BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
This performance of go go they all looked healthy and energetic and so not like these guys from their online concert a few weeks ago

Plus the vocal line looked like quadruplets

Is bang man draining the energy of young men in his company? He seemed to have drained t×t even more than btss cuz those boys look emaciated and bone tired most of the time

Berrywon88

Star
I noticed something too, even b*s members are looking like eachothers, jn & jeon, V & jeon, like its creepy, and when i searched about it, alot of people do think the same , its weird, doing a plastic surgerie to look like someone else ?!? What shitty crack bang pedo is addicted too,?!?

Yes! There's this one clip where jk is at an award ceremony and every time the light hits his face he morphs into jn. It's bizarre!
And I once misidentified jk as jn, it was a fuzzy gif on twttr where jk was lying down. Man armies were on my a** that day. They made me feel like a criminal.
Anyway, what makes it so weird is jk and jn's features are so different. Different lips, eye shapes, noses etc. There was also a t*e pic that looked like jk. Like maybe because they're around each other so much they have started to look like one another. Or the logical reason is they all see the same plastic surgeon lol, like the Kardashians do.

Laura755y

Star
Yes! There's this one clip where jk is at an award ceremony and every time the light hits his face he morphs into jn. It's bizarre!
And I once misidentified jk as jn, it was a fuzzy gif on twttr where jk was lying down. Man armies were on my a** that day. They made me feel like a criminal.
Anyway, what makes it so weird is jk and jn's features are so different. Different lips, eye shapes, noses etc. There was also a t*e pic that looked like jk. Like maybe because they're around each other so much they have started to look like one another. Or the logical reason is they all see the same plastic surgeon lol, like the Kardashians do.
I bet bang calls the surgeon and he's like, make them all like eachothers, i want same copies.
And it's somuch creepy fr, i really dnt get the reason behind it all, and now even some t×t members looks like b*s, its getting creepier.

Kimiko

Veteran
What type of voodoo shit is this?! He looks just like jin

Laura755y

Star
What type of voodoo shit is this?! He looks just like jin
Girl, i was thinkin the same, and it gives me the creeps tbh, one looking like the other is cool, but when a whole bunch of them looking like the other is just too much... .
I guess their makeup artist have a crush on one of them, so he goes by making them looking like the other or idk, its weird.
Like this jk pic always stumped me, it doesn't look like him idk
View attachment 65356
Do we have different copies of the same one here or Wut the freaky fuck is that now... i run out of words.

Berrywon88

Star
I bet bang calls the surgeon and he's like, make them all like eachothers, i want same copies.
And it's somuch creepy fr, i really dnt get the reason behind it all, and now even some t×t members looks like b*s, its getting creepier.
I think he picked them to be carbon copies of b*s, and he's obvious about it.

Before and after plastic surgery and I see a jk lookalike
main-qimg-5496876c329faf981c92339c01922465-lq.jpeg.jpgmain-qimg-c225fad35e330f8ce5b785273cac33cf.jpeg.jpg
8a00ba3c0a673f414a98cb04f739106d.jpg
T*e lookalike
49798859_2871369089547296_4083932016326737920_n.jpgEjEaum7UcAEnL5d.jpg
No rm look alike tho hmmm
In conclusion, bang is a p*do creep that definitely has a type. He surrounds himself with pretty boys and molds them into effeminate emasculated dolls.
allkpop_1622266888_20210528-yeonjun.jpg
tumblr_3f569c9d1fb23841d09fb3480b4c5b96_b68e425a_1280.jpg
And still no new girl group has debuted. Whatever happened to that?

Laura755y

Star
I think he picked them to be carbon copies of b*s, and he's obvious about it.

Before and after plastic surgery and I see a jk lookalike
View attachment 65357View attachment 65358
View attachment 65359
T*e lookalike
View attachment 65360View attachment 65361
No rm look alike tho hmmm
In conclusion, bang is a p*do creep that definitely has a type. He surrounds himself with pretty boys and molds them into effeminate emasculated dolls.
View attachment 65362
View attachment 65363
And still no new girl group has debuted. Whatever happened to that?
Good ass question, why tf theres no girl group till now, there's only boybands, and effemanates em, thats so sick, guess he has no interest in a girl group, or the elites didnt approve o it for whatever reason.
Them looking like eachother, plus the plastic shit , its also a makeup trick, but the reason behind it is unkown.

Kimiko

Veteran
When they finally debut a gg they will be bullied by armi for being close proximity to their boys

Especially the maknaes but I doubt there will be girls the age of btss in their gg but that wont stop armi from being jealous and hateful

Are t×t fans as toxic as armi? Cuz their fans will also bully the gg since they will most likely be closer to t×t/€nphyen age

e-Enoch

Superstar
I noticed something too, even b*s members are looking like eachothers, jn & jeon, V & jeon, like its creepy, and when i searched about it, alot of people do think the same , its weird, doing a plastic surgerie to look like someone else ?!? What shitty crack bang pedo is addicted too,?!?

I believe Hyb has been skillfully using CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) a lot... they've been doing lots of CGI tricks in anticipation of the metaverse...

Laura755y

Star
I believe Hyb has been skillfully using CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) a lot... they've been doing lots of CGI tricks in anticipation of the metaverse...
That could be it too, but why would they make people look like eachothers for such reason,?!? Have any ideas?+?

e-Enoch

Superstar
That could be it too, but why would they make people look like eachothers for such reason,?!? Have any ideas?+?
It could be because by visual sensory stimulation, their computer analysts via special algorithms, have detected positive reactions of viewers to certain facial patterns...

Thru analytics they can calculate how much positive reactions/views they can get out of "desirable facial patterns" so they "replicate" them for maximum effect...

Via optical illusions, fans can be tricked into looking at their "bias" but an embedded image is actually there...just like a DIPTYCH (two images in one photo) or even a Polyptych (many pictures in one image)... These optical illusions are being used as psychological tests just like for example:
ambiguous images, yin & yang, and Rorschach inkblots.

Humans naturally give positive reactions to symmetrical facial features and CGIs can easily manipulate them...

I reckon that another reason for Hyb "encouraging" fanservice ships is to have more "template" for "deepfakes..." again for use in the metaverse...

Yes, Deefakes...are synthetic media where an image or video of one person can be replaced with someone else's... (I've previously posted on this, too).

e-Enoch

Superstar