BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
His hyungs are touching him with Jm watching in the back.

They're perverted. All of them were doing this.

He flinched and looked afraid of Jn. The hyungs were probably touched or harmed and took it out on the maknaes. Now they're grown and probably do the same to the younger groups and trainees.
and if you see notice at the very last, Jn wanted to touch him on his hands, but decided not too. Sus indeed!

and if you see notice at the very last, Jn wanted to touch him on his hands, but decided not too. Sus indeed!
How is this normal to their fans? If someone they trusted did this, they would feel violated and angry. Did you see my latest post? Everything we write about here has been vindicated by an anon. A Twitter account got an anonymous tip about something disgusting that's in every company.

taepeach

Veteran
The dark room. It's what idols have to do if they want to succeed. Here's videos about it.

Ive dreamed about their building having an underground area that is just like this, to do sorceries, sexual rituals, its a very dark aura.... theres another dream where i even saw some girls kept hostage engaging in bdsm and being held upside down, and of blackpink ro$e and li$a doing service and acting like kitties/animals for an old man.... but now after this i 1000% believe these rooms exist! you see THIS is evidence, beyond theories, but i wish the person that uploaded it knew that the illumin@ti DO exist, these stuff never just randomly came to be

also one of bts' dance studio is literally all black, when hobi did that live alone he looked scared and very drained.

Last edited:
Ive dreamed about their building having an underground area that is just like this, to do sorceries, sexual rituals, its a very dark aura.... theres another dream where i even saw some girls kept hostage engaging in bdsm and being held upside down, and of blackpink ro$e and li$a doing service and acting like kitties/animals for an old man.... but now after this i 1000% believe these rooms exist! you see THIS is evidence, beyond theories, but i wish the person that uploaded it knew that the illumin@ti DO exist, these stuff never just randomly came to be

also one of bts' dance studio is literally all black, when hobi did that live alone he looked scared and very drained.
There's a video in the thread showing blurred out naked girls and a man leaving a dark room. We talked about this and it exists. Was it the live he did in their dance studio? I think it's the room they filmed the black sw#n choreography in.

This isn't just Bh. It's all of them. All of these agencies do this. Now that they've moved into their new building, there's several floors below ground. My skin is crawling after seeing that. The whole industry is sick and fans are fine with that. The account posted conversations of people saying it happens everywhere and there's nothing we can do. This sums up why.

Attachments

EdbQS8pXgAAqDM0.jpegEdbQS8qWAAEnaiO.jpegEdbQS8pXsAEhzXb.jpegEdbQS8pWkAI89Zl.jpegEdbmKeWWsAA7XDX.jpegEdbmKeWXsAAdRRF.jpegEdbmKeZXYAAznkY.jpegEdbmKeYXgAAMgjs.jpegEdbmLrrXkAAmzLz.jpegEdbmLr3WoAUpxrj.jpeg

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
I think the company and the boys stopped fucking around with Tae once he got himself very very wealthy and influential sponsors, the man knows how to secure himself outside of the group. Plus I remember in earlier vids the guys said he was the scariest when he was angry. He's probably gone off on them so many times lol.

queen82

Star
Thats interesting, now those men became a milky cow cash not only for the compagny and other elites, but also for armys, too much people are using them for clouts only, including some ytbrs, and small businesses ....
If someone want to gain quick viewrs, b*s is the solution, how fucked up it is, pure objectification of humans.
that's really sad ..

queen82

Star
i discovered that they have an album titled Wake up, it was for the japanese market i think, they title is really obvious ..

Kimiko

Veteran
On the stage the other night those boys were so tired and not into it at all,even tho jimn killed it with the choreography he was most likely every bit as tired as the rest

It was like looking at btss 30 year reunion concert instead of men still in the prime of their ftheir career and life
Their fire their passion is gone and I can understand why since they are treated more like personalities than actual persons

They have so much fame and fortune but at the cost of their mental health,their physical health,the disgusting things they have done and have done to them

All money ain't good money-
Diamond ,The Players Club

Last edited:

isabee

Established
How is this normal to their fans? If someone they trusted did this, they would feel violated and angry. Did you see my latest post? Everything we write about here has been vindicated by an anon. A Twitter account got an anonymous tip about something disgusting that's in every company.
well tbf to fans, people don't immediately assume abuse when these things happen on stage. not sure if you've ever been to one of their concerts, but it's more of a sensorial/auditory experience than one of sight. like yes, things are shown on the screen, but something as a one second flinch won't be seen unless you look at it zoomed in / slowed down. or maybe i just have bad eyesight lol.

isabee

Established
I think the company and the boys stopped fucking around with Tae once he got himself very very wealthy and influential sponsors, the man knows how to secure himself outside of the group. Plus I remember in earlier vids the guys said he was the scariest when he was angry. He's probably gone off on them so many times lol.
no... thing is they haven't stopped f*cking around with t*e. if he was as powerful/backed up as you think he is, he would have gotten safely out of the group already. he is in this sh*t until he is not. he has very few options. either he offs himself :( or allows himself to be run down until they are no longer of use to the company & SK (which is what the 7 are doing rn).

scariest when angry is probably jn or h0bi, since their default state of mind is said to be generally jovial/easy going. jmn can have quite the scorpion-like sting too when mad.

isabee

Established
The whole industry is sick and fans are fine with that.
Fans* just don't know, especially the ones like me that don't really hang out on mainstream social media sites. I certainly didn't in 2019. though after a dream I had after their London concert, I realized something was very off. keep on sharing!

edit: casual fans (not talking about the hyper obsessed ones ...though their obsession is their blinder in that case)

Last edited:

isabee

Established
Thats interesting, now those men became a milky cow cash not only for the compagny and other elites, but also for armys, too much people are using them for clouts only, including some ytbrs, and small businesses ....
If someone want to gain quick viewrs, b*s is the solution, how fucked up it is, pure objectification of humans.
totally. btees is a adword booster to any new content for sure. and they have been a cashcow to armees, fansites have always made loads of money.

isabee

Established
View attachment 64706View attachment 64705View attachment 64704View attachment 64703View attachment 64702View attachment 64701View attachment 64700View attachment 64699View attachment 64698View attachment 64697

well, for those that mention nikki and other enhipenn members, here's the bulk of your answer.
always keep in mind that these kind of shows are rigged (the boys are chosen ahead of time, and the editors/producers guide the show plotline to make sure it's entertaining to the masses...) they are basically a buffet to sadistic p*dos behind the scenes.