BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I did notice he was far from the group compared to when jk was injured. I figured it was because it was a live stream and they didn't think it would look okay and they could have hurt themselves doing choreography with him sitting there. Jk was far away as well if I remember correctly and jn was really the only one interacting with him most of the time.

As for t*e looking sad..idk maybe I'm jaded with all this idol stuff because I never can trust if that's their real emotions..or are they just acting like they do with everything else.
Hobi and suga were near jk at times.

Tae was only really interacting with Jimin, it was a little bizarre.

Jimin looked and sounded good but again the other members did seem quite weird with him. He looked lost at one point when he tried to interact with Tae at the cam and Tae just walked after after a few seconds.

Aamy

Star
I did notice he was far from the group compared to when jk was injured. I figured it was because it was a live stream and they didn't think it would look okay and they could have hurt themselves doing choreography with him sitting there. Jk was far away as well if I remember correctly and jn was really the only one interacting with him most of the time.

As for t*e looking sad..idk maybe I'm jaded with all this idol stuff because I never can trust if that's their real emotions..or are they just acting like they do with everything else.
Its possible Tae was punished for some reasons i dont know strangely. Maybe he didnt obey to his superiors

Aamy

Star
Hobi and suga were near jk at times.

Tae was only really interacting with Jimin, it was a little bizarre.

Jimin looked and sounded good but again the other members did seem quite weird with him. He looked lost at one point when he tried to interact with Tae at the cam and Tae just walked after after a few seconds.
Maybe they fight

goddamn

Rookie
Did you see the post about them being racist towards an
Lrmy? It was in Chicago, and Jk and Jm were throwing death glares at her because she did the unconscionable thing, and was black in her own neighborhood. The same neighborhood they were shooting pictures at. She had tickets for their show and decided not to go.
Picture or video? Maybe they were horny? Some of them seem to like black girls but only for bumdigibum

Aamy

Star
Sorry if i sound a bit annoyed. I'm just not interested in k-pop, k-dramas and anything else unless it has something in common with BTS. It's ok with comparisons and references but sometimes it just turns into a lot more than that. And the other thread is lively, so there really is no reason not to use that one.
No problem, it was for comparaisons and references too. I just spoke about the devil judge and the penthouse, and it didnt take all pages of this tread. I know there is another thread i posted there too.

goddamn

Rookie
Of course she does! She's not the YG princess and his favorite for her charming personality. She got her solo, best outfits, numerous brand deals by being on her knees. Sorry for being crude. But that's how the entertainment industry works. We call it the casting couch here in the U.S. Same thing! Nothing is free.
And this is exactly the point where I don't get it. She came from a rich family doesn't she? You can't say she did it for the money. Whats with her family. Are they hearing those rumors about her and be like "oh great this is my daughter" Get your doughter home :eek::rolleyes:

Aamy

Star
And this is exactly the point where I don't get it. She came from a rich family doesn't she? You can't say she did it for the money. Whats with her family. Are they hearing those rumors about her and be like "oh great this is my daughter" Get your doughter home :eek::rolleyes:
In every country, rich families sell their children to pay debts or to increase their power. Lisa's parents sell her to the industry entertainment

lightroom

Rookie
So robotic omg
they’re known for having awkward interviews… did u guys forget the deleted german interview with bp in 2019… or most of their western interviews like that radio host Zack, since jisoo is mum (she can ask for a translator or one of the two english speaking members but they like the drama) jennie stutters and repeats words (every woman’s dream/ every girl’s etc) rosé got a nice grip and tries to memorize her lines, lisa tries to uplift. when they attended shows they never memorized 3 lines lol & they gave the mic often to Rosé who was not the best at korean. on social media video announcements u can see them all look behind the camera for their lines

http://instagr.am/p/CJxXm3Cjkrv/ http://instagr.am/p/CHH2kCtD2Dq/ this pepsi ad tho was this a trance 1B717130-A592-4E24-9504-CAA93732A93A.jpeg

Sleepytumm

Established
[/QUOTE]
In every country, rich families sell their children to pay debts or to increase their power. Lisa's parents sell her to the industry entertainment
yk that jennies mom is shareholder of cj&m its entertainment company
jennie bullied the members of the original line up
yg couldnt kick her out bc she has connections in the industry

lightroom

Rookie
acting like they werent kids, you cant blame them for choosing to be idols cu they were teens. you can only blame them for choosing to stay.
i used to think like this but then i remember these kids have no idea what algebra means and barely finished middle school being absent from high school 98%, once their trainee contract ends what else can they do at 16 after messing up their school records so much? right now a lot of the debuting trainees are rich but what about the rest, they will just resort to serving in bars and dancing on laps probably with 2 other jobs. it’s a dead end i think. that’s why you just have to debut, these companies do not care if they ruin a child’s knowing they’ll just debut the rich ones. sk government should make it a requirement to finish until grade 11 or something and fix these mysterious after 11:00 “training” hours

Kimiko

Veteran
I also think vee may have been punished for the "scandal" and his twitter fingers response on weverse

The girl is from a wealthy family and maybe bh couldnt scare her off or vee stood up to fat man bang about being with who he wants

So they lie and say he is injured for his disobedience and stick him to the side like an afterthought and to embarrass him, make him mad

I just know vee is the one who tries his best to buck the system

I hope that ,if he really likes her,that BH and armi didnt scare her off but being that her family is likely shady too I can see her not backing off

Maybe one of them finally met a partner who fat man cant scare off cuz of his power and money and influence

goddamn

Rookie
yk that jennies mom is shareholder of cj&m its entertainment company
jennie bullied the members of the original line up
yg couldnt kick her out bc she has connections in the industry
[/QUOTE]
This sounds more credible.

queen82

Star
Maybe his relationship has ended and he's just trying to act as if nothing is normal while also wanting to choke out Jk on stage lol.

And blackpink are not any way better than bts lol. Jennie was so favoured cos she was fucking YG, and who knows what they put the Thai maknae through. Those girls don't even like each other that much but their fans are convinced there's another album coming that will help them take over lol.
sorry but i don't think they didn't like each others ..

Kimiko

Veteran
Jimn looked really good and vee did look sick or upset

Hope looked decent,that blonde hair was a struggle for him

Jk is trying to be as un idol like as possible,hopefully that color isnt something he keeps for long

Aamy

Star
they’re known for having awkward interviews… did u guys forget the deleted german interview with bp in 2019… or most of their western interviews like that radio host Zack, since jisoo is mum (she can ask for a translator or one of the two english speaking members but they like the drama) jennie stutters and repeats words (every woman’s dream/ every girl’s etc) rosé got a nice grip and tries to memorize her lines, lisa tries to uplift. when they attended shows they never memorized 3 lines lol & they gave the mic often to Rosé who was not the best at korean. on social media video announcements u can see them all look behind the camera for their lines

http://instagr.am/p/CJxXm3Cjkrv/ http://instagr.am/p/CHH2kCtD2Dq/ this pepsi ad tho was this a trance View attachment 64360
They really look like puppets who are going to break at any moments

lightroom

Rookie
sorry but i don't think they didn't like each others ..
there was a whole era of lisa being bullied videos lol what do u mean. tbh we very rarely see them together nowadays so it’s hard to tell how far it goes, but it’s like a work relationship for most and a dislike between some. if they were on variety shows more or at least vlives like other kpop groups we’d have a better idea, but alas… they refuse to lol (the lives)

Berrywon88

Star
It's for the fame I imagine. And as for idols family, we've talked about that on here. They must not be good parents if they sell their kids in that industry. In jenn!e's case, have her travel to train to be an idol in another country while her family stay at home.

goddamn

Rookie
"Most of the time" is not good enough. This thread is for BTS, so please respect that. We have another thread which is completely fine to post in.
It's kinda related :p. Especially BTS and Blackpink seemed to be close. There are "rumors" in K-Forums about a couple that we don't expect. They all have the tea there in K-Town and were are here thirsty af. Even if they know - I have a feeling they holding back because BTS and Blackpink aren't those Cutiepies they are on screen. Ready to put you in court