BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Btss get more and more unrecognizable each day

What and who the hell are these men? How can their fans be this damn niave and gullible to keep eating this crap up? BH just pulling any and everything out their ass cuz they know that btss glory days wont last forever and when they disband/hiatus or military it's over for BH "world domination"

Kpop in the west,imo,begins and ends with btss

Laura755y

Star
I don't know what to say. One is a worldwide icon, then and then on the other hand... chinless Princess JOON.. Difference between sky and the ground!
"Facepalm" sometimes i wish i just can open their head and see if there's a brain, cuz... this shit aint funny anymore, for any fans that are lurcking, this is a quick review on shakespear's achivements : His extant works, including collaborations, consist of some 39plays, 154 sonnets, three long narrative poems, and a few other verses, some of uncertain authorship.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
I believe Pedobang was himself abused severely by his close relatives (who might have been strict and controlling). Maybe that's why Bang Pedo is the way he is - a twisted sexual deviant with a controlling and obsessive streak.. - maybe "the abused become the abuser".. This is just my two cents.
I've watched a documentary once about a charity helping current/potential ped*phile turn their lives around.
A member of this charity shared that a man felt he was about to se*ually abuse one of his relative (i think she was between 2-7 years old). So, he called the police pleading for them to get him. The police replied that unless he commits the offence there's nothing they can do...
He abused the child and they came to get him. I don't remember how long he spent in prison...
I didn't sleep well that week...

tzolld

Established
bruh this made me so angry when I saw that :(
This stupid crap they're trying to release. They should stick with music.
I also find it absolutely terrifying and infuriating how these mega rich monopoly companies, like, hybe, branch out to literally dozens of other businesses/industries. They announced this stuff yesterday in some livestream at night, I watched it like half an hour, and then I became too angry and had to turn it off.
Like, what is this chako crap, a new series or smthn ?
Small, indie filmmakers and people like that have it SO hard these days, with mega gigant companies like Hybe, netflix, etc. basically dominating most of film/video/series/tv industry. So scary, a company shouldn't be allowed to get this big, it creates such imbalance and unfairness for smaller companies ...

isabee

Established
Not about the music anymore, is it? What a joke!
what is this? a videogame?
bruh this made me so angry when I saw that :(
This stupid crap they're trying to release. They should stick with music.
I also find it absolutely terrifying and infuriating how these mega rich monopoly companies, like, hybe, branch out to literally dozens of other businesses/industries. They announced this stuff yesterday in some livestream at night, I watched it like half an hour, and then I became too angry and had to turn it off.
Like, what is this chako crap, a new series or smthn ?
Small, indie filmmakers and people like that have it SO hard these days, with mega gigant companies like Hybe, netflix, etc. basically dominating most of film/video/series/tv industry. So scary, a company shouldn't be allowed to get this big, it creates such imbalance and unfairness for smaller companies ...
don't worry the videogame will fail just like their short-lived webtoon and everything else that doesn't depend on microtransactions (like mobile games). the only people consuming btees content are the armees, and i don't see the fandom expanding. what i do see are the same armee groups buying sh*t over and over with different aliases and vpns to manipulate sales. because the videogame doesn't affect billboard, we'll probably see normal (as in less) sales of it reported.
general public doesn't give a rat's a*s.

and i agree on your last point, but from one artist (i am one; visual & literature) to other artists that may be reading this forum, keep going; opportunities always rise up & ofc make your own.
p*dobang may think he owns the world, but he really doesn't. in the end, he's just another mortal human like the rest of us.

edit: fixed word typo

Last edited:

jem123

Established
"Facepalm" sometimes i wish i just can open their head and see if there's a brain, cuz... this shit aint funny anymore, for any fans that are lurcking, this is a quick review on shakespear's achivements : His extant works, including collaborations, consist of some 39plays, 154 sonnets, three long narrative poems, and a few other verses, some of uncertain authorship.
IKR!

Thank you for highlighting Shakespeare's work Laura! Armies should see the great man's work

queen82

Star
Also, animal print blanket placed on yn.

Speaking of problematic conditions and the cold. Anybody remember when a rookie jn put a blanket over jk. They were outside at a fan meet and it was obviously freezing outside and a staff quickly snatched the blanket from jk and left him shivering. That's child abuse, point blank.
that was really rude

Berrywon88

Star
Berry didnt you notice something?!? The release date of this so called "story" is january 15 2022 if we add up the numbers it gives us (13) ... and chakho have 6 letters.
So what i understood is that the characters are monsters hunters, but they have to catch them using the monsters ability which mean became a monster as well, but also not be recognized as one... and characters need to be violent criminals in order to survive ... what a fucked up concept.
This really remembers me of the i-land show that we talked about few days ago, it's the same as demians concept...
Wow, I didn't notice that that. The concept sounds pretty sinister. Like their previous webtoon involving suicide. What gets to me is that they are not characters but actual people.

Laura755y

Star
Wow, I didn't notice that that. The concept sounds pretty sinister. Like their previous webtoon involving suicide. What gets to me is that they are not characters but actual people.
Ikr! Now it's involving once becaming a monster,a hell of a criminal a god knows what else, so fuckedup, the most shitty thing is that some of their fans are kids, like tf u trynna say...

queen82

Star
I've watched a documentary once about a charity helping current/potential ped*phile turn their lives around.
A member of this charity shared that a man felt he was about to se*ually abuse one of his relative (i think she was between 2-7 years old). So, he called the police pleading for them to get him. The police replied that unless he commits the offence there's nothing they can do...
He abused the child and they came to get him. I don't remember how long he spent in prison...
I didn't sleep well that week...
those things makes me so angry

I don't believe the part about rm. Man has the personality of a light post. If anything they lucked out with yn, t*e, and jm. The others were replaceable. Also, the group's original chaotic funny dynamic helped.
That's why they made sure the next groups are all rounders. They won't create another one with members who can't do everything. Rm writes for most of Bh's groups and others in the industry. Without him, they wouldn't be where they are.