BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Has JN and MRs host families in Australia and NZ said anything about there time spent? You barely hear anything about there younger years.
True, it's like they've all been paid to keep quiet. What I do know is Jn's classmate back in Australia is some famous actor who played in the Decendents franchise. His name is Mitchell Hope.
IMG_20211106_212917.png
IMG_20211106_212913.png
Also, this footage of a young jn eating cropped up a few yrs ago.
He's the one with the really flat head in the back and yeah it's him...stylist must have to fluff up his hair for eons. And when he finally enlists and has to shave his head lawd!
Dk9vubAWwAERnxK.jpeg.jpg
Dk9vubCW4AE9k2_.jpeg.jpgESEeOyPXsAYwNsh.jpeg.jpg

They were all cute beforehand. Bh is as bad as sm, which made that @espa group into Dorito chin girls. All individuality is gone and they all end up looking the same. I always thought with Kpop that they were harsher on the female idols making them get the most surgery etc. But with bh it's crazy. Bang has all these male idols looking like dolls. And you're right it is sad! And anyone notice the special privilege rm always gets? I think the nose jobs were his choice and bang didn't make him get jaw surgery or chin surgery like he did with yn. He is the only naturally unattractive member and never had to drastically change himself. He also looks like he eats 3 solid square meals a day while the rest are starved. Idk maybe what someone said on here is right, and he is related to bang p*do or something.
Each group has a member with a lot of privileges. Rm is able to write and sing with other groups. Yj models, gets magazine covers and is the unofficial center of every video. I'm not sure who's the favorite in Enpipen but there's probably one. The boys of t×t were cute and he botched them beyond recognition. JY9 ruined skz. Even someone as gorgeous as Fel!x or Hy4njin were given jaw surgery. Hk was a gorgeous baby and he's been turned into a pale monster.

True, it's like they've all been paid to keep quiet. What I do know is Jn's classmate back in Australia is some famous actor who played in the Decendents franchise. His name is Mitchell Hope.
View attachment 65103
View attachment 65104
Also, this footage of a young jn eating cropped up a few yrs ago.
He's the one with the really flat head in the back and yeah it's him...stylist must have to fluff up his hair for eons. And when he finally enlists and has to shave his head lawd!
View attachment 65106
View attachment 65107View attachment 65108
A Disney connection is never good. I'd dig more into that angle. We might discover more about his background.

Laura755y

Star
A Disney connection is never good. I'd dig more into that angle. We might discover more about his background.
Facts, alot of disney "stars" were born into this, becuz iof their families sometimes, wont be surprised if jn nd some other members are too, cuz even when u try to connect the dots there's always something messing...
Joon for exmpl who the fuck is he ?!? V's family and past is just a fucked up chaos who raised him ? Nothin's there but couple pics.

Last edited:

isabee

Established
I went to Aus before and ur so right the beaches are always crowded, also the people behind him are asian as well, something aint adding up here, i'm already doubting their backgrounds and now with this ...
U remember when they said that in his pre-debut years some girls wanted to take selfies with him cuz he was "so handsome" ... i always though that it was a set up and fake, just to hype the world wide handsome shit they've been pulling .
omg those pictures xD

Berrywon88

Star
You're right! We may have a case where jn was already a child of the occult like a lot of people said on here before. The fact that we know barely anything about any of their pasts is very sus. And didn't Jennie from bp go to New Zealand by herself as a child and was in a special program like jn was? The way these idol parents can just throw their kids away is insane.

jem123

Established
I went to Aus before and ur so right the beaches are always crowded, also the people behind him are asian as well, something aint adding up here, i'm already doubting their backgrounds and now with this ...
U remember when they said that in his pre-debut years some girls wanted to take selfies with him cuz he was "so handsome" ... i always though that it was a set up and fake, just to hype the world wide handsome shit they've been pulling .
So true! everything and their past is sus. Jn to be honest was never handsome! there are so many men out there in the South Korea who are much more handsome than Jn is.. and yeah bighit seem to have given Jn the wwh tagline! everything is fake

isabee

Established
Each group has a member with a lot of privileges. Rm is able to write and sing with other groups. Yj models, gets magazine covers and is the unofficial center of every video. I'm not sure who's the favorite in Enpipen but there's probably one. The boys of t×t were cute and he botched them beyond recognition. JY9 ruined skz. Even someone as gorgeous as Fel!x or Hy4njin were given jaw surgery. Hk was a gorgeous baby and he's been turned into a pale monster.
Yj was also backup dancer for btees. he was one of the masked people in vee's singularity

KEFZ

Established
Relating to Jn or MR's time in Aus or NZ, the pictures that Berry shared of Jin in his preteen years in "Australia", it looks a beach in South Korea. Doesn't really resemble Australia at all.

Australian beaches are crowded most of the time.. the beach doesn't have a lot of people..

Are Jn or Rm's time in Aus or NZ, a made up one or real ? That's the question. If it is the former, then the whole situation stinks to the highest heavens...
I know both countries well. Australia is a huge place and is vastly different dependant on where you are. The interior isnt really inhabitable due to the heat, so most live along the coast. The beaches are only packed in the major cities.

MR has been reported to have studied in Rotorua and/or possibly Auckland. Either way both places are small (Rotorua is tiny and geothermal, it smells absolutely rotten -think sulphur.).

So if you hosted a kid that grew up to be in of the biggest groups on earth would you not say anything? Unless you've been slugged with a NDA or it didn't happen. Not JN specifically by MR. And I keep going on about him cause he's the odd guy out. Well actually him and TH.

You're right! We may have a case where jn was already a child of the occult like a lot of people said on here before. The fact that we know barely anything about any of their pasts is very sus. And didn't Jennie from bp go to New Zealand by herself as a child and was in a special program like jn was? The way these idol parents can just throw their kids away is insane.
Unlike MR, her ex classmates in NZ have already spoken out about her.

jem123

Established
I know both countries well. Australia is a huge place and is vastly different dependant on where you are. The interior isnt really inhabitable due to the heat, so most live along the coast. The beaches are only packed in the major cities.

MR has been reported to have studied in Rotorua and/or possibly Auckland. Either way both places are small (Rotorua is tiny and geothermal, it smells absolutely rotten -think sulphur.).

So if you hosted a kid that grew up to be in of the biggest groups on earth would you not say anything? Unless you've been slugged with a NDA or it didn't happen. Not JN specifically by MR. And I keep going on about him cause he's the odd guy out. Well actually him and TH.

Unlike MR, her ex classmates in NZ have already spoken out about her.
True! It sure is, You are right! Australia is sure a huge place.. but since its BH, anything they do is possible right..

Also, let's assume they did study in the respective places. it did happen, why don't they speak about it right ? I mean if we were in their place, wouldn't we gloat about it.. but the fact they didn't is suspicous. Why would they need a NDA? maybe somthing happened or they did something there..

so many questions to be honest.

Berrywon88

Star
Jn to be honest was never handsome! there are so many men out there in the South Korea who are much more handsome than Jn is
Jn is considered handsome especially to SK. He's the Kdrama prince charming look for sure. He also fits Japan's beauty standard, which is why I think he's so popular there. Now do I think he's the most handsome in the group or in SK, no I don't. However, I'm American and Middle Eastern so what's considered handsome to me may differ from a Korean person. Depending on where you're from it could affect who you consider good looking.
Here's a few pre debut pics of jn and he does stand out...
IMG_20211106_223823.jpgIMG_20211106_223831.jpgIMG_20211106_224326.jpgIMG_20211106_223910.jpg

KEFZ

Established
True! It sure is, You are right! Australia is sure a huge place.. but since its BH, anything they do is possible right..

Also, let's assume they did study in the respective places. it did happen, why don't they speak about it right ? I mean if we were in their place, wouldn't we gloat about it.. but the fact they didn't is suspicous. Why would they need a NDA? maybe somthing happened or they did something there..

so many questions to be honest.
I meant a retroactive NDA that would prevent the host family from saying anything in general about his time with them.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Jn is considered handsome especially to SK. He's the Kdrama prince charming look for sure. He also fits Japan's beauty standard, which is why I think he's so popular there. Now do I think he's the most handsome in the group or in SK, no I don't. However, I'm American and Middle Eastern so what's considered handsome to me may differ from a Korean person. Depending on where you're from it could affect who you consider good looking.
Here's a few pre debut pics of jn and he does stand out...
View attachment 65114View attachment 65115View attachment 65116View attachment 65117
Beauty is subjective but i think he's so handsome, in a k-drama protagonist type of way, he also didn't have an "ugly phase" in B*S, everyone looked so rough when they debuted but he looked good and always stood out. I remember a guy went to Times Square or something like that with pictures of them asking people who was the most attractive out of those 7 men and he won by a considerable amount, there even was a guy that worked for Billboard and claimed to have seen them irl and said that Jn was definitely the finest and that he had an aura/vibe about him. My bf is from Japan and he knows of them because i used to be an Army and he said Jn is huge there from what he has seen when he goes there. This was a rant but he was my bias so maybe there's a bit of a soft spot there still, i'm only human you guys lol.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Beauty is subjective but i think he's so handsome, in a k-drama protagonist type of way, he also didn't have an "ugly phase" in B*S, everyone looked so rough when they debuted but he looked good and always stood out. I remember a guy went to Times Square or something like that with pictures of them asking people who was the most attractive out of those 7 men and he won by a considerable amount, there even was a guy that worked for Billboard and claimed to have seen them irl and said that Jn was definitely the finest and that he had an aura/vibe about him. My bf is from Japan and he knows of them because i used to be an Army and he said Jn is huge there from what he has seen when he goes there. Lol this was a rant but he was my bias so maybe there's a bit of a soft spot there still, i'm only human you guys lol.
Haha I was trying my best to be objective in that response I gave, but yeah I think he's super handsome too. He's a dashing clean cut sort of good looking. I still think t*e is the most handsome in the group and like I said in kpop period (lol I know somebody smack me), but jn is a close second. And I'm not surprised he was considered most attractive to people in the U.S. because I thought he had a universal handsome look, hence his nickname wwh.
IMG_20190907_172259.jpg

Loving parents won't do that. Their parents know about the industry. It's not something that's unknown. Even people in my country know about it. Disney is connected to a lot of foul stuff. If he's connected somehow, there's something behind that.

Since we were talking about the group's past. I heard this was a predebut jk.
View attachment 65112View attachment 65113
Where's this picture from?

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Haha I was trying my best to be objective in that response I gave, but yeah I think he's super handsome too. He's a dashing clean cut sort of good looking. I still think t*e is the most handsome in the group and like I said in kpop period (lol I know somebody smack me), but jn is a close second. And I'm not surprised he was considered most attractive to people in the U.S. because I thought he had a universal handsome look, hence his nickname wwh.
View attachment 65119
I can almost feel those haters of this thread clutching their pearls about us shamelessly saying how fine Mr. Worldwide is, "see, they're even discussing how handsome he is, focus on the illuminati people!!! fonts only want tea these days, how pedestrian" lmao.

Yj was also backup dancer for btees. he was one of the masked people in vee's singularity
Really? One of the Enpipen members was a backup dancer too. Do they get paid for background dancing? I wonder if they make any money from their activities before debut.

Facts, alot of disney "stars" were born into this, becuz iof their families sometimes, wont be surprised if jn nd some other members are too, cuz even when u try to connect the dots there's always something messing...
Joon for exmpl who the fuck is he ?!? V's family and past is just a fucked up chaos who raised him ? Nothin's there but couple pics.
A lot of their background is missing vs a lot of others. It's like they were hidden children born into this and used when necessary. Something is off and I think they were born into this industry.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Really? One of the Enpipen members was a backup dancer too. Do they get paid for background dancing? I wonder if they make any money from their activities before debut.

A lot of their background is missing vs a lot of others. It's like they were hidden children born into this and used when necessary. Something is off and I think they were born into this industry.
Not really versed into the backgrounds of other idols but is this normal in k-pop? This sort of secrecy and vague understanding of a person's past or is this a B*S/Hy*e exclusive thing?.