BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Weird is in it?!? Vending machines wont accept it, and its well know, i've never heard of a black card holder doing some stupid shit. It makes me think the camera man was near him, he could've asked him, or have him help him.
That must me some sort of act; "broke rich man" or tge "humble image", this article say it all.
Hahaha...he could've just used cash (coin or bill) on that machine...

I heard they literally don't have "cash" with them most of the time. But at least he must've had other cards...lol...should be common sense...

Anyways, the world is now very near real, "cashless society..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Can't say no to icecream" :rolleyes:
Yeah, this isn't suggestive at all...
View attachment 65407
And I just posted about how their icecream b. Bombs weren't a coincidence..this is creepy!
Lol! They suck... Looks like they're really sucking it up... yeah, the "ice cream..." ahahaha!

(Pls pardon the "figure of speech"...the double meaning is intentional...lol.)

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk suddenly not wanting to play t@e in basketball cuz t@e was getting good at it and jk walks off screen saying he doesnt play against people who are good at 1:45...that is so petty
This seems to be as mundane as can be... just a basketball practice...

But to Jeykey this is "personal." I've observed that he considers Tae as a "competitor" in many ways... He doesn't generally behave like this towards the other members, I think...

As I've said in an earlier post, my theory is that Jeykey looks at Tae as "rival" primarily for Jin's affection... Since their earlier days, Tae has also "declared" that he likes Jin the most...

Now despite the appearance that he's "won over" him as far as Jin is concerned, he still pretty much feels "insecure" when it comes to Tae...

This Jeykey boy is "projecting" here...

mar_br

Rookie

But to Jeykey this is "personal." I've observed that he considers Tae as a "competitor" in many ways... He doesn't generally behave like this towards the other members, I think...

As I've said in an earlier post, my theory is that Jeykey looks at Tae as "rival" primarily for Jin's affection... Since their earlier days, Tae has also "declared" that he likes Jin the most...

Now despite the appearance that he's "won over" him as far as Jin is concerned, he still pretty much feels "insecure" when it comes to Tae...

This really makes sense, and we can see too the little "fight" for fame and for "be on the top" about jeykey and t@e solos

isabee

Established
T*e has always posted what looks like weird sh!t on the surface. It's because none of his posts are for armpits. They are advertisements. He's either advertising himself like he did with those shirtless in bed selfies or an actual product like the wine. The shirtless pics were always in the middle of the night so maybe he was trying to pick someone up or it's for a sponsor. Letting the people who know what his posts mean that he's available that night. He does talk through his posts I think like that time he was conversing with a rumored girlfriend that was a fan several yrs ago.
yes. this take is 100% on point.

isabee

Established
"Can't say no to icecream" :rolleyes:
Yeah, this isn't suggestive at all...
View attachment 65407
And I just posted about how their icecream b. Bombs weren't a coincidence..this is creepy!
there has to be some other phallic-looking object the hyve marketing team can use bc ffs the constant inclusion of ice cream cones in their vids/photos is so unoriginal & lame. like, give it a rest. we get it, you're appealing to your p*do spon$ors, but use a cucumber or something to vary this sh*t up

e-Enoch

Superstar
there has to be some other phallic-looking object the hyve marketing team can use bc ffs the constant inclusion of ice cream cones in their vids/photos is so unoriginal & lame. like, give it a rest. we get it, you're appealing to your p*do spon$ors, but use a cucumber or something to vary this sh*t up
Hahaha! Hyb wants to put the "ice cream" sucking in the context of "summer heat".

It would be super obvious for them to be "sucking cucumber" under the sun... lol!

Perhaps sucking sugarcane might do...but they would look awful with all the facial contortions.. lol.

ThatGirlX

Rookie

100%; Ta3 and Jn are ( or were? ) actually close behind the scenes and Ta3 has always spoken highly of him, he has said multiple times Jn is "his favorite", definitely something the shippers wouldn't want you to know because they deem Jimmy boy and Ta3 "soulmates" so i can see this scenario happening, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that a competitive person can be competitive over people's affection too.

e-Enoch

Superstar
100%; Ta3 and Jn are ( or were? ) actually close behind the scenes and Ta3 has always spoken highly of him, he has said multiple times Jn is "his favorite", definitely something the shippers wouldn't want you to know because they deem Jimmy boy and Ta3 "soulmates" so i can see this scenario happening, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that a competitive person can be competitive over people's affection too.
Yes. I think "competing for affection" is an overpowering emotion that can become the front and center of one's motivations...

Humans are generally "governed" by emotions not reason. Decisions are often made based on feelings...

Kimiko

Veteran
Their fans always brag about how their boys arent interested in going to after parties while in the states but I think it's more that hibe wont allow them to go to after parties,if they did no telling what or who jk and jimn would get into

Ygg allows blckpnk way more freedom than hibe allows btts and they get tons of solo work and travel solo alot as well,plus jis00 has a drama coming out while lisa has a solo album, rose had two solo songs and je@nnie gets all sorts of sponsor deals with big brand names like channel

They have it better than btts who cant do shit alone and have to put up their fake ass 0t7 front

Notice ever since btts bh make sure their other groups are mostly fluent in english with western members

not when they get to live in multi million penthouses thanks to their barely went to school and never needed entrance exam instructors sons, they basically put them up for adoption and they’re getting money back like it was an investment. they might worry but in their heads it’s justified; they will live like kings when they’re in their 30-s40s buying anything they want going anywhere they want while men their age waste away in offices, and men with their same education hustle working two jobs as delivery men and construction workers etc.
They're prostituting their sons for goodies. I wouldn't be ok with that.
i think some of them are close , but others not
I think so too. When Jh's sister got married, only a few of them came to the wedding.

isabee

Established
Lmao what a**?? Let me stop haha. But it's hilarious he was caught in 4k like that.
And stylists are so lazy with girl groups..they just have them in safety shorts and knee high boots and call it a day.
lol error 404: no ass to be found.
but i think he was just vibing. doesn't look as perverted as say, yoongi groping jaykay's dick in front of the camera, ya know?

Berrywon88

Star
They have it better than btts who cant do shit alone and have to put up their fake ass 0t7 front
They have nothing individually to show for damn near 10 years as idols. No solo albums, no acting roles, no solo endorsements. The public only know them together. When that group is over what will they have? They are completely dependant on bh. This is probably why t*e is hustling on the side trying to get the right connections. Preparing for the end. And rm and yn will fair better than the rest since they have continually worked behind the scenes.

Last edited:

isabee

Established
They have nothing individually to show for damn near 10 years as idols. No solo albums, no acting roles, no solo endorsements. The public only know them together. When that group is over what will they have? They are completely dependant on bh. This is probably why t*e is hustling on the side trying to get the right connections. Preparing for the end. And rm and yn will fair better than the rest since they have continually worked behind the scenes.
I want to know why. wouldn't p*do want to squeeze every ounce of money and spirit out of each of them. does he think letting them solo would dilute the ot7 brand? or wait - you said it yourself. is it a matter of having them so dependant on BH that they'd never dare leave &/or sue?
share your strongest theories w/me bc this genuinely baffles me. seems to me like very poor business sense, but if it's a matter of sadistic control then... wouldn't surprise me.

Berrywon88

Star
I want to know why. wouldn't p*do want to squeeze every ounce of money and spirit out of each of them. does he think letting them solo would dilute the ot7 brand? or wait - you said it yourself. is it a matter of having them so dependant on BH that they'd never dare leave &/or sue?
share your strongest theories w/me bc this genuinely baffles me. seems to me like very poor business sense, but if it's a matter of sadistic control then... wouldn't surprise me.
I see it like a golden goose type of thing. Bang p*do wanted them all to himself. If they had been on shows and given the normal idol opportunities their net would naturally grow bigger. They would get to make contacts and be offered projects outside of their company. This is one of the reasons why I think b*s are not allowed to go to after parties here in the U.S. No mingling for them, they remain isolated.
Isolated makes them easier to control and manipulate. Plus, tack on lack of sleep and food. They can be broken down and brainwashed to believe that their success is completely because and reliant on bh/bang. There is no self. This is where the 0t7 comes in. It's a double message that they are nothing without the company and nothing without the group. Alone they are zero, a nobody. A classic abusive relationship.
1621017728-image.png
I believe everything was already in the works for b*s long before they were formed and their success was guaranteed. They would be the Kpop group that would break America and the rest of the world. Well bang couldn't very well have this group slip through his fingers or share in the profits. Everything b*s does is under bh/hype so all money goes back into the company. Their stage names and likeness are even property of bh. Imagine Beyonce starting her solo career after Destinys Child without her name. An artist's name is everything, it's how the public can identify him or her. B*s breaking away from bh is not that easy. And bang made sure of that. Aside from the dirt I know must have been collected over the yrs that could be used against them, the group would most likely have all doors closed to them in that industry. They would be left in the cold and most likely in serious debt. They would also probably be a shame to their families. So what I see is a few of the members scrambling behind the scenes. Jk's side company thing sounded like an act of desperation. And we know t*e and jn have been collecting contacts every which way they can even from guests on their run show. They barely ever get to leave the hype building so that makes sense. Anyway, that's my take and sorry for the long post.

isabee

Established
I see it like a golden goose type of thing. Bang p*do wanted them all to himself. If they had been on shows and given the normal idol opportunities their net would naturally grow bigger. They would get to make contacts and be offered projects outside of their company. This is one of the reasons why I think b*s are not allowed to go to after parties here in the U.S. No mingling for them, they remain isolated.
Isolated makes them easier to control and manipulate. Plus, tack on lack of sleep and food. They can be broken down and brainwashed to believe that their success is completely because and reliant on bh/bang. There is no self. This is where the 0t7 comes in. It's a double message that they are nothing without the company and nothing without the group. Alone they are zero, a nobody. A classic abusive relationship.
View attachment 65421
I believe everything was already in the works for b*s long before they were formed and their success was guaranteed. They would be the Kpop group that would break America and the rest of the world. Well bang couldn't very well have this group slip through his fingers or share in the profits. Everything b*s does is under bh/hype so all money goes back into the company. Their stage names and likeness are even property of bh. Imagine Beyonce starting her solo career after Destinys Child without her name. An artist's name is everything, it's how the public can identify him or her. B*s breaking away from bh is not that easy. And bang made sure of that. Aside from the dirt I know must have been collected over the yrs that could be used against them, the group would most likely have all doors closed to them in that industry. They would be left in the cold and most likely in serious debt. They would also probably be a shame to their families. So what I see is a few of the members scrambling behind the scenes. Jk's side company thing sounded like an act of desperation. And we know t*e and jn have been collecting contacts every which way they can even from guests on their run show. They barely ever get to leave the hype building so that makes sense. Anyway, that's my take and sorry for the long post.
woah interesting, tysm for your thoughtful reply. we've come to very similar conclusions. totally agree on the name thing. p*dobang made sure to own that (and their likenesses which i'm sure he'll use in the metaverse as he did in the mobile game and other fan-idol interactive products; even weverse gives me that vibe, as in hired people pose as the idols per their predetermined personalities to interact "directly" with fans).
who do you think guaranteed their success? wasn't p*do broke in the beginning... or were those just lies to justify his inhuman treatment of his trainees?

this huge power disparity makes me wonder how effective jn and t*e's efforts at networking really are in the end. wouldn't people realize that they are just pretty - though rapidly aging - pawns? they hold no power.
holy sh*t, just got an image of these guys stuck in their rooms waiting for people to enter/"visit" them as if scheduled.

the more i dig, the weirder all of this feels. something is very off. i think had p*do retained the same level of music output quality for btß he could have gotten away with all of this sh*t for longer, but the english releases have been so repulsive (and BE was a total dud) that either 1. the man is tired and/or ill, 2. he's become aware of his own nature and actions & feels bad/guilty for treating people the way he has, 3. he's getting cocky and hence his strategy/execution of acquiring more material gain is getting sloppy... or 4. he's playing another game altogether.