BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
i also think is related to the metaverse, before JN "has to" enlist
they will be more intense with their agendas

next year with their new album and new tour :rolleyes:

lets just see if JN does enlist, because I wont believe that until I see it.
I wonder how koreans will react if he does not enlist, bit still majority of their faks will eat it up as well.

Riko

Veteran
V is fine as fuck and the biggest reason bts can't be called ugly as a group and the one who brought the majority of their international fans in, his insta will be the most popular by miles. But fucking hell I hate his voice in that ost snippet lol, it's like he's gargling marbles while singing lol. His solo music is going to be seriously shite. Jk at least sounds good in English. V is like he's swallowing every word. It sounds terrible honestly.

His homely gf is also following him and the other boys lol. I bet the rest have their women following them too, maknae dating scandals in 2022?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes, instructed to do it. But, I guess bts has a lot of control over their accounts bcoz as usual taehyung posted shirtless video
And jimin did an instagram live few hours ago. Surely staff has control but now they themselves know what to say on vlive and not to spill tea. So, imo bts members are posting these things but instructed by staff.
Business "as usual."

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee and jk have the most ig followers as expected and the rapline has the least but 12.5 million and counting is still insane

I'm thinking that they will take a hiatus after 2022 world tour and album and during that hiatus will work on solo projects

I really think their government is waiting on the grammys outcome before announcing if btss are exempt or will still serve

After that atrocious fake ass baby shark song jn probably wants to enlist yesterday

Last edited:
Same all over here, its just not adding up with me,last time was yn going in the so called" shoulder surgery" that i dnt believe at all, and coming back like another person completly different, now lets see how different theywill be when they'll comeback. Also them mentionning" the new beginning of new chapter" is not adding up with me too, something is fishy.
The replacements are coming.

cadiz

Star
just went to see their insta accoiunts....

they dont allow comments and just follow themselves and bighit

means only they can comment in each others pics

it all feels fake and extremely controlled
obviously accounts that will be heavilly monitored by staff

e-Enoch

Superstar
It is! I'm just making guesses as to what this "new chapter" could be, but I have a feeling that hype will use b*s because of their popularity for a global agenda that will effect non fans as well. This goes beyond just kpop, and b*s are just pawns. It gives me the creeps! As for armies, it's like they've been replaced in 2019-2020 by minions that will just do their masters bidding. They don't question, just follow. I would say it's maybe because a lot of them are very young, but I know I wasn't like this when I was a teen.
I'm sure H*be will do everything for profit...whatever it takes...however it's done...