BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Red Square Emoji??
Red is associated with stopping or pausing an activity before it goes too far, Also considered a color of anger, so you can use this emoji when you are mad at someone / something - seeing red.
Yeah the word red has mutliple significations, of course it could just represent something like this. But like we are talking about celebs and idols who are subject to different and several programs, I was more thinking about something much darker than the anger you could feel for someone.

Most of the time, when I see something red on them, I am thinking about sacrifice more than anything else

Laura755y

Star
Ok idk if y’all believe in this, but sûg4 recently posted just a red picture, and red and tptb correlate red with sacrifice season or stuff like that, when they have an important project or anything they have to give smth to tpbt, and lately a lot of celebrities have posted red color theme stuff, go to ig @stormellimac in the highlight “code red” there’s more proof of it.
Thank fuck someone noticed it too, alot of celebrities had posted it in their stories too, you're right, red is associated with sacrifice, also dunno if someone knows this but in december they celebrate saturnalia, saturn is satan's so called planet, and its sign is capricon, lets not forget V is a capricorn, and he is still in usa, now i dnt mean he will be sacrificed but he might be there for some ritual (could be wrong but highly possible)

Attachments

Aamy

Star
Thank fuck someone noticed it too, alot of celebrities had posted it their stories too, and you're right, red is associated with sacrifice, also dunno if someone knows this but in december they celebrate saturnalia, saturn is satan's so called planet, and its sign is capricon, lets not forget V is a capricorn, and he is still in usa, now i dnt mean he will be sacrificed but he might be there for some ritual (could be wrong but highly possible)
At least someone who highlight the fact that astrology signs are very important for their delirium thing, we are in December and Christmas is coming soon

Laura755y

Star
At least someone who highlight the fact that astrology signs are very important for their delirium thing, we are in December and Christmas is coming soon
Im not a big believer of astrology, but for them, astrology is a very interesting thing, if you take a look at their (b*s) and other celebrities like miley cirus for example you'll realise that their birthday is veery important like somuch for that cult.

arhur12

Star
Thank fuck someone noticed it too, alot of celebrities had posted it in their stories too, you're right, red is associated with sacrifice, also dunno if someone knows this but in december they celebrate saturnalia, saturn is satan's so called planet, and its sign is capricon, lets not forget V is a capricorn, and he is still in usa, now i dnt mean he will be sacrificed but he might be there for some ritual (could be wrong but highly possible)
this is true Jonghyun's funeral was on 21......

Aamy

Star
Im not a big believer of astrology, but for them, astrology is a very interesting thing, if you take a look at their (b*s) and other celebrities like miley cirus for example you'll realise that their birthday is veery important like somuch for that cult.
Astrology signs aren't everything in the world, but the descriptions of behaviors and attitudes are often correct for a lot of people, so it rest interesting. Yes, for them it's really important,they believe it

queen82

Star

Laura755y

Star
And he has been visiting that museum which I think is empty far away in fields some where. I don't know but that place is creepy and gives abandoned like vibes. Maybe I don't know.
What's in there to see. Maybe I have less knowledge about these things. What do u guys think?
Idk about art that much, that place is nice but not something to call it art , and its weird too.

Aamy

Star
Maybe arremm has knowledge about that kind of art. I didn't understand, it was just a bunch of boxes here and there fit in walls. And table like art on the floor. That tunnel area with Green, pink, purple light is also weird. All of sudden our arremm is now an intellectual person. This is his new job. I never saw him do these kind of things in Korea.
I learned he has 148 Q.I but I don't know if its really true. All I know it's that people who love playing dumb are most of the time very intelligents or smarts.