.jpeg.jpgIMG_20211208_145921.jpg
I guess the members really are the one's handling their accounts. I'm sure they're still heavily monitored of course.

Riko

Veteran
Tae sending hearts and everything on weverse lmaoo, can we say major damage control attempts. Who knows how long it'll work cos these 12 year olds are going to connect jennie to his gf and then back to Tae quite quickly lol. He says he's with family, is she and her gang still in LA or back in Korea?

The fact that his fans really believe he's out somewhere and updating on weverse too, jesus. Jesus.