BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Tae tried his best not to look but he couldn't help it

There was also the time they were being interviewed in America and jk tried to be smooth and put his arm kind of around the female interviewer, he wasnt even standing beside her but eased his way around to be right next to her

And who can forget jimn and Scott, the black host for E!news ,jimn was mesmerized by that man

I can see them all being bi tbh but I don't get why they think shawn mendes is hot, now that boy is living in a glass closet for sure
i remember J-hope kept staring a fan during a fan meeting or at Jisoo of Black Pinkk during an award

Berrywon88

Star
So they met in 04 June 2011. Jeykey was 13 and Jin was 18. Both in their teens. Both joining bh as vocals/idol image members. Rapline was basically "established" ahead with Rm, Sug and Jhope. The 4 other members including these 2 joined later...and the rest is history, so to speak. We all can follow the timeline of betees history as a group.

Looking at the copius data that can be gleaned from various sources, information processing leads to an easy understanding that:

Jin and Jeykey's relationship is pretty straightforward...
No editing needed, anyone can easily see their mutual attraction and affection over the years...

But as we most likely know it, a lot of the fans seem to have "ignored" it because they didn't like it. They have their own "favorites..."

So the Jin and Jeykey team was pretty much the kind of "in your face" thing. Needing neither analysis nor overthinking... Haha.

Gut feeling and insticts wise, based on fundamental ways of knowing, their relationship is genuine and sincere with apparent mutual respect and trust... it's just that.

I strongly believe that no "grooming" whatsoever had ever happened or is happening... A relationship that is more than a decade long with seemingly positive effect on each other's "survival" provides a good prognosis...

On Jeykey's part, however he wants to present himself to the rest of the world is his personal choice... Whether these are a result of his personal experiences, one can only speculate...

On Jin's part, he is what he is... rich family background, hardworking, learned..grounded...
sociable...and worldwide handsome as he calls himself...and many do agree...

Overall, this Jin and Jeykey relationship is so organic and appears "pesticide" free... one can "eat it more confidently" for many years... for anything that's contaminated will quickly degrade...
18 is still a grown man and I wanted to believe all that you said, of course I did because jn was my bias. However, after seeing all the b*s content over the yrs..too many sus moments happened with jk to be ignored. I ultimately blame his parents for putting him in a situation where he was a 13 yr old living and sleeping in the same room with grown men/strangers. There was the story about where predebut jk was so shy that he wouldn't shower until the other members were asleep...well he was just a kid so that makes sense.

Laura755y

Star
Agree, a lot of their older photoshoots are.
In some dingy motel...
View attachment 64596View attachment 64597
Garage sale
View attachment 64598
Eye of horus on shirt. One eye covered
View attachment 64599
Pyramid symbol on bagView attachment 64601
p***philia colors too, such photoshoot is for grown ass men/women, but the fact that soome were/are teen/kids.... its just so wrong, the one taking the pics knows the concept of it, and probably have kids, so how can she/he go along all this. But at this point, i really believe that all of the workers in hyve, the ones that have importqnt taxes such as ( photographer, producer, stylists, makeup artists, managers....) are heavely into the occult as well.

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
I really believe that the maknaes were sexually abused the most back in the day,probably where most of jimn repressed rage comes from

Jimn is still the one bring bullied by the group as well,the hyungs seem to really enjoy making fun of him,even calling him a word that means sorry in korean and said his name was sorry park after his mistake during their UN speech on their vlive right after

One day that pent up rage might explode cuz he seems to be holding a lot in

Vee used to get bullied alot as well but they seem to mostly leave him alone now

Still wonder why they dont deal with corden anymore,did jimn finally refuse to sleep with someone? Cuz j@mes had it in for jimn with that my little mochi crap

I also side eye f@llon with the way he kisses their ass too...wonder which member he wants the most? He seems like an 0t7 kind of sicko

My universe is predicted to be at number twenty on bb hot 100:)

Armi cant focus on more than one thing at a time

Now they are focusing on going to the concert so they are spending their money on buying those expensive ass concert tickets,hotel rooms,flights and deodorant

Usually they spend around 80k a month into the song and this week they only spent 20k
Not deodorant .

Berrywon88

Star
Jimn is still the one bring bullied by the group as well,the hyungs seem to really enjoy making fun of him,even calling him a word that means sorry in korean and said his name was sorry park after his mistake during their UN speech on their vlive right after
Dang they are so mean! This is why I internally roll my eyes every time someone says b*s are close. Like show me where, because I don't see it. Maybe they once were, but I'd say that's even up for debate. Jm is the go to punching bag of the group. I think it's because he's sensitive and bottles everything up. Something happened with t*e behind the scenes tho where they don't fck with him anymore on camera. Maybe he boiled over and that Capricorn temper finally came out scaring them half to death. And they can't be mean to golden boy jk because armies would lose their sh!t...majority of them already secretly hate the hyung line.

Dang they are so mean! This is why I internally roll my eyes every time someone says b*s are close. Like show me where, because I don't see it. Maybe they once were, but I'd say that's even up for debate. Jm is the go to punching bag of the group. I think it's because he's sensitive and bottles everything up. Something happened with t*e behind the scenes tho where they don't fck with him anymore on camera. Maybe he boiled over and that Capricorn temper finally came out scaring them half to death. And they can't be mean to golden boy jk because armies would lose their sh!t...majority of them already secretly hate the hyung line.
Its the same thing with t×t. Some are bang's faves and get more privileges. They shit on Jm, Tae, Yj and Bg. I think it's because those are his favorites and they resent how much attention and love they receive from the staff and fans. I doubt Tae is still his favorite because he's become disobedient and a wild boy.

"I’m furious at K-Pop fans who give away the extra copies of albums that they bought so they can go to fan meetings or so their groups can break records… What you’re doing is not donating. You’re dumping your garbage at us."

e-Enoch

Superstar
18 is still a grown man and I wanted to believe all that you said, of course I did because jn was my bias. However, after seeing all the b*s content over the yrs..too many sus moments happened with jk to be ignored. I ultimately blame his parents for putting him in a situation where he was a 13 yr old living and sleeping in the same room with grown men/strangers. There was the story about where predebut jk was so shy that he wouldn't shower until the other members were asleep...well he was just a kid so that makes sense.
I understand...people, including me, can be "deceived" by "any beautiful man or woman" especially with someone whose broad shoulders, like Jin's, .... like the "pacific ocean"...can make me "drown with a smile..." Haha...

Still, it makes better sense to me, that Jin will never "eat his own kind" and risk ending their collective DNA...

Also, especially that Jeykey seemed to have loved him from the get go...and to use the cliche "love at first sight.." (lol...cringe...cheesy icks)...and still loves him, ten years hence...

I do believe that he could've been worse without the "sense of security and safety" he feels with Jin hyung...which he said so, himself...

Those "abuses" must've been committed by people who are truly cold-blooded evil...and only want their destruction...

Those who truly love and care would always sincerely advocate for safety and preservation of the human species...

Anyhoo, I'm just observing from afar and expressing my thoughts on things, based on reasonable arguments, as I see them fit...

I guess, for most of the time...I still would like to see the good side of human beings, despite the "fallen nature..." while at the same time praying for wisdom and discernment...