BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
When corden said at the end that he thought jm is "hitting the gym again", I feel like it must be a codeword for a prostitu#ion thing, also pe#o related perhaps. Going to the "gym" (which also sounds like a name, right, "Jim", but dont know if that has any meaning or matters) maybe means prostitut#ng yourself. It's really sad if thats true.
There is actually a lot of evidence, i would have to gather it first. I do remember in that disney interview someone said about going to the gym, and again it sounded like a double meaning was intended. And there's other instances where it is said in a way that makes it sound like it stands for something else. I'm still investigating that. I might make a more detailed post in the future.
Another example is the movie "basketball diaries" with a young leo dicaprio. In the movie, he plays an underage character called Jim, who becomes addicted to heroin and resorts to prostituting himself to finance the habit. I dunno if it really has a connection to my theory, its just another suspicious pattern that relates to the word "gym" (or "jim") and the alleged se#ual connection.

As others have pointed out here, I also feel like jm gives me the most sad or troubled vibes in the recent US content that came out. I also feel like the styling he is given, infantilizes him somewhat, like hes never given a more "mature" styling, its always something that makes him look kinda more underaged and fetish-y , probably because that's how creeps like to view and see him. He seemed depressed to me. It's really sad. I hope he can somehow cope with the situation. nj seems ok to me, jk all over the place with anxiety, hope and sg kinda depressed, tae very hard to tell, to me its like he switches personas every 20 seconds.
Good that u mentioned it, well i did some researches and u were completly righ about the "the gym" means "jim" or "the jim" what i found is pretty disturbing .
One of the meanings is about thr**somes, we already know that maybe Park had a thr**some back in paris ...

Attachments

e-Enoch

Veteran
Good that u mentioned it, well i did some researches and u were completly righ about the "the gym" means "jim" or "the jim" what i found is pretty disturbing .
One of the meanings is about thr**somes, we already know that maybe Park had a thr**some back in paris ...
And cord3n mentioned that "gym" thing during the interview when he gave a piggyback ride to jm during those rehearsals... yuck...

e-Enoch

Veteran
i honestly had some lust thoughts about some Bsb or Take That members when i was younger, but i never reach that level
I guess there's a healthy threshold to what is normal esp when a person is younger...considering hormonal surge...

But when there's an inappropriate attribution to a certain thing, just like that photograph of exhaustion, esp knowing the context of it, then it becomes problematic...