BTS discussion thread

It was so tragic...can't describe the horror of it...words are failing me at this moment...
The government didn't care. The victims were left for many days in the sun. Some bodies were found decades later in a funeral home.

The Rolling Stone magazine was brought in to take pictures. Their article contains a lot of facts that were forgotten with time.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rofl maybe he taught him those dance moves.

I thought those were true but people have pics of the boyfriend. He spends his free time with him.

He wouldn't be a man in my eyes.

We must never forget. He was looked up to by politicians and celebrities. People loved Jim Jones. People usually love despots and cult members until they start killing people. He killed those people because a politician came to Guyana to investigate rumors of people being held against their will and abusive behavior. He sadly lost his life along with those who tried to leave with him. Men ambushed him when he was boarding a plane.
Cult leaders are often very "charismatic" that's why they are able to persuade and control many people...

Aamy

Star
Good question. Can I tell you my honest opinion, it might wake up the armpit trolls that lurk on here, so apologies in advance. Bang created a group around rm, let's let that sink in for a moment. That says a lot! Rm also seems like the last one that wants to leave. I believe rm is privy to all that goes down and yes is deep in the elite circles and the occult. He knew what he was getting into from the beginning. Yn also knows and I have sneaky suspicion is the one that most enjoys it. Jhpe is a handler for the maknae line. Maknae line go along for the ride, which is not right of course. If anyone has been brainwashed and abused the most look no further than the youngest members. Their behavior alone shows it. Jn is the odd one out, but he might be a handler as well. I've already discussed that I think he's an abuser so I won't get into that again.
But that's what I don't even understand. Why Bang absolutely wanted him as a leader? What are his connections to be so special in their eyes?

I wonder about the real reasons of him to be the leader, and not what magazines already said about him, they wrote the same things for all of their celebs so I know it's total bullshit. Each time we see him, even if he is tired, you are right he is the one who seems to enjoy the most doing stuff in front of cameras. Always with a mischievious smile on the corner, same with his eyes, and it's not just because of his shapes. We could see something evil in him.

I don't know if his family played a role in this, but it's really strange. So you think Jin is an odd handler? With what I saw of him recently, he looks like more a puppet ready to be played for some old pigs behind the cameras, but it's possible as well.

Don't even need to talk about Jhope. This man has the word "I'm fucked" up on his face with creepy fakes smiles, so if he became or really is an handler, I couldn't faking the :" oh ! How surprising"

I apologize for derailing. Has anyone heard of Won Nation? They were targeting, sexually assaulting and harassing black women and girls. It was a Korean hip hop group. I think it happens in kpop too. Who would believe girls or boys if they were sexually assaulted by a beloved idol? There's some that don't believe Kris Wu slept with those young girls. He even raped girls in Canada.

Cult leaders are often very "charismatic" that's why they are able to persuade and control many people...
They're seductive in the wrong ways. Seducing with their words and actions and swaying those with power. Anyone who could stop them is neutralized or destroyed. People give their power to others because they don't want to control their own life.

Aamy

Star
I apologize for derailing. Has anyone heard of Won Nation? They were targeting, sexually assaulting and harassing black women and girls. It was a Korean hip hop group. I think it happens in kpop too. Who would believe girls or boys if they were sexually assaulted by a beloved idol? There's some that don't believe Kris Wu slept with those young girls. He even raped girls in Canada.
I don't absolutely know this group, but what you wrote gave me creeps. So disgusting..

Kimiko

Veteran
So rmm wawas in texas with his bf,he isalways with this same man during free time

H0pe is somewhere wearing condom shirt,wonder what the parents of their young fans think of that?

I mean if he is promoting safe sex then that's great but with btss nothing is what it appears

Vee is determined to stay ahead of jk with the ig followers but jk is hot on his heels and isnt posting nearly as much as vee

swayy000

Star
finally found the post, it is from @drknessbexposed, i also bolded some important parts:

as some of you may know b+s has always incorporated the teachings of Carl Jung in their concepts or referenced him. Carl Jung was an occultist who received his knowledge from demonic entities (Abraxas is one of them, who is a gnostic god, and Gnosism is rooted from Kabbalism, interesting because you see b+s and many other celebrities wearing the Kabbalah red string) and I encourage anyone who reads this to reconsider calling themselves anything pertaining to MBTI, ennegrams, etc because they are occultic in nature (another topic for another day, but please do your own research on this topic it's quite eye opening and it's a lot to explain, there's are reason why personality tests of all sorts are popular now, we are living in the end times ). The video I attached below explains this , it even mentions how Jim Jones was inspired by Jung's teachings. Jim Jones and B+s? The Jim Jones Controversy with Suga? Something isn't adding up here. I will put the time stamps about Abraxas ( who b+s mentions a lot in their bs&t concept /wings era) and Jim Jones below, but please watch the entire video if you can. Army has to stop saying "b+s aren't religious" yes they are, their "god" is satan who is the head of the entertainment industry which is obvious at this point. R@pmon claims to be an atheist but that's a lie, unless B@ng literally forced his beliefs on him , then the entire group has no choice but to admit that they are practically enslaved and have absolutely no control over their lives because they can't even practice their own beliefs.

* Times stamps are 6:06, 18:50, and 25: 47. Again, I encourage you all to watch the entire video if you can.

eyes@wide@open

Established
So rmm wawas in texas with his bf,he isalways with this same man during free time

H0pe is somewhere wearing condom shirt,wonder what the parents of their young fans think of that?

I mean if he is promoting safe sex then that's great but with btss nothing is what it appears

Vee is determined to stay ahead of jk with the ig followers but jk is hot on his heels and isnt posting nearly as much as vee
Condom shirt - seriously you can't make this shxt up :D!! World has gone dolally

e-Enoch

Superstar

It seems that Jh has been making solo endorsements of some products...I also saw a poster with his photo endorsing an "unknown" juice brand...

Aamy

Star
What do you think they would say? He will never be able to outrun those gay rumors. It's why Ari4 was allowed to be on him at mb. He needed to shake those rumors.
For idols who actually suffer from these rumors, it isn't the same, but for those idols who are good with that because it increase their poularity, they certainly don't miss some imagination for their fake couple is real to the fans eyes. They surely speak in amount of which one is doing the so called "subtles touches" or to look at the same in front of the cameras for doing the "jealous" thing. When you read comments, the Armys are sooo mad. Like really, they are doing analysis videos of which member is more close with another.

Yep, I am sure about that, for idols who are totally cool with this, they certainly have a good laugh between them, and must insult their fanbase without filters

But I found boys band worse than BTS, when it comes to the fanservice shit on screen.

Aamy

Star