BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
what is this? a videogame?

don't worry the videogame will fail just like their short-lived webtoon and everything else that doesn't depend on microtransactions (like mobile games). the only people consuming btees content are the armees, and i don't see the fandom expanding. what i do see are the same armee groups buying sh*t over and over with different aliases and vpns to manipulate sales. because the videogame doesn't affect billboard, we'll probably see normal (as in less) sales of it reported.
general public doesn't give a rat's a*s.

and i agree on your last point, but from one artist (i am one; visual & literature) to other artists that may be reading this forum, keep going; opportunities always rise up & ofc make your own.
p*dobang may think he owns the world, but he really doesn't. in the end, he's just another mortal human like the rest of us.

edit: fixed word typo
Yeah, I definitely hope it fails lol.
Pe#dobang is such a power hungry, arrogant individual, all these manager, higher up guys in the company, there's just something really weird and creepy with all of them. They all talked about the new contents on that livestream, and they creeped me out. Pdbang definitely is connected in very shady ways.
I find it absolutely outrageous how big certain companies are, and to see companies branch out into multiple industries, just because they have the power to do so. I don't think that these new releases will gain a super new audience, but one never knows. It would certainly be fun to see it flop.
And the fact that they wanna branch out to NFT s also made me super angry. I am not very into the nft thing anyway, but it is still annoying and unfair to all the dozens of artists who fight hard to get any attention to their works at all.
I am also in the arts, and yeah it's definitely hard, but one of the biggest challenges, is that you're increasingly competing against very powerful corporations or individuals entering arts and creative sectors even though they have no place being there and infest everything with their dumb contents. It is a massive and very unfair power imbalance.

Laura755y

Star

Glad to see that some of their fans get it that they are only dollar bills to h^be and also to their boys
The comments underi t, are really such a mood maker , alot of people are realizing how fucked up.that comapagny is, and that the fans are nothing but wallets and milky cows the same as the members at least they're s being paid, not like the ful time worker for hyve aka armpits...

I agreed with everything you said. She's not objective enough to be believable most of the time. If I'm not wrong she always had a hate boner for t*e and acted like he was the devil but would clearly favor rm, praising him at every chance. She was called out for it a couple of times. Like I get it, we all had a bias(es) but to really analyze this group you have to remove your rose tinted view of your faves.
When I stared posting here, I still had tender feelings for Tae. It's hard to remove your bias, even if you leave the group behind. My concern turned to a hate boner haha, and now indifference. He inspires hate boners because his looks bring people to the group but his personality is awful. He could give a fuck about Armys and fans know it. Karmys know and talk about his personality and bad behavior. International, especially Western fans, love his savage act because our culture has degenerated to where bad is good, and good is bad. Fans are concerned about Rm. I read about a joke about a suicide watch, but brushed it off as someone trying to be dismissive.

BlueNeon

Rookie
I'd never thought it'd come the day where I'd see fans admitting stuff we already know about the comp@ny....I am completely stunned.

I've been longing for this for a long time now XD

The comments underi t, are really such a mood maker , alot of people are realizing how fucked up.that comapagny is, and that the fans are nothing but wallets and milky cows the same as the members at least they're s being paid, not like the ful time worker for hyve aka armpits...

e-Enoch

Superstar
And the fact that they wanna branch out to NFT s also made me super angry. I am not very into the nft thing anyway, but it is still annoying and unfair to all the dozens of artists who fight hard to get any attention to their works at all.
I am also in the arts, and yeah it's definitely hard, but one of the biggest challenges, is that you're increasingly competing against very powerful corporations or individuals entering arts and creative sectors even though they have no place being there and infest everything with their dumb contents. It is a massive and very unfair power imbalance.
Yes. Hyb is behaving just like any typical multinational conglomerate...

Always profit hungry, "cornering" markets, jumping onto any bandwagon to make profits..."threatening" possible competitors, e.g., Army Coin crypto...

The question is...will the profits trickle down to the "struggling" bangtain boyz?

Laura755y

Star
I'd never thought it'd come the day where I'd see fans admitting stuff we already know about the comp@ny....I am completely stunned.

I've been longing for this for a long time now XD
Ikr! I'm really amazed tbh, also seeing some staff accounts trying to turn the discussion to their favor, but the fans dont care bout el was such a mood maker...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Ikr! I'm really amazed tbh, also seeing some staff accounts trying to turn the discussion to their favor, but the fans dont care bout el was such a mood maker...
I think there's a lot of dissension in that fandom and it's breaking apart. For one, you have a lot of solo stans that couldn't give a crap about ot7 content and just want their fave to get work outside the group. But yeah it's about darn time that they don't get bullied by the big accounts and express some kind of critism towards that company.

Thank god u respond
I freaked out I want know what the members of the forum think about it
It’s a HUGE DEAL
What do you think is the truth? The girlies would lose their minds if he had a kid. I'm sure one of them has a baby or a serious relationship. These are grown men almost in their 30s. It's selfish of fans to expect them to live like monks.

This guy is future focussed. And his focus is on securing the bag of someone mega wealthy.
If he was a woman, there would be twins. That's what Kim did to Kanye. Secured the bag, alimony, and child support. He's using his beauty to improve his life. I can't get mad because both genders have done this since ancient times.

Nfts are a really great way to launder money.
Not to get too personal, but they're also a way to grow generational wealth. Build on them by selling high and buying low. Same with crypto. Also art has always been a way to launder money. It's why most famous artists start wealthy. It's rare to find unknown artists who become big. They need money to launch a career. Failed artists who don't get a patron work in museums as curators.