BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
He has a piercing kink, in one of their concerts he wore a purple handkerchief. In the code of it, purple one means someone who have piercing kink.
Didn't know a purple handkerchief meant that. Makes sense. He has a kink for pain and dangerous situations it seems.

Anyone notice the red handkerchiefs some of the members had. I saw a clip on twttr and I think it was at the end of the concert.

Aamy

Star
Well idk what jimin got going on with keeping his hair black/no fugly contacts and tan skin but he should definitely keep it up cuz he looks good and actually looks like a 26 year old man for a change

Then his lil nasty ass gonna put his mic there...boy we all know what y'all have to do to get to where you are ,no need to broadcast it

Jimin actually is good looking but he stops himself from looking good most of the time with the fugly blue contacts and justin bieber bowl haircut trying to pass off as 12 years old and the whitening filters
Wtf is he doing ?! Just.. xD

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes hope does have legit stage presence and I'm glad to see his black hair is back cuzthat platinum blonde was a huge no no

If he was considered more attractive he would definitely be one of the most popular members

His song blue side is really good btw
I kind of love it suprisingly
Never thought i would say that about a bts song ever again but h0pe makes good music outside of the group

Laura755y

Star
Didn't know a purple handkerchief meant that. Makes sense. He has a kink for pain and dangerous situations it seems.

Anyone notice the red handkerchiefs some of the members had. I saw a clip on twttr and I think it was at the end of the concert.
Yeah i did, thats what i found about red code.

Attachments

Aamy

Star
You can see it here too.

Does this man look happy? And the eye fucking is something he has been trained to do. He was extremely bad at it today,
probably because he wasn't really in to it.

Well his fans are not able to see it, I guess. :rolleyes:
You know fans are oblivious until the end. But if they learn that their little Tae could be possibly in a relationship with someone, the fandom explose, they are superficials

Aamy

Star
Yeah, jay-z is known of being a mason, im sure that jay park had to pay with his b***tt hole for him to became little succesful. That shit is nasty.
Or maybe he fucks his wife. There are a lot of free couple in the industry, and it didnt bother them to share their wife or husband to fuck. I really hope he didnt sacrifce children

Aamy

Star
Yeah, jay-z is known of being a mason, im sure that jay park had to pay with his b***tt hole for him to became little succesful. That shit is nasty.
Sorry i post too early i didnt finish xD i suppose that Jay Park does he same thing in his label. Imagine young girls who dreams to be singers, rappers, or dangers? Or young boys. Do you think he became an abuser too?

queen82

Star
he
Well idk what jimin got going on with keeping his hair black/no fugly contacts and tan skin but he should definitely keep it up cuz he looks good and actually looks like a 26 year old man for a change

Then his lil nasty ass gonna put his mic there...boy we all know what y'all have to do to get to where you are ,no need to broadcast it

Jimin actually is good looking but he stops himself from looking good most of the time with the fugly blue contacts and justin bieber bowl haircut trying to pass off as 12 years old and the whitening filters
he also should stop doing botox and filler in his face and it would be good