BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I really believe that the maknaes were sexually abused the most back in the day,probably where most of jimn repressed rage comes from

Jimn is still the one bring bullied by the group as well,the hyungs seem to really enjoy making fun of him,even calling him a word that means sorry in korean and said his name was sorry park after his mistake during their UN speech on their vlive right after

One day that pent up rage might explode cuz he seems to be holding a lot in

Vee used to get bullied alot as well but they seem to mostly leave him alone now

Still wonder why they dont deal with corden anymore,did jimn finally refuse to sleep with someone? Cuz j@mes had it in for jimn with that my little mochi crap

I also side eye f@llon with the way he kisses their ass too...wonder which member he wants the most? He seems like an 0t7 kind of sicko
i think the hyungs were bullied too, didn't a member of maknae called J-hope a horse ? i would like too see Jimin beat the shit out them ..

isabee

Established
"I’m furious at K-Pop fans who give away the extra copies of albums that they bought so they can go to fan meetings or so their groups can break records… What you’re doing is not donating. You’re dumping your garbage at us."

agree, 100% pure trash. wonder how mant ptds & butters they received? poor children (the recipient of the donations is an orphanage in this article). the user's reaction makes total sense, i'd be angry too.

thanks for sharing this!

Kimiko

Veteran
i think the hyungs were bullied too, didn't a member of maknae called J-hope a horse ? i would like too see Jimin beat the shit out them ..
Yes jk calles h0pe a horse and he still does even after h0pe said he doesnt like that name

And jk also bullies jimn and used to bully vee but I'm thinking vee finally had enough one day..they really dont eff with him anymore now it's all jimn
T@e must have had to beat somebody ass before

isabee

Established
Yes jk calles h0pe a horse and he still does even after h0pe said he doesnt like that name

And jk also bullies jimn and used to bully vee but I'm thinking vee finally had enough one day..they really dont eff with him anymore now it's all jimn
some of them still make fun of tae - mainly jayk... not as overtly as they do to jimin but there are numerous instances. remember in the making of dynamite vid how jaykay told t*e to not dress like a frog? lol t*e was not amused.
I don't think he's well-liked within the group; they probably think he's spoiled, entitled, and has a nasty temper. like t*e they also want to leave and do their own thing, but they don't want to end this badly and disgrace the nation. a 'suck it up, we feel like crying too' mentality, if you will.

maybe he's bi but more into boys, i don't know
He might be more into men especially older men.
agree, 100% pure trash. wonder how mant ptds & butters they received? poor children (the recipient of the donations is an orphanage in this article). the user's reaction makes total sense, i'd be angry too.

thanks for sharing this!
I'm furious too and you're welcome. This is an example of mass buying below. That's a waste of Earth's resources, time and money.

unnamed (4).jpg

some of them still make fun of tae - mainly jayk... not as overtly as they do to jimin but there are numerous instances. remember in the making of dynamite vid how jaykay told t*e to not dress like a frog? lol t*e was not amused.
I don't think he's well-liked within the group; they probably think he's spoiled, entitled, and has a nasty temper. like t*e they also want to leave and do their own thing, but they don't want to end this badly and disgrace the nation. a 'suck it up, we feel like crying too' mentality, if you will.
The staff gives into him because he acts like a baby. He used to be so sweet and they doted on him. After his grandma passed, he was so down and turned inward. Recently he has a fuck everything attitude. The maknaes will be the death of btees.

queen82

Star

don't know but the dynamic of the group seems really toxic , not healthy

e-Enoch

Superstar
Armee Coin: Riding on the bandwagon of crypto...

Hyb not liking it... warning against using any image of the boys...or else...hmmmmmm....

queen82

Star

did JK was also bullied ? i still remember that prank that they did to him for his birthday in 2013, it was like psychological abuse

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol...they got the dance moves like betees...and that's a "criminal act" in NK...

...well perhaps there is hidden "wisdom" in their law...? I guess SK should try to learn from
them..Haha.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
He might be more into men especially older men.

I'm furious too and you're welcome. This is an example of mass buying below. That's a waste of Earth's resources, time and money.

View attachment 64618
Omg, wtf does these people have inside their head, im sure not a brain cuz....
why dont they donate to orphans, instead of waisting it on garbage ?!? How are these idols and their compagnies helping people ?!? By telling people yo help em get number 1, and be more rich ?!? Why dnt they ask their fans to help poor and people who are in bad situations?!? Bullshit!!

Laura755y

Star
Armee Coin: Riding on the bandwagon of crypto...

Hyb not liking it... warning against using any image of the boys...or else...hmmmmmm....

Thats interesting, now those men became a milky cow cash not only for the compagny and other elites, but also for armys, too much people are using them for clouts only, including some ytbrs, and small businesses ....
If someone want to gain quick viewrs, b*s is the solution, how fucked up it is, pure objectification of humans.

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee was sweet and so funny and full.of life before his grandma passed and then he became this quiet withdrawn young man

He probably needed therapy and I know mental health isnt too high on sk priorities list and that's effed up

And jk was babied and bullied when he was younger but once he grew up,started working out and realized btss ain't shit without him the bullying stopped for the most part

Jk said he the captain of the btss ship

Berrywon88

Star
Its the same thing with t×t. Some are bang's faves and get more privileges. They shit on Jm, Tae, Yj and Bg. I think it's because those are his favorites and they resent how much attention and love they receive from the staff and fans. I doubt Tae is still his favorite because he's become disobedient and a wild boy.
I don't know a lot about text but I could see that. I use to wonder how the rap line in b*s felt about the attention the other members got. Did they get jealous and let it out someway? I don't think yn cares but I think hpe does and rm tries to act like it doesn't bother him but I think it does. I saw the 3J dance Butter practice and hpe was pretty scary, he kept making jm and jk do the dance over and over again. They were exhausted and tired but he'd have them do another take. Hpe definitely has a sadistic side..

I mean look at jm's face..
And it looks like jk is about to pass out here..

Laura755y

Star
I don't know a lot about text but I could see that. I use to wonder how the rap line in b*s felt about the attention the other members got. Did they get jealous and let it out someway? I don't think yn cares but I think hpe does and rm tries to act like it doesn't bother him but I think it does. I saw the 3J dance Butter practice and hpe was pretty scary, he kept making jm and jk do the dance over and over again. They were exhausted and tired but he'd have them do another take. Hpe definitely has a sadistic side..

I mean look at jm's face..
And it looks like jk is about to pass out here..
Thats so sad tbh, i mean, i would hate my life if i was them, its really not worth losing mental/physical health for such thing, but their parents are the one to blame, infact all that shitty country is to be blamed,
That j-dope, euugh, he genuinely gives me the creeps, with that fake ass of a smile, he always remembers me of those cartoon psychos, or the hunger games host .

Attachments