BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Betees "new" drama (season's 2022 greetings) is just about "old" stock characters:

- mad scientist
- shadow hacker
- gray pianist
- mystic strategist
- alley cat
- fate reader
- action taker

From Definitions.net
"A stock character is a fictional character based on a common literary or social stereotype...

Stock characters rely heavily on cultural types or names for their personality, manner of speech, and other characteristics...

In their most general form, stock characters are related to literary archetypes, but they are often more narrowly defined...

Stock characters are a key component of genre fiction, providing relationships and interactions that people familiar with the genre will recognize immediately...

Stock characters make easy targets for parody, which will likely exaggerate any stereotypes associated with these characters."

These characters represent the typical sectors of society:

1. mad scientist = health,medicine,pharma,academe
2. shadow hacker = computer/information technology/social media
3. gray pianist = music/entertainment
4. mystic strategist = philosophers/spiritists/public relations/advertisers
5. alley cat = prostitutes/social climbers/celebrities
6. fate reader = business/global elites/employers/politicians
7. action taker= workers/employees/students/common people

The 7 "characters" of the betees represent how these various sectors of society as a whole will "perform" their "roles" according to the dictates of the so-called "sustainable development goals..."

Betees remain as "propagandists" of the illuminati agenda... 2022 and beyond...using a drama format with all the archaic/cliche performances...

isabee

Established
It is not surprising that enh#pen recent halloween vid takes place in a location that looks like a dark underground basement.
All this stuff about the underground locations where abuse takes place, is very plausible and something I was already assuming/am not shocked by (but ofc upset).
Also this comeback I absolutely think nikis aura seems different and he doesn't seem ok this comeback.
I think it is very likely something happened to him before or during this comeback era.
It's so frustrating that fans don't see how this is child abuse and neglect in plain sight ! Especially him (but also the others), are wayy too young ! they need responsible and loving adult people to guard them in their lives, their development will be f#d up for ever like this (unless maybe they get extensive psychological help). And such young bodies need rest ! And not do choreos and food restricting and slavery work conditions non stop.

agree, unfortunately their guardians signed their lives over to p*dobang so the boys can live their dream as idols.

i don't know about you guys but when i look at enh*pen videos i see young kids. with btß, i'm like ok dumba*ses in their 20s, but these enh*pen babies look like little chicks (as in baby birds) to me :( not sexy ~blechhhh can you imagine lusting after one of these kids, not cute, not entertaining.. just disturbing.

edit: censored names

Last edited:

isabee

Established
I had to step away from my computer after that. It's so shocking and fans thinks it's normal because it happens everywhere. It's either there to wake up the masses or a distraction. The same account said Bh threw Jk under the bus to hide something else.
how did they throw jaykay under the bus? was it the club covid thing, or the mij00 scandal?

isabee

Established
Betees "new" drama (season's 2022 greetings) is just about "old" stock characters:

- mad scientist
- shadow hacker
- gray pianist
- mystic strategist
- alley cat
- fate reader
- action taker

From Definitions.net
"A stock character is a fictional character based on a common literary or social stereotype...

Stock characters rely heavily on cultural types or names for their personality, manner of speech, and other characteristics...

In their most general form, stock characters are related to literary archetypes, but they are often more narrowly defined...

Stock characters are a key component of genre fiction, providing relationships and interactions that people familiar with the genre will recognize immediately...

Stock characters make easy targets for parody, which will likely exaggerate any stereotypes associated with these characters."

These characters represent the typical sectors of society:

1. mad scientist = health,medicine,pharma,academe
2. shadow hacker = computer/information technology/social media
3. gray pianist = music/entertainment
4. mystic strategist = philosophers/spiritists/public relations/advertisers
5. alley cat = prostitutes/social climbers/celebrities
6. fate reader = business/global elites/employers/politicians
7. action taker= workers/employees/students/common people

The 7 "characters" of the betees represent how these various sectors of society as a whole will "perform" their "roles" according to the dictates of the so-called "sustainable development goals..."

Betees remain as "propagandists" of the illuminati agenda... 2022 and beyond...using a drama format with all the archaic/cliche performances...
interesting!

tzolld

Established
agree, unfortunately their guardians signed their lives over to p*dobang so the boys can live their dream as idols.

i don't know about you guys but when i look at enh*pen videos i see young kids. with btß, i'm like ok dumba*ses in their 20s, but these enh*pen babies look like little chicks (as in baby birds) to me :( not sexy ~blechhhh can you imagine lusting after one of these kids, not cute, not entertaining.. just disturbing.

edit: censored names
True, with enh#pen it's definitely more visually obvious cuz they just ARE and look really, really young ! They are just simply very obviously developing. With btß they have clearly gone thru cycle already, and are worn out more than anything. But we shall not forget that they too (especially the maknae line) also started everything off as children and they too very likely suffer from the very complex consequences of childhood trauma and se# abuse (and mind control).
But I do somehow think they are being even bolder and more disgusting and obvious with the new groups.
Isn't there this trainee a group they also wanna debut soon ?
:/

Berrywon88

Star

Berrywon88

Star
That was b*s once.
tumblr_mq31ydNaSq1s70o1po1_500.jpg
Enhy*en probably has a lot of underage teen fans that will grow with them. And hopefully no one too old is lusting after them like those creepy women that called themselves "noona armies" were when jk was a kid.

Berrywon88

Star
They released more photos of that 2022 greetings and I noticed some stuff with this one pic...
IMG_20211031_231135.jpg
Crosses and bones on chair symbolizing death. One bone is detached and looks phallic.
IMG_20211031_231700.jpg
J on bottom of chair with an arrow. At first I thought it was j for jm, but look who it's pointing to. Jk.
IMG_20211031_232327.jpg
Then there is the chair jn is sitting in. This chair has a dagger with blood drops and the letters J & J. Jk's initials. Je0n Jvngk00k. I hate to think this, but he could be the sacrifice for this group.
IMG_20211031_231713.jpgIMG_20211031_231717.jpg
There's probably much more going on in this one photo that I can't understand.

jem123

Established
They released more photos of that 2022 greetings and I noticed some stuff with this one pic...
View attachment 64760
Crosses and bones on chair symbolizing death. One bone is detached and looks phallic.
View attachment 64761
J on bottom of chair with an arrow. At first I thought it was j for jm, but look who it's pointing to. Jk.
View attachment 64763
Then there is the chair jn is sitting in. This chair has a dagger with blood drops and the letters J & J. Jk's initials. Je0n Jvngk00k. I hate to think this, but he could be the sacrifice for this group.
View attachment 64764View attachment 64765
There is also a lighting mark in Jk's face..
Also, the chair where JN is sitting has a dagger pointed at Sg.. could Sg be also one of the possible sacrifices ?

Like someone said armi pushed btss so far and so high that they pushed them out well out of armi's reach

Did any of BH artists do a halloween video?

And the big announcement btss have for army at the concert is probably announcing new album and world tour 2022 I'm betting
Moa got two videos and I'm not sure about Enpipen. I don't keep up with them. Bh is doing less for Armys and they're raging at them on twitter. Here's a question. If btees isn't on weverse, who posted for Tae? Did he post it or is it manufactured drama? The agencies are battling it out to get permission for a concert. I think they're going to the army after the tour.

Niki doesn't look happy, actually none of them do. And I agree with all that you said, and I just don't understand how parents could allow this.

And this is off topic but their song was nice and their dancing reminds me of how b*s used to be. It's funny that b*s are releasing dog crap like ptd while bh rookie groups are surpassing them with actual good songs and performances. But maybe that's the company's plan all along. B*s are definitely being fazed out.
That's why Jk was in a scandal and his looks have changed. It's on purpose, they're directing these changes.

man, i forced myself to finish that song for the sake of knowing what symbolism they're using lol ...melodically the song is all over the place with super unclean transitions between song parts. and those lyrics tf? at least make it make a little bit of sense, hyve producers?
anyways, i find t+t to be quite dark - kinda dangerously deceiving bc they've had soft pastel aesthetics etc but their message is not one of hope. mk ultra genz kpop edition :S
Have you seen their video Crown? That's full of occultic symbols. I tend to love Frost, but everyone's tastes are different. Their videos and songs reference magic and the supernatural a lot between the lyrics about love and other topics. A lot of people might not notice but someone with a background in witchcraft or knowledge of the occult will see it. They're darker than btees, even during their bst era.

taepeach

Veteran
View attachment 64760
View attachment 64761
View attachment 64763
View attachment 64764View attachment 64765
theres also devil horns on the top poster between joon and tae, and right above hope's head! theres also a purple butterfly on top of tae's shoulder

lmao! isn't the season's greetings sh*t kinda halloweeny? armees, istg they're insatiable
I didn't understand what that's supposed to be. They went all in for Chuseok but ignored a big holiday for international fans. Recently found out why they do kid stuff. Their aesthetic is what Korean fans want. They like cutesy things so that's why they do it. International fans are an afterthought.
Also, teddy bear symbolism on rm's tie. I remember teddy bears were a sign for MK ultra victims.
View attachment 64766
An account on Twitter said they hire psychologists to conceptualize the abuse they put them through. The btees game used Jm's eating disorder and Jk's depression. They're doing the same with their other content. It's disturbing that only some fans were disgusted by that.
Dang who let t*e post how he really feels? Where's the tight leash they usually have around them? We been knew he has no filter. I'm honestly shocked.
When there's a scandal or a break in their behavior, it's done on purpose. What is Bh hiding or trying to promote? They do nothing without a reason.
how did they throw jaykay under the bus? was it the club covid thing, or the mij00 scandal?
When any scandal breaks out, it's because they let it out. They didn't hide it and earned something from his scandals. Whether attention for their new groups or shielding a wrongdoing of the company.

KEFZ

Established
An account on Twitter said they hire psychologists to conceptualize the abuse they put them through. The btees game used Jm's eating disorder and Jk's depression. They're doing the same with their other content. It's disturbing that only some fans were disgusted by that.
This is revolting. The sooner they go off to the army the better for everyone.