BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Olivia is a studio singer and the girl has no stage presence but I do like her album

Btss have stage presence, h0bi and jimn and vee and jk anyway

Jk can sing and vee has a very distinct voice but needs serious vocal training

Jimn cant sing but that man has stage presence and can dance his ass off

And yes to vee being a trophy husband!
Let their racist fans seethe that btss will most likely always choose korean partners

Kimiko

Veteran
So I just listened to jk cover of falling and he sounds really good! Now if only his own english songs were like this....

Harry's version, og version,is good too of course and harry voice is more...soulful

Watch armi suddenly be in love with harry now and begging him to comment on jk's cover

Aamy

Star
What's even the point for j-dope to post something like this, to show people that they arent close?!? Shouldnt they show the world that they're brothers and so close, it's so weird tbh ...
I don't know how they cope with this, I just can't to be next someone I can't bear. Forced to do fanservice with guys you can't stand. Omg, imagine behind the scenes, they fight like really fight to the point the managers come to stop their arguments

Aamy

Star
I think hobi was just joking, like asking in a jokey way when he recorded that. I think jin and suga are friendly outside of work, they've always said kook and Hobi have the closest friendship in the group which I believe cos they're never all up on each other and overdoing it but have a cool chemistry. Tae don't fuck with any of them but weirdly seems the most emotional when things come to a natural end, eg-the final run bts episode. He and Jimin do seem like friends but I doubt they fuck with each other outside of work. Jimin and jk seem verryy forced lately so they probably dont talk at all off the clock lol.

I think they're just sick of seeing each other every day tbf. They get what, one day off every 6 months lol? They were believably close a few years ago, now it's just pure exhaustion and anger at being so stifled by the company. It's a shame because if they truly had each others backs as a 7,they could demand quite a few things and get it. But RM is too busy sucking of HYBE for that.
What the... did i read correctly ? Did you just say, that you think they fuck each other ? What? Or is it an expression in english and i didnt understand the right thing?
They are already forced to have sexual stuff with their superiors

Aamy

Star
Even Jin and Jungkook seems like good friends outside work. Suga and Jimin also seems to be close outside. Tae and J-hope friends or atleast cordial with each other.

I DON'T THINK RM IS CLOSE WITH ANYONE IN THE GROUP.
Because he is the Master mind in the group or J Hope is. Dont know why i think this but still

Aamy

Star
Poor JK, now he's going to have to pretend to be Jimins boyfriend in a fucking cryptocurrency as well lol.
They decide to switch ship because Taekook don't work anymore ? Poor guys. I hope they don't have real girlfriends, who on earth can accept to see this ?

KEFZ

Established
What the... did i read correctly ? Did you just say, that you think they fuck each other ? What? Or is it an expression in english and i didnt understand the right thing?
They are already forced to have sexual stuff with their superiors
No, It's slang for 'I don't like you' etc. MR sucking off H*be is about him being a company man.

Aamy

Star
Tae is also the one trying to secure a chaebol wife ,I did read before that he only dates women with lots of money

while jk seems to date who he likes or girls who treat him like a regular dude instead of jeon jungoo of btss
JK was so mistreated that the guy just want someone who love him without having weird and crazy fantaisies about him. So Tae is a material guy? Good to know. Good luck to the next woman

Kimiko

Veteran
Btss nominated for 3 ama and one is artist of the year

I really hope they lose cuz butter is a very bad song and BH really got balls for submitting permission to dance for a grammy ,easily one of the worst songs this year and definitely btss worst song

Txt are nominated for an ama too i think and unlike btss their music is good

Aamy

Star
I knew this user was an undercover army, you guys are so transparent.
I'm not an Army xD , i just love some of their songs, in revanche I love Ariana, like really really ! Some of bts songs are good to listen, but i still prefer the old kpop with Jay Park etc. Its like Britney Spears, I still love her performances, even when you know dark stuff. I know for Nicki M, but i still love some of her raps and featuring

When i find a singer good, i say it :)

Kimiko

Veteran
Unrelated question - why do these kpop groups have so many members? 5 is pushing it.

Edited: cause it made no sense!
More money,the more members the more fans will have a bias and spend even more money

Each member has a role/persona like the innocent maknae, the sexy one,the quiet introvert,the loud silly one,the rapper and so

Plus they need to fill up a stage so people wont notice that some members are much more talented than others
safety in numbers

Aamy

Star
That won't ever happen...keep dreaming Armpits wouldn't have that. A beautiful woman like Ariana lending her vocals on their golden maknae rabbit baby boy's track. They don't ever have to meet and those rabid fans would still be seething! Lmao
I was thinking that because I know that JK loves Ariana's performances ! And she corresponds to the beauty standards of their country

Lisa from BP did a fucking feat with Megan thee stallion, so yes i keep dreaming xD ( she was just dancing but still)

There is no logic, they can collab with Nicki, but not Ariana ?

KEFZ

Established
More money,the more members the more fans will have a bias and spend even more money

Each member has a role/persona like the innocent maknae, the sexy one,the quiet introvert,the loud silly one,the rapper and so

Plus they need to fill up a stage so people wont notice that some members are much more talented than others
safety in numbers
Thank you!