BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Indian army and african army should not keep hope alive that btss will come to their countries for a tour

And I'm pretty sure that the only countries that btss know in africa are south africa and Egypt

If btss didnt come to india before the pandemic they sure as hell not coming during a pandemic

Their world tour will consist of Sk,japan,the US,Canada, UK ,france and maybe Australia
why they didn't include Italy in their world tour, they also have many army in my country ..

eyes@wide@open

Established
Tx* at mma performance,i wish to understand the meaning of ice in occult,also it appears a hologram of a girl like Ae aespa world,and at the end yeonjun put a mask and shoot himself.The end is creepy.
At the same festival there were enh*pen,another hyb* artist,the performance is enh*pen style,bt* won best song,but best album was IU,record of the year aespa,and video of the year tx* ,they are not successful as it seems if IU won for best album,best artist,and tx* and aespa were better than them.Enhypen won global rising awards
Ice has a spritual meaning - ice is a frozen state of one of the natural elements, Water, which along with Earth, Fire, Air and Space has created the world around us and life as we know it. Could be its shattering of what we hold dear into a coming of a new world order... or maybe that's going too deep :D. In dream interpretation ice or ice cubes is supposed to be a warning of danger ahead:(

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Ice has a spritual meaning - ice is a frozen state of one of the natural elements, Water, which along with Earth, Fire, Air and Space has created the world around us and life as we know it. Could be its shattering of what we hold dear into a coming of a new world order... or maybe that's going too deep :D. In dream interpretation ice or ice cubes is supposed to be a warning of danger ahead:(
You're right, ice is concidered one of the bad symbols looking at how hard it is.
This is some meaning of ice symbols.
@Asahi

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
Starting at 4:33, after everyone stopped blinking, tae continued blinking but it literally looked like a glitch again and he couldnt stop it, something really serious is going on with him. And he continued for really long with this blinking, and jm too a bit.

At 1:20 he also had moment where he looked "off".

At 3:24 sg had a really weird moment too.

I dunno what the hell has been done to them but this looks really scary.
I agree with you, something is very wrong with them at the moment. T*e is showing it the most. They needed a break years ago..bh is running them to an early grave. Morbid but true. I know they must have some sleep deprivation. (Yn mentioned how they can only get a couple of hours of sleep after a concert.) and I'm thinking definitely drugs, maybe given to them by the company to stay alert and be able to perform. T*e like you said was blinking weirdly, jk was rocking back and forth, jm seemed hyper and not paying attention. Also, why bother giving the mics to the other members when only rm is going to talk with these American interviews. The rest act like window dressing and just sit or stand there obviously disinterested.

Laura755y

Star
why they didn't include Italy in their world tour, they also have many army in my country ..
Italy recently rejected a law that wanted to inclued homophobia as a crime, the far-right parties that voted against making homophobia a crime said that homosexuality is a propaganda, there is alot of hate toward italy now, so b*s not touring there was obvious.

Attachments

queen82

Star
Italy recently rejected a law that wanted to inclued homophobia as a crime, the far-right parties that voted against making homophobia a crime said that homosexuality is a propaganda, there is alot of hate toward italy now, so b*s not touring there was obvious.
yes i know that, i'm from Italy, but i didn't release that was for that reason that didn't went touring in Italy

Kimiko

Veteran
All of the older members plus jk understand english pretty well and yn and jk havepretty good pronunciation when speaking english

H0bi and jn have thicker accents/less pronounication than jk and yn- plus jn voice is hella annoying no matter what language he speaks

These men are tired as hell and need a break
Hopefully their 10 day self quarantine they can actually rest but I'm sure hibe has other plans for themcm with tons of vlives and being extremely active on weverse and Twitter

They wanted to disband in 2018and I doubt all the reasons they felt that way have disappeared since then

Laura755y

Star
yes i know that, i'm from Italy, but i didn't release that was for that reason that didn't went touring in Italy
Hy*e is promoting homosexuality, and gender fluadity, a big thing like what italy did , wouldnt go under the rock easily, especially sence lgbt rights were founded in italy sence 1860, a big change like that was like a harsh slap on all of the elite's faces, including Bang pedoshit.

Kimiko

Veteran
Egypt and Kenya signs were seen in that ptd music video so they'll probably go there. Indian army is literally carrying them on tiktok, soo many edits and little fanfic stories of them with Indian music lol, they should go and show appreciation but white fans are the ones who they chase. Even their Brazilian army doesn't get a look in and they been riding hard since day 1.
I know Kenya was on the sign in its mv but i highly doubt they would actually go there-too many black people

Brazil ,mexico,india ,all of africa and southeast asia will not be included

They went to the phillipines before but I doubt they would go now since they are so high and mighty now

Kimiko

Veteran
Tx* at mma performance,i wish to understand the meaning of ice in occult,also it appears a hologram of a girl like Ae aespa world,and at the end yeonjun put a mask and shoot himself.The end is creepy.
At the same festival there were enh*pen,another hyb* artist,the performance is enh*pen style,bt* won best song,but best album was IU,record of the year aespa,and video of the year tx* ,they are not successful as it seems if IU won for best album,best artist,and tx* and aespa were better than them.Enhypen won global rising awards
Their fans love to say any award that stb didnt win in Korea is an insignificant award and that others only won cuz it's a participation award
Yet when stb wins awards in korea its never considered a participation award by armi

They even mentioned how they want to have an ward show for stb only and I'm like that isnt an award show that's an ass kissing ceremony

jem123

Established
I know Kenya was on the sign in its mv but i highly doubt they would actually go there-too many black people

They went to the phillipines before but I doubt they would go now since they are so high and mighty now
I know right! I am from India and i know for sure that. they won't come to India. Its very embarrassing pits here are begging them to India, (which BTS won't come, despite them telling that they would come).. they have a mindset that, we are super famous, why come to countries that we consider inferior!!!

Berrywon88

Star

I don't see them ever going to any country in Africa or to India, sorry. The only reason why they did that one performance in Saudi Arabia was of course to prostitute themselves and be used as pawns for their gov't. It was politically motivated because SK gov't had signed some deal with S.A. worth billions. So b*s were a gift if you will for a night or 2.
As far as the Philippines, which has their largest fanbase..nope don't see them going there either. They look down on them and know no matter how much the fans are ignored, they will stay devoted. They only care about Japan and U.S. (biggest music markets). And white populated countries they can brag about back home...like they did with their Wembley concerts in England.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why do armpits care so much? I remember b*s had a few dates in Japan, and that fandom was complaining about how the audience wasn't excited enough and they even pointed out some people in the audience yawning. Like instead of enjoying the fancam and watching b*s perform, you're looking at the audience?! It's just jealousy because they either don't have the money to see b*s or the group refuses to visit their country.
I think it's a typical cultish behavior...like they "police" one another...

Cults often follow and "impose uniformity" of behavior among their members...

Weird... haha!

Asahi

Established
Italy is also one of the scapegoat of the pandemic,but the fact that italy won eurovision and others events is weird....this country imo has a role,I have no idea,but it is under fire,and is monitored,controlled,these events are distraction,they want to hide something...

Laura755y

Star
Italy is also one of the scapegoat of the pandemic,but the fact that italy won eurovision and others events is weird....this country imo has a role,I have no idea,but it is under fire,and is monitored,controlled,these events are distraction,they want to hide something...
Ofc it is, and its pretty known tbr, they do have many roles, and is one of tge most Sus countries, the amounts of p***philia/prostitution/drugs rings there is mindblowing, but the fact that they did such move, after years was something big, im sure majority of the heads elites, were pissed, cuz what italy did wasnt a simple little move, saying that homosexuality and transgender are indeed propagandas, and rejecting homophobia as a crime was a big move.

Asahi

Established
Ofc it is, and its pretty known tbr, they do have many roles, but also the fact that they did such a move, after years was something big, im sure majority of the heads elites, were pissed, cuz what italy did wasnt a simple little move, saying that homosexuality and transgender are indeed propagandas, and rejecting homophobia as a crime was a big move.
Italy seems to be the black sheep,despite the agenda this country seems to fight against the elite,what makes italy strong despite the elite are using maneskin to promote lgbt?
Others question...kpop in listened in italy?

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
Thank you so much,now i realized the meaning of the ice,I didn't know it,I thought it was for christmas lol,sorry