BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Nothing they do is by chance,every move is calculated
Like h0bi and t@e going to the museum together, armi like omg they hang out outside ofwork,hell them hanging out is work

Pretty sure they dont 'hangout' together outside of btss related work
Seems like jimn/jk and yn/jn are the ones who hang out outside of work

If this wasnt work then who was taking the pics for them and uploading them to weverse?
Vee wont even post a selfie even after armi begs him but he is happy to post pics of him with h0bi? Yeah right

This 'museum date' as armi calls it was just another day at the job

Kimiko

Veteran
Trying to seem relatable for their new comeback maybe. Like how before the snoozefest BE album came out, they kept mentioning feeling depressed that they couldn't see armies.:rolleyes:
You wont let up on BE :D
It was boring as hell and just seemed thrown together

They need to be practicing instead of trying to seem relatable cuz they were hot garbage at that online concert,jimn the only one who came through with the dancing

Even h0bi was stiff af,yn and rMm were out of breath ,jn sounding like he was singing through his nose under the sea as always,jk looking like a two dollar ho...they were a mess

Bunnysunny

Rookie
Nothing they do is by chance,every move is calculated
Like h0bi and t@e going to the museum together, armi like omg they hang out outside ofwork,hell them hanging out is work

Pretty sure they dont 'hangout' together outside of btss related work
Seems like jimn/jk and yn/jn are the ones who hang out outside of work

If this wasnt work then who was taking the pics for them and uploading them to weverse?
Vee wont even post a selfie even after armi begs him but he is happy to post pics of him with h0bi? Yeah right

This 'museum date' as armi calls it was just another day at the job
This is a reach. Who was taking the pics for them?? Themselves?? They went with each other?? Does vee need to post every time armys beg and cry?? He can posts when he wants. Didn’t he post that pic with the wine? And before anyone starts no. Im not a fan but this is weird asf.

Bunnysunny

Rookie
I’ve been in this thread since it was created in 2018. I used to post a lot, but eventually deleted all my posts and left in 2019 after the thread began to get way too derailed on multiple occasions. This thread is originally for conspiracy theories and decoding content put out by beets and hyybe, but it seems now it’s just a tea thread. I’m not sure if any of you guys here are fans of beets but you sure act like it. Constantly keeping up with everything they do. Constantly wanting to know about their private life/relations. You’re all very much obsessed with them. I’m not here to defend beets but I want to call out a lot of y’all’s hypocrisy. Y’all only seem to have this energy mostly for beets. Even with the other groups y’all don’t dog them out the way y’all do beets.

tzolld

Established
This is very slightly off topic, but I cannot get over how upset ni-ki seems this comeback !!
A while back I posted a video from one of their first videos where they react to it, and he is clearly crying and the others notice and try to end the video. And this is just a very new interview where he also just seems so upset. I don't think it's just him being grumpy or bored, I don't know, he just seems not ok to me.
It's such a sad feeling with all these celebs to see all these signs of abuse etc. , and
1. be more or less helpless and powerless against it
2. know that most of the viewers just don't even notice it in the first place
So darn frustrating.
And I definitely also have a feeling something bad is coming with btß....These recent pictures that were shared and discussed here give off very very dark vibes....I am quite afraid of what might be to come !

tzolld

Established
I’ve been in this thread since it was created in 2018. I used to post a lot, but eventually deleted all my posts and left in 2019 after the thread began to get way too derailed on multiple occasions. This thread is originally for conspiracy theories and decoding content put out by beets and hyybe, but it seems now it’s just a tea thread. I’m not sure if any of you guys here are fans of beets but you sure act like it. Constantly keeping up with everything they do. Constantly wanting to know about their private life/relations. You’re all very much obsessed with them. I’m not here to defend beets but I want to call out a lot of y’all’s hypocrisy. Y’all only seem to have this energy mostly for beets. Even with the other groups y’all don’t dog them out the way y’all do beets.
Hey there.
I havent been with this forum since that long like you, but have gone thru most of it and am a posting member now.
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I personally absolutely put lots of energy and interest into other groups/entertainment/overall politics stuff too, and keep track of and observe developments outside of btß too.
I just don't talk about it becuz obviously this is a btß thread.
I spend some time here but it is certainly nothing super obsessive or unhealthy.
I don't think one has to be either a hardcore stan or a hardcore hater, there is so much in between.
In regards to the forum, I think all forums just undergo developments all the time, it just is that way. Sometimes theres more theories, sometimes more gossip, sometimes theres fights, sometimes not... etc.
I do think we discuss actual theories a lot on here though in quite a lot of detail. Personally I dont mind a bit of tea and jokes, it's just part of the conversation. There is certainly very annoying derailers every once in a while, but overall I feel happy and think the conversations are pretty interesting and not unhealthy or obsessive.

Berrywon88

Star
And you give a sh!t, why? You left in 2019 bruh, maybe you should have kept it that way instead of crying like a baby about the good old days of this thread. Either provide the posts that you want on here or move it the fck along. Simple.
cbc53f8099c81cb337a2844aedb01013.jpeg.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
This is a reach. Who was taking the pics for them?? Themselves?? They went with each other?? Does vee need to post every time armys beg and cry?? He can posts when he wants. Didn’t he post that pic with the wine? And before anyone starts no. Im not a fan but this is weird asf.
You sure as hell sound like an armie. If you weren't a fan you wouldn't care what someone writes about the members.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
And you give a sh!t, why? You left in 2019 bruh, maybe you should have kept it that way instead of crying like a baby about the good old days of this thread. Either provide the posts that you want on here or move it the fck along. Simple.
View attachment 64837
Period and can i just say? How low-key army behavior op is showing: "y'all aren't mean to other groups but my precious babies!!!" lol get a grip.

Also, not everyone has to be a conspiracy theorist to post here, that's quite stupid, this thread has a lot of users and active posters, not to mention the lurkers, so it's clown shit to assume EVERYONE is interested in conspiracy theories and stuff like that. If you don't like it, keep it moving and fade into the dark hole you were in, you weren't missed sweetie, i promise.

Bunnysunny

Rookie
View attachment 64837
I can tell that you think you’re that guy but I promise that you’re not. Other posters like you in this thread have bullied and ran people out that call people like you out on your hypocrisy. You guys are very bipolar. One minute it’s “I feel bad for them” next minute it’s y’all being absolutely horrible human beings.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Period and can i just say? How low-key army behavior op is showing: "y'all aren't mean to other groups but my precious babies!!!" lol get a grip.

Also, not everyone has to be a conspiracy theorist to post here, that's quite stupid, this thread has a lot of users and active posters, not to mention the lurkers, so it's clown shit to assume EVERYONE is interested in conspiracy theories and stuff like that. If you don't like it, keep it moving and fade into the dark hole you were in, you weren't missed sweetie, i promise.

Edit: I know this is a conspiracy site, it says so in the name, but the fact you're watching a video of the process of flipping a house all by yourself, doesn't mean you're gonna do it; the same thing applies here.

Berrywon88

Star
You wont let up on BE :D
It was boring as hell and just seemed thrown together

They need to be practicing instead of trying to seem relatable cuz they were hot garbage at that online concert,jimn the only one who came through with the dancing

Even h0bi was stiff af,yn and rMm were out of breath ,jn sounding like he was singing through his nose under the sea as always,jk looking like a two dollar ho...they were a mess
Your descriptions have me cracking up. Not jk looking like a hoho and jn singing under the sea through his nose, classic! Hahaha

And I hate BE with a passion lol. Only song I liked was blue & grey, still depressing but nice. I listened to the album once on youtube and started falling asleep. You're right, it seemed thrown together. The scraps in the dogpile. B*s just get worse and worse!

Bunnysunny

Rookie
You sure as hell sound like an armie. If you weren't a fan you wouldn't care what someone writes about the members.
I’m a human being that has empathy and realizes when things go too far. Not sure if you’re religious or not but if you are you should be ashamed. Also you’re not a fan but you faithfully dedicate time in your day just to talk about beets. It doesn’t matter if it’s you dragging them. It’s still time in your day put aside for them. Just like their antis that claim to hate them but can’t seem to stop keeping up with them and talking about them. You’re obsessed.

Bunnysunny

Rookie
Hey there.
I havent been with this forum since that long like you, but have gone thru most of it and am a posting member now.
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I personally absolutely put lots of energy and interest into other groups/entertainment/overall politics stuff too, and keep track of and observe developments outside of btß too.
I just don't talk about it becuz obviously this is a btß thread.
I spend some time here but it is certainly nothing super obsessive or unhealthy.
I don't think one has to be either a hardcore stan or a hardcore hater, there is so much in between.
In regards to the forum, I think all forums just undergo developments all the time, it just is that way. Sometimes theres more theories, sometimes more gossip, sometimes theres fights, sometimes not... etc.
I do think we discuss actual theories a lot on here though in quite a lot of detail. Personally I dont mind a bit of tea and jokes, it's just part of the conversation. There is certainly very annoying derailers every once in a while, but overall I feel happy and think the conversations are pretty interesting and not unhealthy or obsessive.
Thank you for your respectful response to me. Good thing you only spoke for yourself, because certain posters here are definitely obsessive. As far as you feeling like the conversations aren’t unhealthy and obsessive we can agree to disagree.

I agree with everything except the conspiracy point. Imo idgaf if this place turns into a hate thread, most conspiracies always lead to the thread being derailed by religion and it got super annoying. I also don't mind people only coming here for tea cuz the title isn't that specific, so they would assume it was a general thread.