BTS discussion thread

Generalwatermelon

Established
kinda funny how everyone in this thread is so open for any discussion yet when someone comes with something realistic it's "defending". You just don't want to hear anything that's not negative
Ok let’s say this one time it was due to a tattoo. are you just going to dismiss all the other points the members have made that point to your baby boys drug use. I suggest you read a bit further back, I forgot who but someone linked some very useful information about other signs drug users show in their appearance such as their eyes.

Aamy

Star
Ok let’s say this one time it was due to a tattoo. are you just going to dismiss all the other points the members have made that point to your baby boys drug use. I suggest you read a bit further back, I forgot who but someone linked some very useful information about other signs drug users show in their appearance such as their eyes.
I'm not addicts to drugs ( like hard drugs) but even if we are not doctors, you can see when the eyes are fucking dilated

Laura755y

Star
Guuuys,
Guys at this point I think there’s no point replying to this person, they’re clearly not open to having an adult conversation. I’ve read many times (when I was lurking) how trolls always appear and try to derail the thread so I guess we just ignore them?
Guys, just ignore her/him, we're on drugs and unstable, better not waste our guests time :) .
@Aamy @Berrywon88 @Strawberrypie

Generalwatermelon

Established
I'm not addicts to drugs ( like hard drugs) but even if we are not doctors, you can see when the eyes are fucking dilated
Completely agree. His eyes have really changed almost like he’s trying to keep them as wide as he can possibly open them the whole time ahhahaha.

Generalwatermelon

Established
I promise we are normal at least i enjoy reading some theories and share my thougths about this. And i'm New here so i swear im not crazy
Just don’t bother replying, nothings good enough for them even if you’re being totally rational. unless you make sure you’re praising the boys 24/7 they’ll be knocking at your door with pitchforks

They have a point though. Itching and touching certain areas continuously is a common sign of drug use especially opioids since the immune system can mistake the chemicals as invaders and so triggers the same immune response as when you’re exposed to histamines (itchiness and inflammation) , you can read all about it. This combined with his constant nose bumping suggests his strange habits aren’t all totally unrelated and innocent, cute BaBy KooKiE quirks.
It's an ls infestation. Don't bother addressing the troll. Block and work around it.

yall are definitely on something because you are not in your right mind :) believe me i'm also a drug expert just like everyone here and i know a drug addict when i see this behaviour ;) i do recommend going to a mental hospital while it's not too late and may Allah guide every single one of you to the right path
Do your parents know you worship humans? The koran says that is idolatry.

isabee

Established
yall are definitely on something because you are not in your right mind :) believe me i'm also a drug expert just like everyone here and i know a drug addict when i see this behaviour ;) i do recommend going to a mental hospital while it's not too late and may Allah guide every single one of you to the right path
lol

anyways, lurker here, hi!
ditto on t*e's awful hairline surgery. but i don't think the alternative (balding) was ever an option either!

Generalwatermelon

Established
Only if marijuana's smokers don't know how to savoure, but if its sometimes like me and not all day, thanks god, mental health is not concerned. Cigarettes are very bad, but i try to smoke less this shit !
Well as Long as you’re not smoking all day everyday I agree it’s not too bad. Best to try and stay away from any substances though in my opinion but It’s not like you’re doing heroin so it’s ok hehe