BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Maybe its a way to notify to the sick and perverted elites that Jimin is "availaible". To notify their filthy sponsors and since RM is the "leader" of the group, maybe its his job..

My heart breaks for Jimin...
Yeah, each time I see an interaction now, I always imagining the worst. Always see double meaning everywhere, I don't know why they are so obsessed with him, or maybe he was consoling him because of the other pig? I prefer think about something like this, that something more nasty and disgusting with Rm and Jimin. This guy is all over him since they are in the US

e-Enoch

Superstar
https://youtube.com/shorts/uYwpQsEBLQ4?feature=share

okay, there is something really strange here ( I am not even start to talk about the poor Jimin's face who tries to not sleep when he is standing) Namjoon is so touchy with him too. Grabing and massaging his thigh on the Corden's show, holding him by the arm... What the fuck now?
Well, I've also mentioned in a previous post that Rm & Jm are "attracted" to each other...they are low key...but they seem to have plenty of "behind the scenes" ...together...

Aamy

Star
Well, I've also mentioned in a previous post that Rm & Jm are "attracted" to each other...they are low key...but they seem to have plenty of "behind the scenes" ...together...
I surely didn't pay attention or I just forgot, honestly I don't know what to think, since when are they "attracted" to each other? Sorry if I see abuse everywhere, this shit gave me paranoid over 100 percent. Everybody constantly touch this guy it's incredible

e-Enoch

Superstar
I surely didn't pay attention or I just forgot, honestly I don't know what to think, since when are they "attracted" to each other? Sorry if I see abuse everywhere, this shit gave me paranoid over 100 percent. Everybody constantly touch this guy it's incredible
Well it's hard to know exactly when...but if you closely examine their interactions together, you'll sense their extra closeness...

They don't readily "invite" attention coz they are not being "shipped" but your gut can make you feel...something's on...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not sure if this has been posted already... but I think it's helpful in providing a sort of summary about what we already know as far as betees' use of illuminati signs and symbols, is concerned...

We can, therefore, conclude at this juncture, that betees are, indeed, illuminati sell outs...

e-Enoch

Superstar
These armpits ain't right in the head! I saw this on ytbe...
Like what even is this??
This is definitely something that normal, right thinking people DON'T even do in real life...

...compiling videos of sad moments...

Who wants to watch a video compilation of the times in your life when you were hurting, and miserable? Lol!

Some armees are obviously "losing it"... really "losing...their heads..."

Kimiko

Veteran
Pervy c0rden is disgusting!!! Forcibly trying to kiss jk and groping jimn body like he is a piece of meat and running his fingers through vee's hair...this man is a perverted pos

Jimn has it the worst tho and just takes it while jk will push back...he might have been testing the waters with jk to see how far he could take it and he figured it out when jk pushed himself away and then was quietly pissed during the interview

I think that rMm was making sure jimn didnt lose it on national tv

It's also fucking gross and insane that armi doesnt find this shit as insidious as we do!

He obviously has a boner for the maknaes and older men usually go for jn but jn wouldnt stand for being groped like jimn,who probably lost the will to fight back a long time ago and just sits there smiling on the outside while crying on inside

I dont mean to make them victims but I know what I saw in that interview and I saw an older man groping a guy young who, obviously wasnt into it ,in front of the world

e-Enoch

Superstar
Pervy c0rden is disgusting!!! Forcibly trying to kiss jk and groping jimn body like he is a piece of meat and running his fingers through vee's hair...this man is a perverted pos

Jimn has it the worst tho and just takes it while jk will push back...he might have been testing the waters with jk to see how far he could take it and he figured it out when jk pushed himself away and then was quietly pissed during the interview

I think that rMm was making sure jimn didnt lose it on national tv

It's also fucking gross and insane that armi doesnt find this shit as insidious as we do!

He obviously has a boner for the maknaes and older men usually go for jn but jn wouldnt stand for being groped like jimn,who probably lost the will to fight back a long time ago and just sits there smiling on the outside while crying on inside

I dont mean to make them victims but I know what I saw in that interview and I saw an older man groping a guy young who, obviously wasnt into it ,in front of the world
Obviously awkward and inappropriate behavior on the part of cord3n... he actually degrades himself here...

Berrywon88

Star
Jimn has it the worst tho and just takes it while jk will push back...he might have been testing the waters with jk to see how far he could take it and he figured it out when jk pushed himself away and then
I saw this close up of jk in that interview and his eyes says it all. I certainly wouldn't mess with him.
Maybe that's one of the reasons why he works out the way he does and learned how to box, so he can fight creepos like C0rden off of him if need be. It would actually be nice if jm could do the same as jk, but hype obviously wants him to stay the waif effeminate doll of the group.

Berrywon88

Star
Same I don't want to victimize them either. But I can't get that horrible interview out of my mind. A man got abused (because that's definitely what it was) on national t.v. and everybody is acting like it's fine. Jm looked on the verge of tears by the end of it.

And I wanted to add one more thing. What if before b*s came to the U.S. one of the member's, possibly jm, rejected him over the phone, text, whatever. Like all their stuff is pre planned and C0rden could have set a time when they could hook up once they came to the states. I say this because C0rden turned on them with that UN joke and seemed extra salty. Perhaps it was when they came to N.Y. and instead of being flown out for a night they ignored him. We all know hype set up this interview with C0rden and b*s obviously didn't want to be there.
This theory would also fit why he was extra grabby and humiliating them.

tzolld

Established
Same I don't want to victimize them either. But I can't get that horrible interview out of my mind. A man got abused (because that's definitely what it was) on national t.v. and everybody is acting like it's fine. Jm looked on the verge of tears by the end of it.

And I wanted to add one more thing. What if before b*s came to the U.S. one of the member's, possibly jm, rejected him over the phone, text, whatever. Like all their stuff is pre planned and C0rden could have set a time when they could hook up once they came to the states. I say this because C0rden turned on them with that UN joke and seemed extra salty. Perhaps it was when they came to N.Y. and instead of being flown out for a night they ignored him. We all know hype set up this interview with C0rden and b*s obviously didn't want to be there.
This theory would also fit why he was extra grabby and humiliating them.
I'm still really shocked and disgusted about that interview.

jem123

Established
Guys, what do you think will make army's realise that their favs are being used and abused in the worst possible way ? Cause, the comments section in that awkward and horrible James Corden interview, everyone seems to be in wearing rose-tinted glasses wearing and praising James and their "boys".. baring one or two comments about how uncomfortable Jimin looks, the rest looks like armies thinking the boys are enjoying it..

Aamy

Star
I'm still really shocked and disgusted about that interview.
Why are you disgusting dear ? After all, this boy is soooo innocent and so sociable. Corden was just so happy to receive his baby mochi. There is nothing suspicious right? Corden is always touchy when he appreciates someone, you know? And Jimin is just someone very shy.

( I'm fucking ironic I prefer precise it ) that's what people will say too. That we are all crazy and paranoids af. Most of the people really think its normal, that they were just doing jokes between them

Last edited: