BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Guys, what do you think will make army's realise that their favs are being used and abused in the worst possible way ? Cause, the comments section in that awkward and horrible James Corden interview, everyone seems to be in wearing rose-tinted glasses wearing and praising James and their "boys".. baring one or two comments about how uncomfortable Jimin looks, the rest looks like armies thinking the boys are enjoying it..
I told you it was a lost cause. Keep your sanity and stop reading these comments, even me I abandon. I told you that I respond to a poor stupid girl who says to me I was messed up to imagine something like that about members and Jimin. That I was crazy and insulted me. I answer a looong bible as usual, and fortunately for me, there are still people with brain who liked my response BUT of course, YT suppressed my comment. Lol. And let goods comments about this show. What do you want to do?

They will never wake up ! Never. They are ready to kill you irl for them. Or at least they will eventually start to wake up when they are going to be less popular. Everything has an ending, they are no exception ! The real question is when? Do you think they can still be popular in ten more years? I don't think so

jem123

Established
I told you it was a lost cause. Keep your sanity and stop reading these comments, even me I abandon. I told you that I respond to a poor stupid girl who says to me I was messed up to imagine something like that about members and Jimin. That I was crazy and insulted me. I answer a looong bible as usual, and fortunately for me, there are still people with brain who liked my response BUT of course, YT suppressed my comment. Lol. And let goods comments about this show. What do you want to do?

They will never wake up ! Never. They are ready to kill you irl for them. Or at least they will eventually start to wake up when they are going to be less popular. Everything has an ending, they are no exception ! The real question is when? Do you think they can still be popular in ten more years? I don't think so
I guess you are right!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Guys, what do you think will make army's realise that their favs are being used and abused in the worst possible way ? Cause, the comments section in that awkward and horrible James Corden interview, everyone seems to be in wearing rose-tinted glasses wearing and praising James and their "boys".. baring one or two comments about how uncomfortable Jimin looks, the rest looks like armies thinking the boys are enjoying it..
Most of these armees are operating on "groupthink" ...whatever the majority of them believes in..the rest just follows along...

They have a "herd mentality..." I'm sure there are those who think otherwise...but are pressured to agree with the opinions of the most number of armees..

They know and feel the "discomfort" but are afraid to address it...

jem123

Established
Most of these armees are operating on "groupthink" ...whatever the majority of them believes in..the rest just follows along...

They have a "herd mentality..." I'm sure there are those who think otherwise...but are pressured to agree with the opinions of the most number of armees..

They know and feel the "discomfort" but are afraid to address it...
Yeah, the groupthink is very strong among the armies... you are correct!

Truthteller

Veteran
They are adult men who know exactly what they are doing… sleeping their way tot the top and selling their soul, nothing knew among talentless celebs in Hollyweird. Uncomfortable yes, but their choice at this point for money and fame. You should feel more sorry for anyone who stays obsessed with them or any other celebrity after knowing this. They don’t promote anything of value, quite the opposite actually, all the more reason to dislike,

Corden thought it was bizarre that they went to the UN because it was
very odd for their stupid president to be dragging a boyband there. Perhaps even more so to Corden considering the ”secrets” he knows about them and their ”reputation” in their inner circles. Perhaps Pedo Bang is be paying the politicians for all this so avoid enlistment at whatever cost.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
very odd for their stupid president to be dragging a boyband there. Perhaps even more so to Corden considering the ”secrets” he knows about them and their ”reputation” in their inner circles.
Yes, he said what most people were thinking, why the hell is a boyband at the U.N. Now what peaked my interest is how C0rden is one of the biggest a** kissers in hollyweird. He's a smarmy bastard. He used b*s and that deluded fandom for popularity and views like they all do. So what changed behind the scenes that made him go from singing their praises to them being the punchline of his joke? I wonder...

jem123

Established
Okay folks, I know this might be an uncomfortable and unpopular opinion, but do you think that all that awkwardness in that horrible Corden interview might be part of the script? As heartbreaking might have looked, but since everybody is an actor in Hollyweird, do you think BTS played their part of being uncomfortable.. u know, how dumb and deluded their fanbase is..

I mean, BTS are great actors, so do you think they might have been playe their part? There were like multiple thoughts running in my head... one such possibility came up.. I have a feeling that BTS and Corden might have been laughing their ass off, after (maybe) putting on a show... they might have fooled the armies.. (brainless peeps)...

What y'all think ?

KEFZ

Established
You might be right about JK. The less boyish he looks, the safer he might be. Face tatts on the way maybe?

Army has the capability of being a real force of good in the world based on there sheer volume. Instead they decide to be a fuckin destructive monster. They analyse every tiny detail but refuse to see what's right in front of there faces. It would take one of those 7 coming out directly and saying this is what I've been through before they would listen.

Let's see if any of them contract covid19. They are in contact with ALOT of people.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Okay folks, I know this might be an uncomfortable and unpopular opinion, but do you think that all that awkwardness in that horrible Corden interview might be part of the script? As heartbreaking might have looked, but since everybody is an actor in Hollyweird, do you think BTS played their part of being uncomfortable.. u know, how dumb and deluded their fanbase is..

I mean, BTS are great actors, so do you think they might have been playe their part? There were like multiple thoughts running in my head... one such possibility came up.. I have a feeling that BTS and Corden might have been laughing their ass off, after (maybe) putting on a show... they might have fooled the armies.. (brainless peeps)...

What y'all think ?
Yes, very well might be...

In fact, I've just been thinking about that reasonable possibility...so let's "explore" that and call it...

The Script Theory: The Case of Cord3n & the Betees... (let's cordon off cord3n's reckless mouth for an hour, so we can freely analyze this...):

1. Being in the same universe of this sh*thole industry, full of lies and deceits... cord3n & betees know very well how to "stay relevant" in the business of "publicity"...yes, by being constantly talked about, discussed, and dissected... so they "create a script" ( for which cord3n has an innate talent on )...

2. How to "manufacture controversy": Being a "talk show" host, say something offensive/provocative "against" the betees that would surely make the fallen "guardian angels" aka armees of these boys want to roughly pick up cord3n, pull his hair, roast, and serve him on a plate...

Especially throw an "insult" calling the armees "15 years old" (read:immature)...and see to it that you say these on national TV.. Of course, you need to use the UN "performance" scenario...to maximize the "ridiculous paradox" of a boyband singing & dancing on the "hallowed" (or "shallowed" ) grounds of the YuEn...

Note: Capitalize on the fact that the armees, overall, are reactive and not a proactive bunch...

3. Expect "chaos" and "cancellations"... boycotts, and lots of brouhaha!

There you have it...armess, netizens, and lots of other people discussing...joining the hysteria... crying "how could you do that to betees?! How could you hurt baby mochi??? Wahhh, you are cancelled papa mochi!!! You are no more...!!!

4. But still...there you are... (ffwd...to present)... Busy, busy, busy at LA Crosswalk...directing the boys... touching, kissing, and that piggyback ride (why, is that necessary???)...

5. So back at the studio and on again with your "talk show.. " Of course Rm gently "interrogates" you about that "joke"... You "explain" to the group, the armess, and the public viewers... while focusing on Jm...with the "comforts of your touch"...

Once again...you "create" another "controversy" by "loving baby mochi...too muchie..."

And the saga continues of The Script Theory: The Case of Cord3n and the Betees...

The End...oops, not yet...( to be continued...).

Berrywon88

Star

What y'all think ?
I think they kinda suck at acting except for jk, he's very good at fooling people and hiding how he feels. T*e and j00n are the worst actors in my opinion. Their emotions are written all over their face.

BUT you never know...your theory could be possible. Their whole brand is being the underdog group that doesn't fit in anywhere and gets treated like crap by the entertainment industries (SK and U.S.)..the only shining light in their miserable overworked lives is armie. The only one's that's on their side. Lol I chuckled just writing that garbage, but armies really believe that sh!t!

jem123

Established

In fact, I've just been thinking about that reasonable possibility...so let's "explore" that and call it...

The Script Theory: The Case of Cord3n & the Betees... (let's cordon off cord3n's reckless mouth for an hour, so we can freely analyze this...):

1. Being in the same universe of this sh*thole industry, full of lies and deceits... cord3n & betees know very well how to "stay relevant" in the business of "publicity"...yes, by being constantly talked about, discussed, and dissected... so they "create a script" ( for which cord3n has an innate talent on )...

2. How to "manufacture controversy": Being a "talk show" host, say something offensive/provocative "against" the betees that would surely make the fallen "guardian angels" aka armees of these boys want to roughly pick up cord3n, pull his hair, roast, and serve him on a plate...

Especially throw an "insult" calling the armees "15 years old" (read:immature)...and see to it that you say these on national TV.. Of course, you need to use the UN "performance" scenario...to maximize the "ridiculous paradox" of a boyband singing & dancing on the "hallowed" (or "shallowed" ) grounds of the YuEn...

Note: Capitalize on the fact that the armees, overall, are reactive and not a proactive bunch...

There you have it...armess, netizens, and lots of other people discussing...joining the hysteria... crying "how could you do that to betees?! How could you hurt baby mochi??? Wahhh, you are cancelled papa mochi!!! You are no more...!!!

4. But still...there you are... (ffwd...to present)... Busy, busy, busy at LA Crosswalk...directing the boys... touching, kissing, and that piggyback ride (why, is that necessary???)...

5. So back at the studio and on again with your "talk show.. " Of course Rm gently "interrogates" you about that "joke"... You "explain" to the group, the armess, and the public viewers... while focusing on Jm...with the "comforts of your touch"...

Once again...you "create" another "controversy" by "loving baby mochi...too muchie..."

And the saga continues of The Script Theory: The Case of Cord3n and the Betees...

Wow!! Thanks for the detailed analysis...

Anything is possible with these elites and their stupid puppets...

jem123

Established
I think they kinda suck at acting except for jk, he's very good at fooling people and hiding how he feels. T*e and j00n are the worst actors in my opinion. Their emotions are written all over their face.

BUT you never know...your theory could be possible. Their whole brand is being the underdog group that doesn't fit in anywhere and gets treated like crap by the entertainment industries (SK and U.S.)..the only shining light in their miserable overworked lives is armie. The only one's that's on their side. Lol I chuckled just writing that garbage, but armies really believe that sh!t!
I know.. but if you observe, when Jk was speaking, it felt like (just for a microsecond) as if he was about to laugh.. it was a microexpression.. but, yeah, i agree, jk does hide his emotions very well..

jem123

Established

Yes, you are right! Remember how Rm immediately asked Corden about "running into trouble", it was sus. like you ask how are you and then the trouble thing.. shouldn't one just settle down and ask these at the end.. I felt like maybe it was kinda like a script and how it fits into your detailed analysis...

cadiz

Star
They are adult men who know exactly what they are doing… sleeping their way tot the top and selling their soul, nothing knew among talentless celebs in Hollyweird. Uncomfortable yes, but their choice at this point for money and fame. You should feel more sorry for anyone who stays obsessed with them or any other celebrity after knowing this. They don’t promote anything of value, quite the opposite actually, all the more reason to dislike,

very odd for their stupid president to be dragging a boyband there. Perhaps even more so to Corden considering the ”secrets” he knows about them and their ”reputation” in their inner circles. Perhaps Pedo Bang is be paying the politicians for all this so avoid enlistment at whatever cost.
I agree actually and from what I saw Corden was making fun of their fans (calling them 12 year olds) he didn't say anything offensive about the group, so once again the armys were overdramatic

And on that interview RM supported the fans bully behavior by not saying anything abut Corden getting death threats

what I'm saying is: these are grown men who know their fandom, know they bully others and they do not care

I also want to mention this clip of JIN

what 30 year old man taks like that?
calling the presenter "papa mochi", and basically acting like a child with him

BT-S are treated like kids in the USA because they act like kids during interviews.

e-Enoch

Superstar
My interpretation of this part...

Cord3n : How do you rest?

Jin: (answers...)

Lol! Jin "dodging" the question in a "funny way" but still giving a "clever" answer... Indirectly "mocking" cord3n... alluding to him being a "comedian" and making jokes... suggesting his jokes provide them "respite" or some rest... when they laugh at his photos, videos, and his voice...Hahaha!