BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
Also, this was the theory I talked about yesterday. I might be wrong but I think there are a lot of lurkers on here that are armpits. When we say something on here, I'll sometimes see someone post the same thing on twttr shortly after. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but that could be why random crazies come out of the woodwork from time to time, attacking everyone on here and derailing the thread.
to the hyve marketing/propaganda team spies lurking this site - hey there ~ i know you're just doing what hyve pays you to do, i get that, but just remember these are real people you're f*cking with. the sh*t we do always comes back to bite us.

isabee

Established
What the hell is this?! Is he faking having a mental breakdown on a bike? What is going on in the b*s camp lately?
to those like me that had no clue what he was talking about toe-geun = 퇴근 = get off of work

berry, do you think he's making fun of the idea of having a breakdown, or he's making his breakdown seem like a joke to not worry the fans?
i watched it w/o sound and he looked like he was crying/about to cry. that man has never been a good actor lol (he's just good at keeping things in)

Riko

Veteran
Joon might be the one to lose his shit and breakdown before all of them. Cos he's the leader, in charge of the groups image, corralling and herding them, anything they do off script he is probably screamed at for hours. The absolute psychological abuse he must have gone through with the higher ups as the groups spokesperson. Maybe he's had to facilitate meetings between the spinsors and the maknaes at times too. Who knows. I'm surprised he's still standing and so invested in the idea of bts still. He never comes across as the real leader though, just the English speaking one.

Bunnysunny

Rookie
sis there alot that come here, you are not the only one, so i intentionally said "people" for a reason. some people just suddenly barge into this thread and accuse us of this and that. and by this time realize that even the "tiniest" things such as ships are manufactured and done on purpose. some simple things may be those very symptoms of abuse or mind control! in fact thats how they hide things, they make it look like its no big deal. like i said if you are mad at us, be mad at their company first who ARE controlling every aspect of their life!

some people here just simply dont like them, and make jokes. i get it sometimes the things that have been said sounds rude and we know there are instances the thread has been derailed but not everybody here engages with it and this platform is the only place you can reveal your dislikes confidently without having fans trying to k!ll you! At least we even notice and pay attention to what they are doing or saying
This is not the only place you can reveal your dislike for them. 2 I already know not everyone here is a gross human being. I’ve already said that. Clearly you haven’t read everything I’ve posted. Like I said my main issue is how your big bad wolf pack attacks people that say anything different than what they see is truth. How they’ve hurt people that came here. How come no one has anything to say about that??

Berrywon88

Star
to those like me that had no clue what he was talking about toe-geun = 퇴근 = get off of work

berry, do you think he's making fun of the idea of having a breakdown, or he's making his breakdown seem like a joke to not worry the fans?
i watched it w/o sound and he looked like he was crying/about to cry. that man has never been a good actor lol (he's just good at keeping things in)
It's hard to say with him, because it seems like he's always making fun of everything, as if he's above it all. But you're right, he is good at keeping things in. And not to bring up astrology again, but Virgos are known to be an enigma, it's very hard to read them. I think rm and jk fit that to a T. Rm uses a lot of protective mechanisms like hiding behind his "intelligence," he has a knows it all/been there done that attitude. He acts like nothing phases him, but I think behind that bravado and arrogance is a weak lost man. What is he without that group? Both jk and him have this dilemma. So rm could be having a mental breakdown but his ego would never let him admit it. He'd make a joke of it first. That's just my observation, I could be wrong. Something is obviously up tho. Isn't this the second odd post of him talking about being done with work? Maybe it's his way of crying for help.

Laura755y

Star
What the hell is this?! Is he faking having a mental breakdown on a bike? What is going on in the b*s camp lately?
If he is like Isabee said making fun of having a breakdown, thats super.disgusting, but if he's really having one and acting this way, then i really dunno wut to think bout it, it's just fucked up, but his face , eyes expressions were hella weird, and creepy.

Laura755y

Star
And they don't find that fishy and weird?!
Also, this was the theory I talked about yesterday. I might be wrong but I think there are a lot of lurkers on here that are armpits. When we say something on here, I'll sometimes see someone post the same thing on twttr shortly after. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but that could be why random crazies come out of the woodwork from time to time, attacking everyone on here and derailing the thread.
I bet alot of them are lurckers, some of them are paid for obvious reasons, but i still think that there's actuall fans that are worried and want to know, wut the actual fuck is going on under that hell of a building. Cuz some weird ass shit is happening, they're turning all of them to a bag of depressed humans, with obvious mental illness, wether it's them acting that way and making the whole ass shit a show or its real, it just so fucked up.

taepeach

Veteran

queen82

Star
It's like they are sexualized so much that they don't know when to turn the man-ho stuff on or off. And I remember the fandom going rabid over this clip with jhpe. Also when he came back from L.A. after making that awful chicken noodle soup mv. Fans didn't even notice how dead tired and worn out he looked. All they could do is lust after his bag of bones body. View attachment 64866View attachment 64867
And I find that disturbing. That armies sexualize jhpe or jn's bodies when they are the most underweight and emaciated in the group. At least rm seems fit, and t*e has a bit more weight on him. Jk had the thighs once upon a time and is still muscular. But the rest actually look sickly with one foot in the grave. How is that sexy??
he looks unhealthy and not sexy

Laura755y

Star
tae providing fanservice... gosh fans are so naive cuz right after he said that he was shaking his head and hands saying no, tae said they are in a strict business relationship and all it took for fans to think its a joke is by them laughing and smiling, but oh well, fans only like to be pleased with their fantasies not reality
The comments below that fucked up post are just such a turn off, and whats gotten into him with that shit he said, from "do u think hyve can control me" and "i'll put poison or whatever ..." to "i will marry B*s members" still people think they're being themselves and nothing is scripted and planned . Bullshit.

Berrywon88

Star
The comments below that fucked up post are just such a turn off, and whats gotten into him with that shit he said, from "do u think hyve can control me" and "i'll put poison or whatever ..." to "i will marry B*s members" still people think they're being themselves and nothing is scripted and planned . Bullshit.
Well the content for the season's greeting was filmed months ago so maybe he has a change in tune now. But yeah everything they say is scripted anyway so...

right, people should do what's best for them <3
and I should add ~ if someone with darker skin wants to have blonde hair, then power to them.
I'm just not into this coercive/control/humiliation sh*t this hellish company is into.
One hundred percent agreed. I'm tired of their agendas.
why Suga didn't do that ? i'm sure he would be better than him
He's the better rapper, followed by Jh and then Rm.

queen82

Star
It's hard to say with him, because it seems like he's always making fun of everything, as if he's above it all. But you're right, he is good at keeping things in. And not to bring up astrology again, but Virgos are known to be an enigma, it's very hard to read them. I think rm and jk fit that to a T. Rm uses a lot of protective mechanisms like hiding behind his "intelligence," he has a knows it all/been there done that attitude. He acts like nothing phases him, but I think behind that bravado and arrogance is a weak lost man. What is he without that group? Both jk and him have this dilemma. So rm could be having a mental breakdown but his ego would never let him admit it. He'd make a joke of it first. That's just my observation, I could be wrong. Something is obviously up tho. Isn't this the second odd post of him talking about being done with work? Maybe it's his way of crying for help.
my brother is a Virgo and i kinda agree what you said