BTS discussion thread

Girlyboo

They could have at least publicly thanked her for appearing and performing with them. If it was c0ldpl@y they would have. And b*s and kpop industry in general are like 2 decades behind. Meg is arguably one of the hottest artists here, she's extremely popular..won grammys, had #1s etc. And the U.S. is the biggest music market in the world, so if hype wants to be smart then they need to keep up to date with what's happening. C0ldpl@y are not in anymore and H@lsey never really was. So it was indeed dumb to treat meg like that. They won't ever garner new fans in the U.S. or get That "precious" grammy with the way they move. Would serve them right too.
Wrong they didn’t post a after concert pic with Coldplay either.

Aamy

Star
They are all on the verge of death. You've got two members totally angry and ready to hit soemone if they were allowed to do it, some who are sleeping with open eyes, and you can clearly see circles under the eyes. And of course, you've got the leader with a sinister smile who seemed to be ravish

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
They might be getting paid to say that. It's possible that Hive reaches out to a celebrity and asks them to write or say something nice about btees.
The "Illuminati" member celebrities in hollyweird are "required" to be nice to them or have a positive attitude towards them...betees are the "new kids on the block", so to speak..and they must be welcomed... lol.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
I think he is for everyone unfortunately, it should be a real nightmare. I love men, if I was forced to have sexual relationship with women, I will be so disgust, because I'm not bi or lesbian. If I was forced I will be drugging myself with anything just for forget. If he is really homophobic then, he should have 10 000 oscar only for him

Yes we know how the company thing. They aren't absolutely okay with the homosexual thing, that's why I never really understand why they allowed the fanservice between men. For money and views of course. But still, its fucking strange for me
Yup, like I said before I believe only a couple are bi/gay the rest are straight and queerbating for the cameras. Some could even be homophobic but will do the whole fanservice thing like any other idol.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Their fastest internet failed one of the members of t×t recently. He was complaining about it being slow.
Haha...if SK hasn't installed 5G antennas/towers yet at every 500 feet distance...then that "complaint" must be another "propaganda..."

Remember how these idols are "required" to say "pfizer" everytime they talk about covid & vaccination...

taepeach

Veteran

Aamy

Star

Aamy

Star
Haha...if SK hasn't installed 5G antennas/towers yet at every 500 feet distance...then that "complaint" must be another "propaganda..."

Remember how these idols are "required" to say "pfizer" everytime they talk about covid & vaccination...
I am so fed up with their vaccine and their covid propaganda, and fuck the mask ! Sorry I was obliged xD I can't take it anymore

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think he is for everyone unfortunately, it should be a real nightmare. I love men, if I was forced to have sexual relationship with women, I will be so disgust, because I'm not bi or lesbian. If I was forced I will be drugging myself with anything just for forget. If he is really homophobic then, he should have 10 000 oscar only for him

Yes we know how the company thing. They aren't absolutely okay with the homosexual thing, that's why I never really understand why they allowed the fanservice between men. For money and views of course. But still, its fucking strange for me
H*be is required by the illuminati/global elites to promote homosexuality because that is in their agenda.

Their goal is to remove the "distinction" between men & women...hence, the gender blurring/fluidity.. like satan/baphomet having both "sexes.."

So that's the reason behind the "fanservices," betees wearing feminine clothes...etc..and publicly supporting LGBTQ...

Berrywon88

Star
jungkook seems, no, IS very tired...im pretty sure they're more than aware they are treated childish and not taken seriousy, the interest media/paparazzi have is more on the fact that they are so famous, not because they actually acknowledge bt$ or their success as koreans
I think jk understands a great deal of English at this point, it seems like it, so he's probably more aware of how they are perceived here than before. She asked them to jump and he didn't hesitate to shake his head no. They all look miserable and over it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
jungkook seems, no, IS very tired...im pretty sure they're more than aware they are treated childish and not taken seriousy, the interest media/paparazzi have is more on the fact that they are so famous, not because they actually acknowledge bt$ or their success as koreans
Look at that iHeart Radio pedo symbol...behind jeykey...

Btw, there are lots of shocking revelations very recently on the child trafficking rings in the country because of the Ghisleine maxxwell trial...

jem123

Established
They are all on the verge of death. You've got two members totally angry and ready to hit soemone if they were allowed to do it, some who are sleeping with open eyes, and you can clearly see circles under the eyes. And of course, you've got the leader with a sinister smile who seemed to be ravish

Selling your soul for fame comes with a price and that includes less sleep and more performance..

The whole aura of the pic feels very dark and disturbing.. Not happy, not even an ounce of it.. its very different from the last time they came to Iheart radio, they were more happy and cheerful..

Even the leader looks very tired, but putting on a "sinister' smile for their puppet masters/cabal/illuminati..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Selling your soul for fame comes with a price and that includes less sleep and more performance..

The whole aura of the pic feels very dark and disturbing.. Not happy, not even an ounce of it.. its very different from the last time they came to Iheart radio, they were more happy and cheerful..

Even the leader looks very tired, but putting on a "sinister' smile for their puppet masters/cabal/illuminati..
Yeah...they "have to do the job...regardless"

e-Enoch

Superstar
Elton John hyped them up for name checking him in PTD lyrics. Now that's fuckin funny, a man whose been in music for a billion years happy that his name appears in the worst song ever created. He should've slapped Ed Sheeran for including his name in such trash.

Just shows people will do anything to get access to the ATM provided by Army.
Lol. His name included in the lyrics by Sheeran is like a typical English culture kind of humor...Hahaha!

I think jk understands a great deal of English at this point, it seems like it, so he's probably more aware of how they are perceived here than before. She asked them to jump and he didn't hesitate to shake his head no. They all look miserable and over it.
He looks through and not engaging with the paparazzi and reporters. I've never seen him like that. Something is wrong because he's always sweet, even when he's down. He's probably uncomfortable.

They're all mentioning the vaccine. I don't understand why that particular brand.