BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
He's just quiet. Listen to his raps and notice his smug smile when ever he tells armies what he wants (billboard #1 etc) and he knows they will do his bidding. Read about jim Jones the cult leader who yn sampled in his mixtape. Jones had many people killed including women and children. Most were black people as well. And yn sampled this guys speech in a song where he flexes about how great and powerful he is. It's sick, evil, and twisted. And yn most definitely knew what he was doing.
Bh said yn was unaware and didn't work on the song or some crap and here he is caught in 4k working on the song and you can hear the Jones sample.
Also here are some of his lyrics...
"Money, honor, whatever it may
be bring it to me"
"I can't live like a dog when I'm
born to be a tiger"
My seat is 'business' yours is 'economy',
forever behind me kissing my ass"
"I'm the guy that will carve
history on the ground"
"I'm zooming straight forward once again, I'm global, so fly huh
I have no need to do it. Flexing but I'm on a chartered plane."
"Number one on Billboard. What do you think? Next a Grammy. What do you think?
However you think, I'm sorry, but shit, I have no fucking interest"

*rolls eyes, yet he's rapping about it lmao*

"The ten zeros in my bank account, that money is the collateral for my youth
I got a big house big car big ring, bring anything over, I'll give it to you, my black card"

Humble he ain't!
Omg what the fuck is this again? I will be still surprise when I come here to read this type of delire. What the hell ? Now I wonder who is the most messed up in the group. I can't excuse him saying something like :" maybe he doesn't know what he is speaking about" that's not possible at his age.. and with all the people who are around him all the time.

Yeah impossible to say he is humble with this type of example. Wonder if he was brainwashed to be involved in occults or if he was agreed since the beginning

Berrywon88

Star
Tae really using JK to get more attention on his feed? That's actually pathetic lool.
That's his middle name. Jm and t*e stay using jk for attention, it's ridiculous. And they compete. I bet t*e is enjoying having a million more followers than jk. He used jk in his live as well, saying he wanted him to join and jm just tagged along when no one asked. All of these stunts t*e has done on his Insta is so childish, but it works. Now his account is talked about the most in the media etc.

So rm said in his live with jk that he was tired of speaking English and that he wanted to speak Korean again. *rolls eyes*
He said he was speaking more English than Korean...
View attachment 66246
With their staff and 50 deep entourage, plus most likely hanging around koreatown in L.A., he got to speak plenty of Korean. I mention all of this because he was clearly saying this for the benefit of Karmies watching and to show even in another country he has pride in SK etc...and yet he stayed behind in the states and visited this weird place?
Shits not adding up!
They stay sucking up to Karmys.

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah impossible to say he is humble with this type of example. Wonder if he was brainwashed to be involved in occults or if he was agreed since the beginning
Good question. Can I tell you my honest opinion, it might wake up the armpit trolls that lurk on here, so apologies in advance. Bang created a group around rm, let's let that sink in for a moment. That says a lot! Rm also seems like the last one that wants to leave. I believe rm is privy to all that goes down and yes is deep in the elite circles and the occult. He knew what he was getting into from the beginning. Yn also knows and I have sneaky suspicion is the one that most enjoys it. Jhpe is a handler for the maknae line. Maknae line go along for the ride, which is not right of course. If anyone has been brainwashed and abused the most look no further than the youngest members. Their behavior alone shows it. Jn is the odd one out, but he might be a handler as well. I've already discussed that I think he's an abuser so I won't get into that again.

He reminds me gdragon,another racist...and I can't stand gdragon,he is a big assh***
The worst part is he's been sampled so many times, including by famous artists. Armys need to research because they'd know Jim Jones adopted a Korean son and he died at Jonestown with his son. Most of the victims were black, female and poor. There were a lot of elderly people and foster children. Because of this, laws changed regarding welfare and social security benefits out of state and the country. He would have followers sign over their checks to him. Jones was the toast of the liberal establishment at the time in California and San Francisco.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The worst part is he's been sampled so many times, including by famous artists. Armys need to research because they'd know Jim Jones adopted a Korean son and he died at Jonestown with his son. Most of the victims were black, female and poor. There were a lot of elderly people and foster children. Because of this, laws changed regarding welfare and social security benefits out of state and the country. He would have followers sign over their checks to him. Jones was the toast of the liberal establishment at the time in California and San Francisco.
Why Sug made himself associated with this is really a very moronic part of his career...

Why Sug made himself associated with this is really a very moronic part of his career...
He's celebrating a sacrifice by adding that. Those people didn't commit suicide, not most of them.
They were forced to die with syringes and chased into the jungle with guns. Survivors were killed at a hotel. He's associating himself with someone who forced mothers to kill their children. The tapes have mothers begging for their children's lives and the screams of children as they died painfully.
I often think people fail to see the humanity in people different from themselves.

Asahi

Established
He's celebrating a sacrifice by adding that. Those people didn't commit suicide, not most of them.
They were forced to die with syringes and chased into the jungle with guns. Survivors were killed at a hotel. He's associating himself with someone who forced mothers to kill their children. The tapes have mothers begging for their children's lives and the screams of children as they died painfully.
I often think people fail to see the humanity in people different from themselves.
Horrible!!!

e-Enoch

Superstar
It was so tragic...can't describe the horror of it...words are failing me at this moment...

Wow! I'm zure he'd be very pozzezive of hiz huzzband...he'll be zcreaming..."not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!" Hahaha!
Rofl maybe he taught him those dance moves.
other rumors said that he have a wife and kid
I thought those were true but people have pics of the boyfriend. He spends his free time with him.
yes me too
He wouldn't be a man in my eyes.
Horrible!!!
We must never forget. He was looked up to by politicians and celebrities. People loved Jim Jones. People usually love despots and cult members until they start killing people. He killed those people because a politician came to Guyana to investigate rumors of people being held against their will and abusive behavior. He sadly lost his life along with those who tried to leave with him. Men ambushed him when he was boarding a plane.