BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Woow, i didnt read that, but it actually make so much sense, their so called "childhood stories" is hella fake, i dnt know if they were cloned tho, but this 2021 yn is soo different, some artist do use people that looks like em tho it vrry much could be possible, itsso disturbing knowing that they're slaved by their own country, treated like a milky cow, using bunch of teens/kids to save the economy of ur country, nd if just it was saved, too much koreans cnt have their own houses nd still rent, alot of people arent going to get married only cuz it needs too much money nd they obviously cnt afford having a house, babies....etc, the compagnies (not only music industries) the majority are about visuals, look just at the UK, japan, germany nd many more... they have their fugly side as well, but they still very much believe in having skills, nd their peoples comfort, its all shows that SK's gov has failed .
They live in a failed democracy. Chaebols run everything. Kids slave to get into university with no guarantee of a good paying job. Even if they get one, the work environment is oppressive. Everyone is miserable and wants to leave. The Korean nickname for their country is Joseon Hell. In the 80s, they were still a third world country. Nothing has changed except some people have a lot of money while others live in shacks. Have we considered that they're human trafficking victims? That makes a lot of sense. No background, fake stories, forced to sleep with others, worked until they drop. It lines up with what we've seen.

And I didn't even finish, i forgot Eminem with Slim Shady and other alter egos, it's everywhere, and that's creepy, even in sports

So now, i wonder how many alter egos bts members have, because of the abuse
They're who I was thinking about. I think there's more too. Thanks for sharing the videos. There's more to a lot of these celebrities but it's not for me to say.

Aamy

Star
They're who I was thinking about. I think there's more too. Thanks for sharing the videos. There's more to a lot of these celebrities but it's not for me to say.
I can understand you, and what can we do about this ? We're useless O: it's still fiction for me sometimes because its to insane for my little human brain

Laura755y

Star
They live in a failed democracy. Chaebols run everything. Kids slave to get into university with no guarantee of a good paying job. Even if they get one, the work environment is oppressive. Everyone is miserable and wants to leave. The Korean nickname for their country is Joseon Hell. In the 80s, they were still a third world country. Nothing has changed except some people have a lot of money while others live in shacks. Have we considered that they're human trafficking victims? That makes a lot of sense. No background, fake stories, forced to sleep with others, worked until they drop. It lines up with what we've seen.
It could be true, but still j-dope, have a sister that looks exacty like him, the one with shady backgrounds, are , V, joon( he's the most one of them that have weird past), and yn, there stories are weird, nd doesnt add up when u reallly think bout it, V'parents?!? Joon too nd he said he has a sister?!? And last is yn nd he is the most weird one among all of em. The whole group is shady asf, .

Laura755y

Star

Aamy

Star
Well it wasnt a lie tho, alot of chiness, japaness, indian too, .... still put their culture in their music, unlike koreans, they totally lost their identity , nd becaming more and more like a wallmart usa, nor they kept their traditional beat, nd they didnt master american music as well.
I think it's because Korea was a lot influenced by american music, like a lot of countries, its called Kpop, but is there any differences now? Even Jay Park collabs with Jay Z, and if I'm not wrong, he starts his business after to become a CEO of two records label. I'm maybe wrong, but I don't think he has his labels before his meeting in America. If its false sorry in advance

Laura755y

Star
I think it's because Korea was a lot influenced by american music, like a lot of countries, its called Kpop, but is there any differences now? Even Jay Park collabs with Jay Z, and if I'm not wrong, he starts his business after to become a CEO of two records label. I'm maybe wrong, but I don't think he has his labels before his meeting in America. If its false sorry in advance
Yeah he is a ceo of a label, nd he did meet with jay-a although i dunno if it wqs before or after, but he's involved with em too, i dnt know if one of the bts members 's gonna have it's own label as well, i remember jeon saying he wanna be like bang pedo one day, but looking at what he's doing rn, i doubt it.

Aamy

Star
Yeah he is a ceo of a label, nd he did meet with jay-a although i dunno if it wqs before or after, but he's involved with em too, i dnt know if one of the bts members 's gonna have it's own label as well, i remember jeon saying he wanna be like bang pedo one day, but looking at what he's doing rn, i doubt it.
That's so strange, with this notoriety, I still don't understand, why they are still together, to do Aegyo ( I don't fucking know if I wrote it well xD) and other ridiculous things. Some of us think they can't disband because of their hierarchy, but it can be their own décisions too. Maybe they are afraid to lost some fans and fame if they aren't together? After all, when you are 24/7 with your co-workers, abused, drugged, sleep deprived, going through depression, souffert about rumors and harsh comments all the time on social medias, etc, I think you are scared to go out of your "bubble", and unfortunately, because of too much trauma, and to endure abnormal situations, the brain works in reverse, and make you believe, that it's normal. I don't know if you know the expression : "We get used to everything with time"? I think it's their case. Plus, the fact in Korea, its in the norm to put your life in danger because of work. Your mental health isn't important, because it doesn't even exist in their vocabulary

Don't you think some members ( maybe the youngers like JK for example) actually suffer of affective dependance ? Like, they can't be alone too much time, because of their bond, and that they know secrets between each others?

Last edited:

jem123

Established
That's so strange, with this notoriety, I still don't understand, why they are still together, to do Aegyo ( I don't fucking know if I wrote it well xD) and other ridiculous things. Some of us think they can't disband because of their hierarchy, but it can be their own décisions too. Maybe they are afraid to lost some fans and fame if they aren't together? After all, when you are 24/7 with your co-workers, abused, drugged, sleep deprived, going through depression, souffert about rumors and harsh comments all the time on social medias, etc, I think you are scared to go out of your "bubble", and unfortunately, because of too much trauma, and to endure abnormal situations, the brain works in reverse, and make you believe, that it's normal. I don't know if you know the expression : "We get used to everything with time"? I think it's their case. Plus, the fact in Korea, its in the norm to put your life in danger because of work. Your mental health isn't important, because it doesn't even exist in their vocabulary

Don't you think some members ( maybe the youngers like JK for example) actually suffer of affect dépendance? Like, they can't be alone too much time, because of their bond, and that they know secrets between each others?
Could be.. they are trauma bonded with each other. Although sometimes, or most of the times, they can get tire of each other's presence, but deep down, they can't survive without each other either. All the evil shit that have been done to them or they have down themselves might have shattered their psych to an extreme level. That's why staying together is the best option they have and like you said, they are, deep inside, each other's "comfort zone"

Laura755y

Star
It

Don't you think some members ( maybe the youngers like JK for example) actually suffer of affective dependance ? Like, they can't be alone too much time, because of their bond, and that they know secrets between each others?
Im.sure they know tons of shit bout each others, about them not leaving, well the contract they have with hyve isnt the only thing they signed for, lets not forget that the group is still at his epic, nd it serves them to hide their sick side deals/businesses, promote their work like jeon's case, nd also make allys with lots of strong business men/ sponsors. Even if being in the group is sick asf, but it also provide them lots of benefits.
Another thing is they are and always been the gov's lap dogs, and the gov's is the elites lap dog as well, they dnt have much of a choice, neither does band p***phile. They all started a game, that they have no control over it in order to gain couple of cash, and.fake recognition.

Aamy

Star
Could be.. they are trauma bonded with each other. Although sometimes, or most of the times, they can get tire of each other's presence, but deep down, they can't survive without each other either. All the evil shit that have been done to them or they have down themselves might have shattered their psych to an extreme level. That's why staying together is the best option they have and like you said, they are, deep inside, each other's "comfort zone"
Yes you explain correctly what i was trying to say, but in better xD

Aamy

Star
I was going through a instagram page called bann_kpop. I found a picture of Jin with an illuminati hoodie and scissors. The same hoodie, Gisele Bundchen wore (allegedly a high ranking witch).
So creepy the all seing eyes.. but if you try to tell this with friends or family, they will answer you that its just for trend ! At this point, I would like to believe they forced him to put these clothes

Laura755y

Star
So creepy the all seing eyes.. but if you try to tell this with friends or family, they will answer you that its just for trend ! At this point, I would like to believe they forced him to put these clothes
My family are pretty aware of this, and made me became aware as well, so im thankfull for that, but yeh alot og people dnt believe in this, it needs alot of faith, extra brain, nd people seeking for truth. Hope lots of people open their god damn eyes cuz its going down.