BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
H0bi posted this on their twitter but he looks kinda sad or tired
IMG_20211113_054001.jpg

Also armies are insane and totally apathetic unless it involves btss

I was watching a YT video about north and south korea possibly being reunited and the video spoke mostly of how much north koreans suffer under their oppressor president/government and almost all the comments were about jn cuz of the mention of how kpop is banned in nk and a clip of jn dancing was shown on screen for like 3 seconds

I'm like eff these kids who are only focusing on jn/btss and not the millions of people being oppressed and living in a third world country starving while that evil fat fart eats all the food and takes schoolgirls out of school to become his sex slaves and basically treats all his citizens as chattel

The few sympathetic comments i saw were still mostly about kpop like "the only other country that can listen to btss amazing music in their native language is banned from it"

I read like 100 comments and Iiterally only saw maybe 5 expressing concern over the nk people
It's disgusting how desensitized people are to human suffering

Berrywon88

Star
What did he post, the post wqs deleted ?!?
It was 2 pics. One was his credit card and the other a photo of him and his dog.
He then deleted it apparently to be on the safe side and not expose his credit card number, or so dumb a** armies think. Again a member says one word and they create a whole made up story around what he meant. But why would he post it in the first place then? To show off?
FECxJgLVkAQ_IxK.jpeg.jpg
Now this card is a special Hyundai one and that's one of their endorsements so I'm going with it's an advertisement. T*e was mentioning some bizarre stuff like we are fated etc in his post he put up now...and we all know how important numbers are to the occult..

Attachments

queen82

Star
a
I remember a video from a few years ago and j00n asked jimn if he liked him when they first met and jimn said nope not at all and j00n replied "I knew it"

I dont think yn/joon or h0pe/j00n like each other much

And I dont believe that vee/jimn are as close as they pretend but I think it was real in the rookie days but after vee "matured" as they love to call it,I think they drifted apart
at least Jimin was honest eh eh i always have the feeling that Taehyung and Jimin hate each others or something ..

queen82

Star
H0bi posted this on their twitter but he looks kinda sad or tired
View attachment 65392

Also armies are insane and totally apathetic unless it involves btss

I was watching a YT video about north and south korea possibly being reunited and the video spoke mostly of how much north koreans suffer under their oppressor president/government and almost all the comments were about jn cuz of the mention of how kpop is banned in nk and a clip of jn dancing was shown on screen for like 3 seconds

I'm like eff these kids who are only focusing on jn/btss and not the millions of people being oppressed and living in a third world country starving while that evil fat fart eats all the food and takes schoolgirls out of school to become his sex slaves and basically treats all his citizens as chattel

The few sympathetic comments i saw were still mostly about kpop like "the only other country that can listen to btss amazing music in their native language is banned from it"

I read like 100 comments and Iiterally only saw maybe 5 expressing concern over the nk people
It's disgusting how desensitized people are to human suffering
he always smile to hide his pain ..

Kimiko

Veteran
@berry
You are right about vee advertising with his black card cuz he only post a few selfies this entire year and the last one was advertising wine and the others were of his dog

Also I read that jungk00k and nct j@ehyun went together for their military exam ,so they are still friends after their nightclub scandal

That's just wrong to invade someone's privacy like that,no matter who it is

Last edited:

lightroom

Rookie
this is old, very old, a year and half after their debut they got their first win, this is how the public and their fans reacted:EE8DB9BF-620A-40E3-BCB6-ACFE4A8693CC.jpeg see their upvotes and their simultaneous reactions? when it’s literally “the show” where nugu groups win; the public didn’t say “who is this??” “they’re letting anybody win huh?”it was like armees completely took over in months.

i came upon other translated posts of 2014-2016 era and they were OBSESSED. those plagrism + sajaegi (manipulating korean charts) controversies? it made them even more popular, when girl groups from small companies like them get even the smallest doubts of sajaegi ITS OVER even after making hit songs; with bts i guess it made fans try to defend them instead of question anything. whether it happened or not this group had a strong grip on sk starting with a crazy fandom who spammed even local forums, then went to youtube and twitter and basically the first to do the “stan loona” stunt. they were so obsessed when exo was at their peak and infinite too. whatever that formula BPD had , they only had enough for one try… and it worked
peep the date, 05/05/2015 lol

isabee

Established
@berry
You are right about vee advertising with his black card cuz he only post a few selfies this entire year and the last one was advertising wine and the others were of his dog

Also I read that jungk00k and nct j@ehyun went together for their military exam ,so they are still friends after their nightclub scandal

totally an ad. for him to be #613 out of 1000 means the card is a new program. anyone knows that the truly rich use amex black card or something equivalent given by jp morgan chase & similar banks.

interesting - i think they're all enlisting soon!
btw anything a saesang posts, the public is meant to know eventually because those people are hired by the company to follow/monitor the idol in question. nothing is a coincidence

Berrywon88

Star
@berry

T*e has always posted what looks like weird sh!t on the surface. It's because none of his posts are for armpits. They are advertisements. He's either advertising himself like he did with those shirtless in bed selfies or an actual product like the wine. The shirtless pics were always in the middle of the night so maybe he was trying to pick someone up or it's for a sponsor. Letting the people who know what his posts mean that he's available that night. He does talk through his posts I think like that time he was conversing with a rumored girlfriend that was a fan several yrs ago.

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
I'm not surprised. There was evidence that jk kept going to that p0rn tattoo parlor even after his m!j00 scandal. So he's probably still friends with all the people he was with before, just now more careful to not get caught. And a military exam??! So is he really going to enlist soon? Damn! I remember his fans were hating on jn some time ago because they were livid that jk would have to enlist early because of the ot7 nonsense.

Laura755y

Star
It was 2 pics. One was his credit card and the other a photo of him and his dog.
He then deleted it apparently to be on the safe side and not expose his credit card number, or so dumb a** armies think. Again a member says one word and they create a whole made up story around what he meant. But why would he post it in the first place then? To show off?
View attachment 65397
Now this card is a special Hyundai one and that's one of their endorsements so I'm going with it's an advertisement. T*e was mentioning some bizarre stuff like we are fated etc in his post he put up now...and we all know how important numbers are to the occult..
Fated?!? My a**, he is/(or staff), just advertissing everytime he posts something, showing off his a** too, man stfu, he gets on my nerve everytime he posts shit like this, whats the purpose behind showing ur black card?!? Telling the world that ur rich, and how majority of ur fans are poor?!? that mf's fortune is based on sick shit that he's involved in, even if i hate saying this, but wonder how much he whored himself to gain all those connection with fucked up people, to him come and start showing off his a***. Pathetic human.

Berrywon88

Star
this is old, very old, a year and half after their debut they got their first win, this is how the public and their fans reacted:View attachment 65400 see their upvotes and their simultaneous reactions? when it’s literally “the show” where nugu groups win; the public didn’t say “who is this??” “they’re letting anybody win huh?”it was like armees completely took over in months.

i came upon other translated posts of 2014-2016 era and they were OBSESSED. those plagrism + sajaegi (manipulating korean charts) controversies? it made them even more popular, when girl groups from small companies like them get even the smallest doubts of sajaegi ITS OVER even after making hit songs; with bts i guess it made fans try to defend them instead of question anything. whether it happened or not this group had a strong grip on sk starting with a crazy fandom who spammed even local forums, then went to youtube and twitter and basically the first to do the “stan loona” stunt. they were so obsessed when exo was at their peak and infinite too. whatever that formula BPD had , they only had enough for one try… and it worked
peep the date, 05/05/2015 lol
Could these posts have been staff pretending to be fans to hype b*s up? Fake it till you make it type of thing. I do believe that everything with them including their global success was already pre-planned.

Berrywon88

Star
that mf's fortune is based on sick shit that he's involved in, even if i hate saying this, but wonder how much he whored himself to gain all those connection with fucked up people, to him come and start showing off his a***. Pathetic human
I think he wh0red himself out all over SK and internationally as well, still is. I get that impression.
(I mean look at him. He doesn't even know how to cut that sexed up man ho sh!t out.)
tumblr_865e33c037570f80bc85a3dbb508488a_794eb20a_1280.jpg
cbd86ad2a1344dbcce39cf9d6db8799b.jpg
I'm not saying the other maknae line members didn't sell themselves, but they don't care about status and luxury items like this man does. And all of these things come at a price. He used his pretty face to get clients and open doors. That's my take.

Berrywon88

Star
dude will be 15 pounds one week, 300 pounds the next. it's crazy how his weight changes every week, it's like every week he decides which weight would look good on him for whatever he would be doing that week.
True, I've never seen somebody yoyo to that extreme like him. And what makes it more fckd up is he'll tell his young impressionable fans that he's starving himself. I don't even think he does it on purpose, it's just food and weight consume his thoughts to the point that that's all he can think to talk about.

Kimiko

Veteran
I'm not surprised. There was evidence that jk kept going to that p0rn tattoo parlor even after his m!j00 scandal. So he's probably still friends with all the people he was with before, just now more careful to not get caught. And a military exam??! So is he really going to enlist soon? Damn! I remember his fans were hating on jn some time ago because they were livid that jk would have to enlist early because of the ot7 nonsense.
I read that its mandatory for sk males to do their military physical exam every five years

SK age jk/j@ehyun are 25 so I guess they do it at age 20 and then again at 25