BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I can almost feel those haters of this thread clutching their pearls about us shamelessly saying how fine Mr. Worldwide is, "see, they're even discussing how handsome he is, focus on the illuminati people!!! fonts only want tea these days, how pedestrian" lmao.
I thought about them lmao. I could see them seething about how we're providing nothing of substance as if they do. And when did saying a member is good looking mean you're an armie? Someone can be handsome and still be a part of the occult, hello. Hahahaha

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn is handsome but not nearly as good looking as vee imo

In fact the best looking guys in kpop to me are vee and lucas but jn is a good looking guy in a classic way

Jk is or was good looking in a boy next door way and jimn is good looking when he doesnt alter his appearance with colored contacts and snow filters

However vee is the best looking...he was my bias wrecker when I was a fan
Shitty personality but good looking guy
wp9557964.jpg
IMG_20210929_080632.jpg

Last edited:
Not really versed into the backgrounds of other idols but is this normal in k-pop? This sort of secrecy and vague understanding of a person's past or is this a B*S/Hy*e exclusive thing?.
Same. I think it's a bit of both. Most idols keep family somewhat secret because fans are crazy. They don't hide their whole backstory like supervillains. If regular celebrities did that, we'd be suspicious. I posted something weeks ago about the t×t members. On another forum, a poster said that the members are like a creation of hibe. With the planned nft and fanfiction, I think this was a staff letting out a spoiler.

Screenshot_20211020-214249-309.png

There's so much to unpack, and I'm interested in your thoughts.

People are saying someone was going around injecting drugs into people, including a security guard.

Sorry to derail, but what if this happens at the btees concert? They're going to let people watch the concert outside the venue. It's a recipe for something like this.

Tarkovv

Rookie
H0pe didnt need plastic surgery ,especially not as much as he has had
View attachment 65101
View attachment 65102
I believe that people(in the company and fans and even btss members) called him ugly and a visual hole so much that it affected his self esteem and that is why he has had so much unnecessary work done
Jh was gorgeous before! Really shows how we shouldn't be influenced by other people's perception of us. So many beautiful people have botched themselves for no reason.

Laura755y

Star
There's not a lot of info on btees compared to other groups. It's like they came from nowhere.
Thats true, i remember few stray kidz members, doing vlogs with there parents, and i was like why b*s members dont ?!? Jeon had some pics with his family in some country i guess, j-dope's sister is pretty well known, he's famous but still his sister in known and nothing bad happened, then why some of them arent that active with their families?!? Something is sure fishy...

Thats true, i remember few stray kidz members, doing vlogs with there parents, and i was like why b*s members dont ?!? Jeon had some pics with his family in some country i guess, j-dope's sister is pretty well known, he's famous but still his sister in known and nothing bad happened, then why some of them arent that active with their families?!? Something is sure fishy...
It's not normal behavior for most idols. They show their families or talk about them.

queen82

Star
Yeah, I took that under consideration, which is probably why I didn't notice it at first. But he had a weak chin and even with his face getting more masculine as he got older he wouldn't have the chin he has now. It's obviously surgery.
View attachment 65079
I also talked about before how bh had him get a nose job before debut when he was only a kid. Pictures don't lie. He already had a lot of work done as a minor.View attachment 65076View attachment 65077
he have a nose job when he was a minor, so it means that the parents give the authorization for that , omg

Laura755y

Star
People are saying someone was going around injecting drugs into people, including a security guard.

Sorry to derail, but what if this happens at the btees concert? They're going to let people watch the concert outside the venue. It's a recipe for something like this.
Thats whole ass concert was a hell, a fkn 10 yo boy died like Tf, and the whole concert design was creepy as fuck , some people i know went there and they all said the vibes of it wasnt ordinary at all, tavis kept acting stranger then ever,the crowd went crazy at a point, imagine in his wife's insta post you can clearly see the police and ambulances car she ssw people dying there and she couldve stopped it but she did a nich, that was fucked up fr.
if something happened in b**s concerts alot of kids will die for sure, the majority of their fanbase are underage ...

lightroom

Rookie
The travis scott concert is a dammed shame
I feel for the victims and their families

Fuck t.s for not stopping that concert
f him for even telling his fans to sneak in RIGHT BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTED, if he’s gonna be cheap and hire just barely enough security and medics for his 55 thousand capacity venue why tf did he just tell thousands of fans to show up for free? it’s not just how useless he was during it, it’s the way he apologized with the notes app acting like he had nothing to do with it. yeah i saw him call for medics once or twice but !! people WERE DYING, just stop the concert man how are you “performing” when there’s dead bodies around tf

now personally i believe this kinda “mistake” won’t happen in kpop since companies value ticket $ too much. but i do hope this is a good lesson for everyone

isabee

Established
Really? One of the Enpipen members was a backup dancer too. Do they get paid for background dancing? I wonder if they make any money from their activities before debut.
could be part of the trainee deal; the especially favored ones (for whatever reason) are allowed to pariticipate in other groups' activities as support

Kimiko

Veteran
It's not normal behavior for most idols. They show their families or talk about them.
Vee is the most mysterious about his siblings ,he never talks about them and no one knows their names,ages or what they look like...just know that he is the oldest

RMm doesnt talk about his sister either

Jimn talks about his brother occassionally and showed a video of him once with his face blurred but I saw a pic of him from one of their concerts and he looks just like debut jimn

Yn brother came to a concert and took pics with them as did jn brother and h0pe sister is smart using her connection to him to expand her own brand/name

Jk brother used to do drawings of them but never seen what he looks like

Most other idols arent like that-kai has shown his sister and his little niece and nephew and they are adorable

Ten is seen with his sister alot

Eun woo talked a enough about his brother that I know he is younger than eun woo,he has already completed his military duty ,he is in china attending university and apparently is even more handsome than his famous older brother

But with btss other than h0pe sister there isnt much

Berrywon88

Star
Vee is the most mysterious about his siblings ,he never talks about them and no one knows their names,ages or what they look like...just know that he is the oldest

RMm doesnt talk about his sister either

Jimn talks about his brother occassionally and showed a video of him once with his face blurred but I saw a pic of him from one of their concerts and he looks just like debut jimn

Yn brother came to a concert and took pics with them as did jn brother and h0pe sister is smart using her connection to him to expand her own brand/name

Jk brother used to do drawings of them but never seen what he looks like

Most other idols arent like that-kai has shown his sister and his little niece and nephew and they are adorable

Ten is seen with his sister alot

Eun woo talked a enough about his brother that I know he is younger than eun woo,he has already completed his military duty ,he is in china attending university and apparently is even more handsome than his famous older brother

But with btss other than h0pe sister there isnt much
Well there was the whole won nation scandal and rm's cousin was dating one of the members. The group was grooming and assaulting underage black girls in SK.
This is rm's cousin by the way
unnamed-34.jpg
but it might have been a different cousin that dated one of the rappers. Regardless, rm stans were trying to clear his searches for days. Looks like it's all been magically swept off the internet.