BTS discussion thread

Bunnysunny

Rookie
Period and can i just say? How low-key army behavior op is showing: "y'all aren't mean to other groups but my precious babies!!!" lol get a grip.

Also, not everyone has to be a conspiracy theorist to post here, that's quite stupid, this thread has a lot of users and active posters, not to mention the lurkers, so it's clown shit to assume EVERYONE is interested in conspiracy theories and stuff like that. If you don't like it, keep it moving and fade into the dark hole you were in, you weren't missed sweetie, i promise.
I never said you had to be a conspiracy theorist to post here, but why do it here? Why not lipstick valley? Also I left the fandom a long time ago, my obsession with them is long gone. Y’all should work on yours.

Berrywon88

Star
I can tell that you think you’re that guy but I promise that you’re not. Other posters like you in this thread have bullied and ran people out that call people like you out on your hypocrisy. You guys are very bipolar. One minute it’s “I feel bad for them” next minute it’s y’all being absolutely horrible human beings.
NO no! You're the horrible human being, so there! Hhmmph!...Nanananana:p..blocked.
d1a371369dc6e5d5fb3ef6cfb8468fd5--kpop.jpg

I never said you had to be a conspiracy theorist to post here, but why do it here? Why not lipstick valley? Also I left the fandom a long time ago, my obsession with them is long gone. Y’all should work on yours.
Hell no, lipstick alley is full of a bunch of brainless leeches. Their bts tea is dry asf too, they should be embarrassed, a conspiracy thread pumps out better tea than their actual tea thread.

Also aren't you derailing the thread rn?

Last edited:

Bunnysunny

Rookie
Hell no, lipstick alley is full of a bunch of brainless leeches. Their bts tea is dry asf too, they should be embarrassed, a conspiracy thread pumps out better tea than their actual tea thread.

Also aren't you derailing the thread rn? @Berrywon88 isn't it suspicious?
This thread has been derailed for some time now.

Bunnysunny

Rookie
And my main issue isn’t even how y’all talk about beets, it’s how y’all attack any poster on here that doesn’t agree with you or has a different opinion than you. Or the ones that point out when y’all are being hypocritical and bipolar. Y’all bully them, block them and run them off the thread. Y’all don’t even care to know if what you said might have hurt that person’s feelings. Of course not all of you in this thread attack, but for the ones that do. Y’all are indeed horrible people. You would never say the things you say in here in real life because irl you’re not really as big and buff as you like to portray on here.

isabee

Established
He's likely being abused by the usual suspects. If something goes wrong, that's on him first. Did you see the prank video posted earlier? Bang was verbally disciplining him because of the other's behavior. He probably got screamed at for anything that happened at the concert.
omg i missed this, does anyone remember roughly what page the link to that is located? or if you have the link, mind sharing it?

edit: lol forum html inserted a random ass emoji ahaha ig i typed out the wrong smiley, sorry

Last edited:

isabee

Established
Nothing they do is by chance,every move is calculated
Like h0bi and t@e going to the museum together, armi like omg they hang out outside ofwork,hell them hanging out is work

Pretty sure they dont 'hangout' together outside of btss related work
Seems like jimn/jk and yn/jn are the ones who hang out outside of work

If this wasnt work then who was taking the pics for them and uploading them to weverse?
Vee wont even post a selfie even after armi begs him but he is happy to post pics of him with h0bi? Yeah right

This 'museum date' as armi calls it was just another day at the job
so true, bestie. especially the part where you ask the important question that if it was only t*3 and h0bi hanging out then who tf took the picture??
the bodyguard?

isabee

Established
Trying to seem relatable for their new comeback maybe. Like how before the snoozefest BE album came out, they kept mentioning feeling depressed that they couldn't see armies.:rolleyes:
oooh that'd make sense. we are onto hyve marketing team's tricks hmm
but even so, the things that they are posting are hitting like bricks, in particular h0bi's :S

isabee

Established
I’ve been in this thread since it was created in 2018. I used to post a lot, but eventually deleted all my posts and left in 2019 after the thread began to get way too derailed on multiple occasions. This thread is originally for conspiracy theories and decoding content put out by beets and hyybe, but it seems now it’s just a tea thread. I’m not sure if any of you guys here are fans of beets but you sure act like it. Constantly keeping up with everything they do. Constantly wanting to know about their private life/relations. You’re all very much obsessed with them. I’m not here to defend beets but I want to call out a lot of y’all’s hypocrisy. Y’all only seem to have this energy mostly for beets. Even with the other groups y’all don’t dog them out the way y’all do beets.
lmao! the tea IS part of what makes theories. or do you want us to make things up out of our a*s? i can't hypothesize if i don't see what's going on.

what exactly is it you want to read? if this forum didn't work for you back in 2019, then why are you here again? to scold us? the hypocrites here are not us, hon... sounds like you kept on lurking for years after.

and yes, many of us WERE fans, and many of us still have soft spots for them and try to see things in a balanced way, but one thing is for sure, we are not blinded by the marketing/hyve brainwashing anymore. i for one cared enough to say back in 2019 'hey i don't think this feels right, let me do some research' and got the hell out of the increasingly toxic armee fandom.

get off your high horse.

and blocked - bye xo

edit: also ~ i'm not religious myself, and i notice people write posts that are more christian-based and/or theologically-inclined on this thread. well, guess how i see it? they are sharing things that they think are important. some stuff they write is really interesting. i reply if something resonates. if not, instead of hating/scoffing on them, i just move on. this is not hard, people.

Last edited:

Bunnysunny

Rookie
Lmao I guess @isabee is the second big bad wolf of this thread. You are a hypocrite. I came back to this thread after a friend of mine brought it during a conversation we had. She also use to be in this thread. I came back to see if anything has changed, just to see things have gotten worse. You call people who don’t agree with you trolls but all some of y’all do is troll here 24/7. Please take a look in the mirror.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Lmao I guess @isabee is the second big bad wolf of this thread. You are a hypocrite. I came back to this thread after a friend of mine brought it during a conversation we had. She also use to be in this thread. I came back to see if anything has changed, just to see things have gotten worse. You call people who don’t agree with you trolls but all some of y’all do is troll here 24/7. Please take a look in the mirror.
You're acting like an annoying mosquito just so you know. Let people be "bipolar" and "obsessed"... So pressed and for what exactly lol.

Berrywon88

Star
oooh that'd make sense. we are onto hyve marketing team's tricks hmm
but even so, the things that they are posting are hitting like bricks, in particular h0bi's :S
Yeah, they do have some tricks, don't they? And I think the members are actually feeling the way they're feeling..down and tired etc. but bh is making a profit out of it and making them post and do lives. Basically exploiting their deteriorating mental and physical state so armies can feel more attached to them. Like how they had cameras shoved in their faces backstage whenever one of them was crying and then place the clips in those documentaries. Or for another example, forcing t*e to be at a fansign when he was obviously grieving and not letting him have the break he needed. That company is disgusting!IMG_20211101_203133.jpg

Last edited:
dude leaveeeeeee, did you not get the hint when like 3 members called you out?

Bunnysunny

Rookie
You're acting like an annoying mosquito just so you know. Let people be "bipolar" and "obsessed"... So pressed and for what exactly lol.
Are the third big bad wolf? I see y’all move in packs. Can’t stand on your own huh? I’ve had people that used to post here till y’all ran them off. These people were hurt badly but y’all don’t care. Horrible people.

Nothing they do is by chance,every move is calculated
Like h0bi and t@e going to the museum together, armi like omg they hang out outside ofwork,hell them hanging out is work

Pretty sure they dont 'hangout' together outside of btss related work
Seems like jimn/jk and yn/jn are the ones who hang out outside of work

If this wasnt work then who was taking the pics for them and uploading them to weverse?
Vee wont even post a selfie even after armi begs him but he is happy to post pics of him with h0bi? Yeah right

This 'museum date' as armi calls it was just another day at the job
That's clearing the searches btees style lol.
This is very slightly off topic, but I cannot get over how upset ni-ki seems this comeback !!
A while back I posted a video from one of their first videos where they react to it, and he is clearly crying and the others notice and try to end the video. And this is just a very new interview where he also just seems so upset. I don't think it's just him being grumpy or bored, I don't know, he just seems not ok to me.
It's such a sad feeling with all these celebs to see all these signs of abuse etc. , and
1. be more or less helpless and powerless against it
2. know that most of the viewers just don't even notice it in the first place
So darn frustrating.
And I definitely also have a feeling something bad is coming with btß....These recent pictures that were shared and discussed here give off very very dark vibes....I am quite afraid of what might be to come !

Poor baby Niki, and yes he's still a baby to some degree. He's far from home, his family and anyone who gives a fuck. It's worse because he's Japanese and in a country that loathes his culture. They ruined Jk, are trying to ruin Hk and will hurt Niki too.