BTS discussion thread

Bunnysunny

Rookie
why does anybody that come here only see the things that "derail" the thread, but not see the obvious posts of exposing symbolism that bts THEMSELVES are showing/telling you, or the scandals that have popped up, or new videos being leaked? like it is undeniable that there is ay more darker things that they are hiding! like only bts are talked about here because its a BTS thread, theres also a thread for the rest of kpop and even other ones that arent kpop.

and also people cant be surprised when religion is spoken here when the occult is a RELIGION that is being practiced.

there have also been alot of times where we even complimented the members! but we obviously need to criticize the fact they are exploiting their images and talent and ruining their chance to go to their greatest potential. our "hate" doesnt compare to the waste of time delusional hate like that jungkook groupchat strawberriepie uploaded.
@ me next time. Also I remember you, you’ve been in this thread a while. I don’t know why you’re acting as if this thread hasn’t mostly become nothing but a tea and dragging thread. I’ve noticed the symbolism a long time ago hence why I even came to this thread in 2018. So I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Obviously I know this is a beets thread and I obviously know they will be the main topic, but the times other’s groups are brought up by certain posters on here it’s usually a different or more mellow energy towards them. Y’all don’t “criticize“ much. Y’all take the tiniest and most normal things that human beings do and pick it apart and reach for the stars. Looking for symbolism and signs of mk ultra is not the same as picking at a random thing they might have done. Which is what this thread has become mostly. Lol even ships are a topic of discussion here.

Berrywon88

Star
100% cosign. Look at what they did to t*e with the butter comeback.

View attachment 64844

when we all know this man can deliver (and he prefers his own hair black bc hello, he doesn't want to go bald!)

View attachment 64845

if someone told me his stylist was an anti, i would believe them bc what the literal f*ck.
dry, burned, super frizzy hair that has been dyed the wrong red-based color shade that clashes with his skin color

if i were his mgmt company, i would have fired whoever did this atrocity for embarrassing my talent like this and wasting my money.
but like you, i also think this sh*t is intentional. p*dobang gets off the feeling of control and the suffering of his human toys.
Agreed with all you said. Almost seemed like a humiliation ritual, that's how bad it was. I have nothing against curly hair, I have very curly hair myself, but they did t*e so dirty and the whole group knew it. IMG_20211101_224801.jpgIMG_20211101_224836.jpg
His hair is bone straight and to give him the complete opposite of his hair texture would damage it horribly. They gave him a tight curled perm AND bleached/dyed it. His scalp must have been screaming. No way this wasn't on purpose. He probably only kept it for a short time because his hair started falling out. It was obviously fried.

Black hair on their (BTS) beautiful tan skin suits them the best. They really look good.

Yeah, I also hope they do get out..
Natural skin and hair looks best. We can't choose what we look like but can accentuate our natural beauty. Hate when people of color are pressured to fit a beauty standard that's not their own. I hope they all get free of the company.

the shopping fee is a whole scam...there's no way it costs as much as the actual product. bighit are so mf entitled that they believe people deserve to pay just to shop for their shitty products.
The US store is better for Americans buying weverse merch. Aladdin is another option which I found out about today. I don't buy merch because it's mostly a waste of money. Once you stop listening what's the point? When I was an army, many many times I wanted to buy something. It's either too small, sold out or too expensive to ship. Japan is expensive country to buy anything from. On another forum, someone mentioned Aladdin, which seems like a good alternative for kpop merch.

taepeach

Veteran
@ me next time. Also I remember you, you’ve been in this thread a while. I don’t know why you’re acting as if this thread hasn’t mostly become nothing but a tea and dragging thread. I’ve noticed the symbolism a long time ago hence why I even came to this thread in 2018. So I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Obviously I know this is a beets thread and I obviously know they will be the main topic, but the times other’s groups are brought up by certain posters on here it’s usually a different or more mellow energy towards them. Y’all don’t “criticize“ much. Y’all take the tiniest and most normal things that human beings do and pick it apart and reach for the stars. Looking for symbolism and signs of mk ultra is not the same as picking at a random thing they might have done. Which is what this thread has become mostly. Lol even ships are a topic of discussion here.
sis there alot that come here, you are not the only one, so i intentionally said "people" for a reason. some people just suddenly barge into this thread and accuse us of this and that. and by this time realize that even the "tiniest" things such as ships are manufactured and done on purpose. some simple things may be those very symptoms of abuse or mind control! in fact thats how they hide things, they make it look like its no big deal. like i said if you are mad at us, be mad at their company first who ARE controlling every aspect of their life!

some people here just simply dont like them, and make jokes. i get it sometimes the things that have been said sounds rude and we know there are instances the thread has been derailed but not everybody here engages with it and this platform is the only place you can reveal your dislikes confidently without having fans trying to k!ll you! At least we even notice and pay attention to what they are doing or saying

Kimiko

Veteran
I really feel like h0bi and vee were being themselves with their weverse posts

H0pe talking about not eating cuz he will get uglier and wont have fans, that's not something his sunshine persona would say

Then there was the post about eating ice cream,maybe the ice cream post was staff attempting to clean up what h0pe let slip out about not eating to fit the idol image

Vee hasnt much filter anyway and if BH allowed them their own personal public ig accounts no telling what he would post and say

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
They have so much fame and fortune but at the cost of their mental health,their physical health,the disgusting things they have done and have done to them
This breaks my heart...

Not only for them but for all the people who have become part of the collateral damage...

I hope they realize deep within them that all this "fame and fortune" is not worth it in exchange for their health, sanity, and soul... and their fans' as well...

They are trapped...

...and what's more saddening is when they know it but couldn"t have the courage to "escape" or have come to like their "slavery..." And this makes them trapped a hundredfold more...

For everything and everybody...there is consequence...because nothing happens in a vaccum...

queen82

Star
it was from the behind scene of them of Saturday Night live, watch Hoseok at 14 :02 one moment he was normal and then he start acting sexual with the tongue out , that's not normal :

isabee

Established
Natural skin and hair looks best. We can't choose what we look like but can accentuate our natural beauty. Hate when people of color are pressured to fit a beauty standard that's not their own. I hope they all get free of the company.
right, people should do what's best for them <3
and I should add ~ if someone with darker skin wants to have blonde hair, then power to them.
I'm just not into this coercive/control/humiliation sh*t this hellish company is into.

isabee

Established
Agreed with all you said. Almost seemed like a humiliation ritual, that's how bad it was. I have nothing against curly hair, I have very curly hair myself, but they did t*e so dirty and the whole group knew it. View attachment 64846View attachment 64847
His hair is bone straight and to give him the complete opposite of his hair texture would damage it horribly. They gave him a tight curled perm AND bleached/dyed it. His scalp must have been screaming. No way this wasn't on purpose. He probably only kept it for a short time because his hair started falling out. It was obviously fried.
what's ironic is that the fluffy hair but in black looks really good on t*e. curly hair is cute. i think he likes that look himself bc he can hide his eyes with it when wants to.
what's doubly awful is that they're still subjected to this constant bleaching, some get perming which is also rough on the scalp and hair protein, AND simulatenously encouraged to get hairline surgery (just so the stylists can bleach it and abuse it even more?!)

humiliation ritual sounds about right.

tzolld

Established
Agreed with all you said. Almost seemed like a humiliation ritual, that's how bad it was. I have nothing against curly hair, I have very curly hair myself, but they did t*e so dirty and the whole group knew it. View attachment 64846View attachment 64847
Back some months ago when they started the budder comeback and I saw that curly hair, humiliation ritual was actually the very first thing that came up on my mind-
Like no way he actually wanted this :0

Berrywon88

Star
it was from the behind scene of them of Saturday Night live, watch Hoseok at 14 :02 one moment he was normal and then he start acting sexual with the tongue out , that's not normal :

It's like they are sexualized so much that they don't know when to turn the man-ho stuff on or off. And I remember the fandom going rabid over this clip with jhpe. Also when he came back from L.A. after making that awful chicken noodle soup mv. Fans didn't even notice how dead tired and worn out he looked. All they could do is lust after his bag of bones body. unnamed-31.jpg21e093d9f15affca76e111312d5ea598.jpg
And I find that disturbing. That armies sexualize jhpe or jn's bodies when they are the most underweight and emaciated in the group. At least rm seems fit, and t*e has a bit more weight on him. Jk had the thighs once upon a time and is still muscular. But the rest actually look sickly with one foot in the grave. How is that sexy??

Berrywon88

Star
And they don't find that fishy and weird?!
Also, this was the theory I talked about yesterday. I might be wrong but I think there are a lot of lurkers on here that are armpits. When we say something on here, I'll sometimes see someone post the same thing on twttr shortly after. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but that could be why random crazies come out of the woodwork from time to time, attacking everyone on here and derailing the thread.

isabee

Established